Meet & Mingle sign-ups deleted AGAIN

1 minute ago, Plum Happy said:

No, I am talking about on the CC board, I was not familiar with that site.

What you are talking about are the “Roll calls” which are working just fine.  That is the place on CC where people are discussing their cruise.

what this thread is about is the “meet n mingle” which is an event on the ship that is managed and hosted by Royal for CC members.  You need to sign up for that through this site.

1 minute ago, barbeyg said:

That site is what all of us have been talking about.  ☺️

On Cruise Critic, it's the Roll Calls.  On RCI's website, there is an event called the Meet & Mingle that you can register for.  In the past, they have provided a private event onboard.  That is what is messed up, the RCI event registration at the RCI website. ☺️

OK, thanks for the clarification.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

What you are talking about are the “Roll calls” which are working just fine.  That is the place on CC where people are discussing their cruise.

what this thread is about is the “meet n mingle” which is an event on the ship that is managed and hosted by Royal for CC members.  You need to sign up for that through this site.

Well, the confusion is that it also states Meet & Mingle in the Roll Call area, so that was what I was referring to.  I wasn't aware of the site on Royal itself.

5 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

Well, the confusion is that it also states Meet & Mingle in the Roll Call area, so that was what I was referring to.  I wasn't aware of the site on Royal itself.

The link in the CC Roll Call area points to an RC website page.

1 hour ago, Plum Happy said:

If you click on the link to register for a Meet & Mingle,,, that link takes you to a RCCL page. The page controlled by Royal is the one that has dumped all previous registrations.

We are on Ovation for the September 20th cruising to Hawaii and a week ago over 100 people were registered for the M&M, now it's at 23. I have seen this complaint in the past where the list has reset to zero, you would think by now Royal would have fixed it by now. That is if they really cared. 🙄 

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Go check for your cruise, but it looks like ALL of the signups for M&M's have been deleted.  You will have to register again.  😡

Thanks so much for the alert. Just checked and FR Dec 1, 8, and 15 are all gone.  Just reregistered and it shows only us now.  History tells me this will happen again and most likely will have to reregister again before Dec!  That is why I rarely even register more than 3-4 months prior to cruise. 

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Same here, had feeling was only Temp issue....

Well...………. even tho I got the email this morning.... I went to verify it online & it said that only 6 had signed up! So confusing. and frustrating! 

I just got off the phone with Valerie at the C&A Society group. She wasn’t aware that there was a problem with the Meet & Mingle files and is reporting it. She also said it wouldn’t hurt to register for any M&M’s again. She did say that it wasn’t intentionally done.

Here is a direct link to the RCI M&M registration page for anyone that needs it:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Rick

4 minutes ago, LeeRB said:

I just got off the phone with Valerie at the C&A Society group. She wasn’t aware that there was a problem with the Meet & Mingle files and is reporting it. She also said it wouldn’t hurt to register for any M&M’s again. She did say that it wasn’t intentionally done.

Here is a direct link to the RCI M&M registration page for anyone that needs it:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Rick

There was similar issue several yrs ago when Totals didnt match but were registered. Not like other time when all totals and names fell off. Cant hurt to register again

Oh this is ridiculous! The Meet & Mingle event I have been referring to is in January ...but I have a cruise in Sept …. so I checked it and we had around 80 people signed up long ago.... now it says no one has signed up! And my Mar 2020 cruise had met it's minimum long ago...and now it says only 2 have signed up! 

Does anyone know what we should do...getting everyone on the roll calls to re-sign up is crazy! And who's to say it won't be deleted again? 

I tried emailing the email link on the sign up page, but it just bounced back... 

Edited by SRV FAN

11 hours ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

I think RCI is trying to delete anything they have to do with them. Private meet ups through roll calls or other means will soon be the answer , in my opinion. Cheers, Buzz.

Those are better anyway 

1 minute ago, SRV FAN said:

Do anyone know what we should do...getting everyone on the roll calls to re-sign up is crazy! And who's to say it won't be deleted again?

That is what we had to do last year on our transatlantic Roll Call.  We may have registered a total of 3 times for that one.

Our Snowbird migration cruise in October had 245+ registered.  Now we are back up to 27!  

Same issue on last year's TA.  We re-registered 3X.  I don't think it is intentional on RCI's part.  I think it is a continuing problem with the IT department. Yesterday our doc's were available, yet many on our Roll Call keep getting an error message when they tried to access their cruise online.😕

• Like 1

We had enough on my upcoming Serenade of the Seas cruise on October 13th, but same thing happened to our M&M.  I just re-registered, and now it shows one person (me) has registered.  I posted a notice on our Roll Call, suggesting people sign up again.  Will be following this thread for further updates.

This seems to go hand in hand with the total cluster**** of the RCI website mess.

I haven’t signed up for the 4 cruises I have booked, and now I will just wait, or forget it all together. I have a B2B on the Voyager in Nov. but that one has a really slow and small RC, so I will probably skip that one.

We had over 50 signed up.  Now there is just 4.  Ridiculous! 🙄

"As of 20 August 2019, 4 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Harmony Of The Seas sailing on 01-Sep-2019."