Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Here is the home we just sold. We had some issues with the windows, double pain and the internal gas had leaked out. We reduced the price of the sale to cover the window replacement. It wasn’t cheap. It was I think 12 that had to be replaced. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10-Little-Tomoka-Way-Ormond-Beach-FL-32174/67195318_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Beautiful home

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Here is the home we just sold. We had some issues with the windows, double pain and the internal gas had leaked out. We reduced the price of the sale to cover the window replacement. It wasn’t cheap. It was I think 12 that had to be replaced. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10-Little-Tomoka-Way-Ormond-Beach-FL-32174/67195318_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Is a beautiful home.   Did I see some artwork from Park West?    I sure hope that safe in MBR was on the first floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’d settle with what’s in the laneway. Who’s the drummer, that’s my question?

It’s called The Bishop’s Hat. The pattern that is.  We would love to be back in that house compared to what we are in now. The person that bought the house actually bought all our furniture above the sale price. Everything but our Bed and Master Furniture.  The build just takes so much time and wait. 

The drums, were a Christmas present from me to the boss. Good to relieve stress. I play the Bass. 

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Oh yea. We have a big collection of Park West. A lot of Scott Jacobs. I drink the free beer/wine while the boss buys. Lol

Nice!   I have Duaiv and Ilyayev.    I drink the free beer or wine and do the shopping 😃

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Yes. On first floor. It was a bear to move and we will need to move again. 

Yes, leave them to the professionals to move.    We tried to move one into a spare bedroom ourselves which is on our first floor and never again.   it was so much easier to get the other one in and out of the garage then the one inside the house. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Oh yea. We have a big collection of Park West. A lot of Scott Jacobs. I drink the free beer/wine while the boss buys. Lol

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Nice!   I have Duaiv and Ilyayev.    I drink the free beer or wine and do the shopping 😃

I thought it was champagne....😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

I thought it was champagne....😉

I have been to some auctions with Champagne and other times where you had a choice.   They will pretty much do whatever they need to get you to buy something.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

In watching Below Deck I recognized one of the crew, from YouTube. Here’s his story. I watched a few of his videos, but clearly not enough to recognize him right away. 

I don't recognize him.

7 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

In watching Below Deck I recognized one of the crew, from YouTube. Here’s his story. I watched a few of his videos, but clearly not enough to recognize him right away. 

I thought he looked familiar.  I think I saw an hour long show on getting that catamaran and rehabbing it.

I did not get any stickers. 
I did not get any lanyards. 
I did not even get a bandaid. 

I did get my next appointment. 

I even had to buy my own medicine. 😉. Bought two bottles just in case.  Half bottle consumed. Hot tub. Under blankets. Just feel cold. 

Getting spoiled by the DH. That is after I made dinner.
chicken and stuffing casserole 

cauliflower with homemade cheese sauce

buttered corn

fresh leafy romaine salad

Dinner rolls. 

I just had clear liquids before dinner🙄
the DH and our guests had skinny pirates. 

DH Cleaned up 

guest gone.  

time to chill. And I am cold. Vaccine?

arm not sore. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

DH and our guests had skinny pirates. 

DH Cleaned up 

guest gone.  

time to chill. And I am cold. Vaccine?

arm not sore. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Lol what are skinny pirates.

I had chills after my shots, especially 1st shot. I turned up the heat and was ok.