Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Thank you so much for this.  All 3 look like great options...just the kind of places that we're looking for.  

Also, the there is a massive construction project going on in front of MSG. I think they are trying to rebuild a skyscraper without tearing it down. Anyways, be prepared for road and sidewalk closures and masses of people trying to navigate the narrow "temporary"  walkways around the construction. I've been there 6 times in the past 3 months and the walkways are always reconfigured differently. 

Adding to the mayhem will be commuters trying to catch NJ Transit & Amtrak trains at rush hour. You might need to channel your inner "Buffalo Bills Linebacker" and push your way thru the crowd otherwise you may find yourself stuck on a street corner for the rest of your life.  It's okay to be rude. It's NYC. It's expected.  However much time your GPS tells you need to get there, triple it.  That way you can relax and enjoy all the, uh,  "energy" the city has to offer.

INSIDER TIP: When approaching the glass doors where security is on the other side, head to the center doors. For some reason these are the least busy so security on the other side is less crowded. Look for the "No Bag" lines if your wife does not have a handbag & you'll zip right thru.

For @maggieq to

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Also, the there is a massive construction project going on in front of MSG. I think they are trying to rebuild a skyscraper without tearing it down. Anyways, be prepared for road and sidewalk closures and masses of people trying to navigate the narrow "temporary"  walkways around the construction. I've been there 6 times in the past 3 months and the walkways are always reconfigured differently. 

Adding to the mayhem will be commuters trying to catch NJ Transit & Amtrak trains at rush hour. You might need to channel your inner "Buffalo Bills Linebacker" and push your way thru the crowd otherwise you may find yourself stuck on a street corner for the rest of your life.  It's okay to be rude. It's NYC. It's expected.  However much time your GPS tells you need to get there, triple it.  That way you can relax and enjoy all the, uh,  "energy" the city has to offer.

INSIDER TIP: When approaching the glass doors where security is on the other side, head to the center doors. For some reason these are the least busy so security on the other side is less crowded. Look for the "No Bag" lines if your wife does not have a handbag & you'll zip right thru.

For @maggieq to

@HBE4  thanks!  We are coming into the city via train from Secaucus

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I know that feeling. People walking like they have no where to go and all day to get there.

I DO have no where to go and all day to get there.  That's the beauty of being retired.  But I still walk quickly.  It drives Micheline crazy because she has short legs.   

• Like 5

Another couple beautiful sunrise pictures at the beach

IMG_0445.thumb.jpeg.80c9c0b6804e6ba14dbe4fde2af5e4ba.jpeg

IMG_0446.thumb.jpeg.a7fe18199a28b5309a15adcd43f59e8d.jpeg

Early morning flight tomorrow for my California family and a late flight tomorrow for my daughter and her family. 

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

Still celebrating Christmas with the 12 days of Christmas running till January 5th which is the Epiphany or 3 Kings day. Linda surprised me with a gift that she got me but misplaced it. I’m excited to try this great Tequila.

IMG_3983.thumb.jpeg.955836efbea0845f775b93ea1cc986c5.jpeg

Still watching the last of my Holiday movies. I think I’m over 50 now. I have a great movie watching partner.

IMG_3981.thumb.jpeg.3f1087643c98ad1d9bf6f97aa13186fe.jpeg

• Like 22

Well so far 2924 sucks! Dishwasher just went out. It was 12 years old but never run hard. We always pre washed. The fridge went out last year. Don’t make things like they used to.

• Like 9