Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

It stayed south. It rained a little bit but nothing severe. Cloudy all day yesterday. Hot as you know what today. Supposed to go out on our cousins pontoon boat for annual fireworks display. It's going to a sweat fest. Hope you are having a great day!

Thanks.  Yes, a great day.  I probably shouldn't of stayed so long in the garden but I enjoyed it.  My SIL kept good care of it.

Hopefully you will get a nice breeze off the lake.  Hope you have a great time.

• Like 2

Officially getting closer to our September Symphony when you get the official Royal Up email. I have had no luck in getting any of these so I chose to put the very minimum on a two bedroom grand suite for $2,550. No way we will get it but sometimes you never know. Even though we don't receive any more points than out Balcony it would be nice to have sky class.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

TSOTD- not even close to breezy.   My TSOTD is totally wet from being out in the heat!  I will soon fine another TSOTD after I drink a bunch of water and cool down! 😎 

We were just out.We went to the house of my daughter who is on a cruise to check to see if any packages were left there .It was very hot outside.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

We had friends who lived there,the husband was known as the “Mayor” of Breezy Point but it was just an honorary title.He was a NYC Police Officer.

So was my Dad.  Breezy is known for its many NYPD and FDNY residents.  😉

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Officially getting closer to our September Symphony when you get the official Royal Up email. I have had no luck in getting any of these so I chose to put the very minimum on a two bedroom grand suite for $2,550. No way we will get it but sometimes you never know. Even though we don't receive any more points than out Balcony it would be nice to have sky class.

There is a downside of winning,  you can get spoiled. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

That’s one way to look at it. 
Here’s another. A comic strip in our daily paper. 

Andy Capp is a British subject, living north of London somewhere near a canal. He’s a layabout who spends as much time as he can in pubs. 
So Graham and Sue, do y’all pay any more attention to Independence Day than we do to Guy Fawkes?

3887DB42-9F81-4716-AF27-E69B31506CD3.jpeg

Some of the British Royal family deserve fun taken out of them but not Her Majesty the Queen.

We were kindly invited to 1 of her garden parties at Buckingham palace a couple of years ago.

I posted a lovely Independence day meme today on here.

Andy Capp is from Hartlepool in the North East of England about 15 miles from us and 225 miles north of London.

1B699C89-9D51-4F39-975F-21FCDAFD59D3.gif.7bb95f22bce2dac75d71d256f4506bf6.gif.2e3f9d0f1680994edffd6b06c4e3f9d2.gif

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 8

Just now, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Most Americans ❤️ the Queen, myself included. She has a very high popularity rating in the U.S. - something like 68%, the last that I read. 😁

We love America and it's citizens and have visited over 30 times.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Some of the British Royal family deserve fun taken out of them but not Her Majesty the Queen.

We were kindly invited to 1 of her garden parties at Buckingham palace a couple of years ago.

I posted a lovely Independence day meme today on here.

Andy Capp is from Hartlepool in the North East of England about 15 miles from us and 225 miles north of London.

1B699C89-9D51-4F39-975F-21FCDAFD59D3.gif.7bb95f22bce2dac75d71d256f4506bf6.gif.2e3f9d0f1680994edffd6b06c4e3f9d2.gif

Didn’t mean to offend you. Over the years I think you've gotten a pretty clear picture of my love for England. That post was certainly not made with any intended disrespect.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Didn’t mean to offend you. Over the years I think you've gotten a pretty clear picture of my love for England. That post was certainly not made with any intended disrespect.

Grazie amico 👍

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I think I may have posted this before. It is a video I did of a fireworks show with the grandkids a few years ago, set to Lee *****’s song. 

What’s his last name, with spaces?

• Like 1

Since my fireworks photo was kinda sad, how about this one for some action. Not exactly a scene from Outlander, but if WWE wrote the history books it could have happened. 

2AC7372E-0AB1-4F90-B833-1DFF066E2626.thumb.jpeg.28f48032ed39d1f381998d28e0dd1cf2.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

What’s his last name, with spaces?

G R E E N W O O D 

it also blocked the city by that name in SC.  I think they use the Urban dictionary to see which words to block.  

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mets07 said:

I spent summers there as a little kid. 🏖️ 🎆

How lucky you were to spend your summers there!

Jim's family had a house there since my mil was a child....at least since the 1920's.  Jim's aunt and his cousins also lived in Breezy until about 20 years ago.  They lived a block behind the Catholic Church.

A dear friend of mine still lives in Breezy.  Love it there!

1 hour ago, mets07 said:

So was my Dad.  Breezy is known for its many NYPD and FDNY residents.  😉

I was going to say the same thing!  One of the FDNY guys Jim worked with lived at Breezy.

We've also been to many parties at the Catholic Club.  What a great place Breezy is!☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Sunshine3601 How did the core gardening do while you were gone.  We have not had a good rain now for at least 6 weeks.  I watered before I left and though it didn't look like it needed it I just watered again.  Still no rain in sight. 

Core gardening did great while we were away.   We haven't had any rain since we came home last weekend and still looking good.   Definitely saving on the water bill this summer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I recently received royal up email for our Oasis 8.28 sailing and was surprised to see min bid for GS is $120, $135 for 2 bdrm, and $170 for owners suite

• Like 8