Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Here in Florida the weather people say that because of humidity in the summer time. 
It can be 85, but the “feels like” temperature is 95. 
It sounds perfectly normal to us. 

Yes, I see that a lot here in Arkansas.  What I thought was funny was they both said the same temperature.  I rarely see that here.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cruisingpeople said:

Greg did post on his other thread about 3 hours ago. No news. Said he would give details later.

All we can do is keep praying.🙏🙏

It's now been quite awhile since Greg posted on his thread. Hoping for some news.  I can't stop thinking of Greg, Linda and Maggie.  Continued prayers, of course.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jagsfan said:

It’s coming right along. Wonder if he’ll ever be back!

11 hours ago, island lady said:

Doubt it.  Kicked off three times under three different names.  Probably tired of trying any longer.  

Or biding his time. I'd never bet against a return sometime down the road. Maybe after the estate is finished & furnished.

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Do you recall which brand you purchased on amazon?  I think I'll order for our january b2b.  please do not go the trouble of looking for brand name, I can browse amazon

It was a WSTOO.  I gave an Amazon link in post #36997 that I forgot in the original post. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

It was a really good tribal. I can't stand Shantel. Something about her really grates on me. No idea what sort of "pastor" she is.🤔😏

Sooner or later, the tribe will realize that she's a strategic threat and vote her out...unless her alliance can protect her somehow.  Can't see her getting to the end.  It will probably be right after she makes some comment about being in control of the game.  The producers seem to like showing that "over confidence" right before someone gets blind sided.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes I saw that link after my post.  Thank you.  I put them in amazon cart, just have to double check size.  Imo eric has a big head🤪

Another member of the big head club. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This morning, Susan and I feel horrible. We both had reactions to our Moderna booster shots.  Feaver and chills kept us up most of the night.   Hoping it passes soon.

Royal sent us a link to the photos we ordered, so my goal today is to view and download them.  Without even looking at them, I can assure you we look nothing like those two people this morning. 😂😂

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

This morning, Susan and I feel horrible. We both had reactions to our Moderna booster shots.  Feaver and chills kept us up most of the night.   Hoping it passes soon.

Royal sent us a link to the photos we ordered, so my goal today is to view and download them.  Without even looking at them, I can assure you we look nothing like those two people this morning. 😂😂

We got our Moderna boosters last Sunday and had worse reaction than the first 2 shots. No fever or chills, just cold and extreme fatigue. Hope you both feel better soon.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully you feel better as the day goes on.

My SIL told me she felt horrible for about 16 hrs after her moderna booster but had no issues with first 2.   

Eric had his pfizer booster last week and he had mild reaction and no appetite.  But he felt horrible after his 2nd dose.

I find it interesting how everyone reacts different to each shot. 

Take care and enjoy a lazy day of rest and drink plenty of fluids😍

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I received my Moderna booster Monday afternoon.  Felt a little off and a little tired on Tuesday, but mostly okay.  Felt better Wednesday, and today feel I'm back to normal.  So, all in all not too bad.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

View of the Manhattan skyline as we road trip to FL for the 3rd time in 6 months. Wish we were headed to the port in Bayonne 😉!

2CE4F96D-8395-457F-9B82-68EC41D8F128.jpeg

Have a great time. We began our road trip back home to NJ from Florida. Will go back in the end of January now. Have a Nov and Jan cruise on the Anthem. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Good for her. Didn’t think she’d do it. Looks like it will play out well, at least for now. Agree that Xander is more of a threat than I originally thought. Brilliant move. Loved tribal this week. Love when it gets crazy. 

I like Xander a lot.  I had no idea he'd made a fake idol.  Jim did.  It certainly was a brilliant move!

12 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

It was a really good tribal. I can't stand Shantel. Something about her really grates on me. No idea what sort of "pastor" she is.🤔😏

I especially hate it when she "hums"  That gets on my nerves!

12 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I hoped she’d smash it and she did!

Interesting Tribal. I don’t know how they kept straight what they were doing. 

Unbelievable how they all get up and discuss their moves.  I think last night was the worst I've ever seen!  Perhaps since there were so many of them voting at Tribal.  Good grief!

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes I saw that link after my post.  Thank you.  I put them in amazon cart, just have to double check size.  Imo eric has a big head🤪

Please let us know if they work out for you and Eric.  Jim and I are interested.  We brought our snorkel mask and flippers home for Florida, since we haven't snorkeled in a while, but if these masks work, It would be great!

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Samantha is getting a little bigger.

23325816_Samantha17.thumb.jpeg.b42a0d47bdd809482b2fcf50529673be.jpeg

Samantha is a pretty girl!

46 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Oh no!  Feel better!  I was going to wait until we got to Florida before we get our Moderna boosters, but I've been rethinking that idea.  Had either of you had any reactions to your first two shots?  Neither Jim nor I had any reactions to the two shots.

Our oldest granddaughter had the Virus last year before the shots were available, and of course, she was too young to get the shot at age 19.  She was fine with the Covid, only knew she had it due to testing after arriving home from Colorado.  When she did get her first shot, the poor kid was so very sick, vomiting, fever, etc.  She is a Nursing student, so was given the shot since she's been doing clinical in the hospital.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a great time. We began our road trip back home to NJ from Florida. Will go back in the end of January now. Have a Nov and Jan cruise on the Anthem. 

Arzeena, where in NJ do you live, if you don't mind my asking?