Best Sale Ever Starts December 11th

azbirdmom

2 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

It's that my wife isn't a drinker so there may not be that much of a deal for both of us to sign up. 

Neither is my wife however if Drinks and Gratuities are available for $30*2 then that is cheaper than just me getting PBP and Gratuities are included. So should work for most if not everyone.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tedferg said:

Neither is my wife however if Drinks and Gratuities are available for $30*2 then that is cheaper than just me getting PBP and Gratuities are included. So should work for most if not everyone.

It would.. but our booking already has gratuities included.  I'm thinking that I MAY be able to snag the drink for $25/day.  even then, we may swing it since spouse would get coffee and "soda + "    If we didn't have Grats.. it's essentially a no brainer IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

It would.. but our booking already has gratuities included.  I'm thinking that I MAY be able to snag the drink for $25/day.  even then, we may swing it since spouse would get coffee and "soda + "    If we didn't have Grats.. it's essentially a no brainer IMO.

I guess you could get Drinks + WiFi for $25

• Like 1

For anyone waiting to book on the new sale, i would book now on the Cyber sale. With the little info that is available it looks like fares will be increasing and you can rebook or do an add-on later if you like.  Their flyer states " When we compare the fare for Best Sale Ever with our previous sales, we see that the vast majority of guests still have the best fare for their cruise."

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

My booking already has gratuities included too so I would get the Best2DW for drinks and wifi @ $25/pp/day.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Plus, the beverage package still includes specialty coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, virgin cocktails....so, yes, it's still a deal.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

Hmm, I did check that... FAQ and other flyers.  But to me anyway, it seems like both occupants have to purchase same adders for a booking.  I didn't see it in the section for those that already have a booking and are just adding to it.. not rebooking.  Maybe I'm just slow.. or maybe I'm just hopeful???  LOL.   It's that my wife isn't a drinker so there may not be that much of a deal for both of us to sign up.  I guess I'll know in a couple of days... patience.. something that I lack! 🙂

on a 5 day cruise we are looking at … my 5 day PBP would be $ 350 just for me

under the promotion, if i'm reading it correctly, we could BOTH get the PBP and GRATS for $ 30 pp per day , or $ 300 total

win, win?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, voljeep said:

on a 5 day cruise we are looking at … my 5 day PBP would be $ 350 just for me

under the promotion, if i'm reading it correctly, we could BOTH get the PBP and GRATS for $ 30 pp per day , or $ 300 total

win, win?

It sure looks like a big win to me!  Be careful that you aren't counting on the figures for people with prior bookings doing upsells.  It sounds like you would be making a new booking and won't know what the cruise would cost until Wednesday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

It sure looks like a big win to me!  Be careful that you aren't counting on the figures for people with prior bookings doing upsells.  It sounds like you would be making a new booking and won't know what the cruise would cost until Wednesday.

correct - I've got a mock booking holding the cabin until 12/12 … so we'll see what happens

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

correct - I've got a mock booking holding the cabin until 12/12 … so we'll see what happens

Some other time/thread I'd like you to explain what a mock booking is and how to do it.  But not now, this thread is busy enough.

1 minute ago, Daniel A said:

Some other time/thread I'd like you to explain what a mock booking is and how to do it.  But not now, this thread is busy enough.

it's just like doing a regular booking online … but instead of putting down a deposit , you put a 'hold' on a cabin for a couple of days with no payment required … you get a booking number just like any other cruise … 'mock' bookings may not have been a good choice of words , sorry ...

I booked the 26-day transatlantic on the Regal leaving FLL April 19, 2020.  I booked it on Sept. 18, not as part of any special sale (not getting any OBC or freebies) but a good single fare through a ***** agency.  So will I be able to add on the $30 per day amenity through my TA - final payment for me is the next day, December 12, so I need to jump on this if I can.

11 minutes ago, flahagan said:

I booked the 26-day transatlantic on the Regal leaving FLL April 19, 2020.  I booked it on Sept. 18, not as part of any special sale (not getting any OBC or freebies) but a good single fare through a ***** agency.  So will I be able to add on the $30 per day amenity through my TA - final payment for me is the next day, December 12, so I need to jump on this if I can.

You might want to check the current price today, during the Cyber Sale, just in case it's better than what you currently have. 

Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Anyone discuss Best Sale Ever with a TA ? I have not been able to try my TA yet.

Not sure what you mean by discuss but I emailed our TA and she's adding the code to all of our future cruises so that she can just do it all Wednesday morning.

She's a very popular TA and I'm sure she'll be swamped with requests (or has been already).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Plus, the beverage package still includes specialty coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, virgin cocktails....so, yes, it's still a deal.  

Do you by chance know if the PBP also includes hot chocolate, if they charge for it anywhere on the ship? My DW doesn't drink alcohol, but she loves hot chocolate especially if it is done right.

16 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Do you by chance know if the PBP also includes hot chocolate, if they charge for it anywhere on the ship? My DW doesn't drink alcohol, but she loves hot chocolate especially if it is done right.

Hot chocolate can be purchased at the coffee bar near the International Cafe.  I have had hot chocolate for free in the dining room for breakfast.  PBP coves coffee and tea so hot chocolate is covered.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Hot Chocolate is available at IC and is covered unlimited by the Premier Beverage Package and the much less expensive New Grounds Coffee Package.

• Like 2