30% off each guest Sale

rolloman

We lucked out on our TA for 2020.  We booked in August with the BOGO 50% off, and it still was pretty expensive.  I kept watching the prices;  it had gone down, so we were able to move up from Oceanview to Obstructed balcony, and still saved around $500.  Yesterday I emailed our Travel Agent about the 30% off sale, after seeing the price had dropped again.  We just saved an additional $600.  We don't have any perks, so this is a win-win for us!😉

5 hours ago, suesnake2002 said:

The price of my cruises ( all 5) have either stayed the same or gone up in price as compared to the prior sale. 

(Which was buy one get one 50% off)

I prefer the 30% off each guest to the buy one get 50% off.  

• Like 2

The 30% Off is an ongoing promotion and meaningless.  The weekly promo is up to $150 OBC, and this is what will end tonight (or most likely tomorrow night as they tend to extend it an extra day).  A new weekly promo usually comes out on Thursday or Friday.

27 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Price the cruise you want tonight. There will be a new "sale" tomorrow and if you price the same cruise tomorrow, it will probably be the same as it was tonight. The only sale they offer that actually amounts to anything is Kids Sale Free.

main problem with the kids sale free is they only offer it on days in which kids are in school. 

It’s so weird, I see a lot of people saying their prices went down. Ours, Symphony April 18 , 2020 is double what we got them. I try often to check, still up!

We tried to do a mock booking with kids, yeah , you get credit for kids but the first 2 are wayyyyy up, bottom line is still double. It’s like a joke. I should be used to R C by now!

9 hours ago, rolloman said:

Evidently this ends tonight. Anyone out there in the know can advise if it will be extended or what the next sale is scheduled to be? 

There's a "new" sale that runs from 10/16-10/20.  It's called the Seeker Sale.  It's 30% off every guest, plus up to $300 instant savings, plus kids sail free on select sailings.  As always, end dates are subject to change.

8 hours ago, STANMELB said:

Two of our eight future cruises dropped in price. Price drops were $249 and $114.

Agree, lot of people said they saved on this Sale over day before it started. KSF usually will save some also. That being said many Cruises go up in price from day they were released, some double and even triple by Cruise date. So much a Sale wont save you any. One has gone up over $1500 what I booked it at few months ago and still have another 13 months before she sails. Cant complain though, Cruise base price is 1/2 to 1/3 what was 30yrs ago, $1 for $1, even without inflation into it.

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, rolloman said:

main problem with the kids sale free is they only offer it on days in which kids are in school. 

Back when my kids were younger(20 yrs ago) was worse. No KSF but during school Vacation times including Jun-Sept 1st the 3rd and 4th passengers were hundreds more then passenger 1 & 2. I remember $799ea for 1/2 and $1099 -$1399 for 3/4 passengers, this in an OV on a 7nite. Now Royal is Family Cruise Line and has hundreds more cabins that hold more then 2 passengers. 30+ yrs ago when I started those that Cruised were called the Newlywed's and Nearly Dead's. Wasn't a Single kid on my first Cruise on the brand new Sovereign of the Seas

On 10/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, parsec0298 said:

Sadly, all the balconies are sold out on my Harmony cruise in January.  So no way to tell if there was a drop or not.

It is possible to get a price drop on a sold out category if a new promotion comes out.  I got one on our VP cabin a while back and there are only 2 of them and they were both booked