Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

15 hours ago, HBE4 said:

That sounds like a really excellent itinerary. Antigua & St. Lucia was our honeymoon spot, 6 days each, 30 years ago this month. Also this month, 1 year since the passing of DW.  

Hugs. It will be 2 years for me later this month 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Those booked on Celebrity with cruise only and are looking for sales, check cruise planner for wifi and drink packages. Better discounts (50% off) than captains club discounts (30% off).

Royal Caribbean: $28 for the Hideaway Club on some sailings. Am not too inclined, since it does not include food and drink and there is a lot to do for free on Coco Cay.

• Like 2

Not a good day here , will get a root canal in a couple of hours , car has problems need to tow it to get it fixed , but this is minor. Vet thinks our 16 year old Joebob has cancer and we may have to put him to sleep, he is a very sweet boy we lost his sister last year.

image.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, George C said:

Not a good day here , will get a root canal in a couple of hours , car has problems need to tow it to get it fixed , but this is minor. Vet thinks our 16 year old Joebob has cancer and we may have to put him to sleep, he is a very sweet boy we lost his sister last year.

image.jpeg

Very sorry about the news for your cat. Is he eating and drinking?

4 minutes ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Very sorry about the news for your cat. Is he eating and drinking?

Eating very little, he. Is drinking, he is not using litter box which he never did before, X-ray vet thinks he has a tumor and cancer , they are doing more test and we will go back later this afternoon. He seems to have problems breathing 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

💔 always a tough choice, sad to hear this

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

Sorry to hear about Joebob, a beautiful cat 🐈 

Hope the root canal went well, some days you are glad to get to the end off ....

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

Heartbroken to hear this. Thinking of you and your family.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, George C said:

Eating very little, he. Is drinking, he is not using litter box which he never did before, X-ray vet thinks he has a tumor and cancer , they are doing more test and we will go back later this afternoon. He seems to have problems breathing 

Where does he think this "tumor" is located? How long has Joebob been acting this way? If you don't want to talk about I will understand.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

Oh no.  I am so sorry.

• Like 3

I'm SO sorry to hear this. I've been there. That's the hardest decision to make. So very sad for you and Joebob.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@HBE4 + 4 ((( )))

@HBE4 More hugs from me too.

So sorry to read this and sorry I hit the "like" button.  Nothing to like about it.  Should be a hug button or maybe a "sorry" button.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, HBE4 said:

That sounds like a really excellent itinerary. Antigua & St. Lucia was our honeymoon spot, 6 days each, 30 years ago this month. Also this month, 1 year since the passing of DW.   Oddly, both simultaneously seem so distant time-wise and yet so recent.

Do you have any excursions planned for either island?

Cherish your memories,H.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, George C said:

image.jpeg

I am so sorry George. This breaks my heart as I know how tough it is to make that decision to end a loved one’s suffering. I will be thinking of you and Joebob.

• Like 4

Ripped off the roof and starting work on the trusses…decent weather break this week so hopefully they’ll be able to get the roof on by the weekend.

IMG_4445.thumb.jpeg.8fecb0fc8bddc628ed8b910e1b590c6c.jpegIMG_4448.thumb.jpeg.f1288432a17eb70d6983e1d7336bf09f.jpeg

In lighter news, just scored our Alanis Morissette tix for next August.  Saw her in St Louis in 2021 and was definitely a top 5 concert for me.  She can do such unworldly things with her voice.

IMG_4451.thumb.jpeg.ea6c8c00b54b7ca07b1f717a8d20a6bf.jpeg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Where does he think this "tumor" is located? How long has Joebob been acting this way? If you don't want to talk about I will understand.

I believe tumor was by lung , Joebob seemed to be breathing very fast , we actually took him to vet last Saturday he had bloodwork and vet thought he was ok , but this morning they did X-rays. See will go both go to the vet at 4 , I didn’t go this morning. He has been doing lots of sleep but didn’t seem in pain. Root canal done but he now says I need another root canal . I need a stiff drink .

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, George C said:

I believe tumor was by lung , Joebob seemed to be breathing very fast , we actually took him to vet last Saturday he had bloodwork and vet thought he was ok , but this morning they did X-rays. See will go both go to the vet at 4 , I didn’t go this morning. He has been doing lots of sleep but didn’t seem in pain. Root canal done but he now says I need another root canal . I need a stiff drink .

So sorry about Joe Bob and your teeth 😞

• Like 2

I am sorry. I would get a second opinion I don’t trust dentists.

• Like 1