Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Yes I’m using Safari on my iPhone.  Is Edge just another browser app I would download?  

Is MS Edge compatible with Apple's operating system? Microsoft and Apple are not really the best of friends.😊

I use either Google Chrome or the Samsung browser on my Samsung phone.

23 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Hope you all are doing well.  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to be on at all.  I have a client that did a major acquisition and it has been hundreds of hours of work.  Luckily that means more cruises.  Hope to be able to talk with you all soon.  Be well, and if you've started cruising again, congrats. 

Welcome back. I think I’d be the first to say we missed you and were concerned that it was more than work that took you away.

Hopefully the acquisition has completed and we will see a bit more of you here. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Nice!  I imagine you get a lot of use out of it.  Even though we have no need for something like that with just under 1 acre of property, DH would love to have one.  Given the chance, I’m sure he’d try to justify it.  

It would sure help in doing the gardening around the pool. 😉😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, h20skibum said:

It seems I am now having problems reacting to posts. Using my iPhone, since Susan is driving now. 

206B5CD9-A8EA-46EF-AD6C-2E5969E5704C.thumb.png.aec31426ac65fc705a313a2f8cdbf1de.png

Anyone else have this issue?

Yup..I haven't been able to react to anyone's posts this evening.  I've been trying.  So, I was curious to see if I could at least quote to post.   Looks like I can!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I had that several times last night but seems to be working okay today...hope I didn't speak too soon -LOL!

As soon as I posted, I was able to react to Debbie's post!!  What is happening???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

What browser are you all using on your phone to access this site?  I typically post from my computer, using Window’s Edge browser, so that I can use a full size keyboard. When I occasionally post from my iPhone, I used to use the built in Safari browser (and never really had any problems) but now use the Edge browser for IOS (and don’t have any problems). I’m posting this from my iPhone. 

I’m guessing that your problems are related to the recent CC software upgrade. I’m probably just lucky that I haven’t seen these problems, but it could be related to the specific browser being used. 

I'm using my Chromebook, and had been having the problems up until a few minutes ago.🙅‍♀️

48 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Today was a laid back day.  We did an overnight at a hotel after Kennywood, and enjoyed the pool and spa last night and this morning.  We had it to ourselves last night and this morning.  

9FD2FE6E-FF4F-4592-87B6-885A964897BD.thumb.jpeg.7f0bc85c9bcf40049208850d433925fd.jpeg

Lunch at Bahama Breeze was a half Cuban sandwich and some clam chowder.  

61B75BAE-EA30-4A3F-88F5-4F8ACA4B8318.thumb.jpeg.61d898cd11cb6630eac868c03d7a4116.jpeg

Right now we are sitting at a concert, listening to a band playing tropical music with steel drums.  A lot of people here. Oh how it makes me long for a cruise.  

I went to a Bahama Breeze for the first time back at the end of May up in Seattle. I quite enjoyed it.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

A few clips of Owen from today’s hockey camp. There are 8 kids and 2 instructors. One plays in the AHL and the other in the OHL. The boys are having fun, learning a lot and setting their skills for September. 

IMG_9993.MOV 10.25 MB · 0 downloads IMG_9994.MOV 8.53 MB · 0 downloads

Are they projecting regular league play this coming fall?

58 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We had easy hot dogs for dinner, and it’s nice to not be eating in the front seat of a car going from “A to B”.  

I guess you could say I stopped to smell the flowers.  Speaking of flowers maybe it’s time for a garden update. These hydrangeas are almost 7’ tall. 

Lavender is in bloom.

Oak leaf hydrangeas are starting to change color. 

And the queen is amongst her glory. 

Gorgeous hydrangeas.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

We had easy hot dogs for dinner, and it’s nice to not be eating in the front seat of a car going from “A to B”.  

I guess you could say I stopped to smell the flowers.  Speaking of flowers maybe it’s time for a garden update. These hydrangeas are almost 7’ tall. 

5F4F82A5-A1F1-498D-BC30-F17D2B900E86.thumb.jpeg.27f3b876f1933c8fe04fd66b8c8cd859.jpeg

2EEE9E01-0530-4A9C-B678-D4D47AD74425.thumb.jpeg.65b31e381dd93255f9ae7227c609d2fb.jpeg

6E0AAC0E-4A4C-4475-98A3-C5D121FBECE3.thumb.jpeg.545667e8eac2a8c8271bfe6c02db6461.jpeg

Lavender is in bloom.

76705B15-DE8D-4864-BC08-FBC4CAFD58D9.thumb.jpeg.1936ef4c340a5b1a510c94a82d5548e9.jpeg

Oak leaf hydrangeas are starting to change color. 

C5287E81-F604-4DB2-BBC3-EDDBDADA4372.thumb.jpeg.c7f3029882e8615722a80186fca2e87a.jpeg   

And the queen is amongst her glory. 

B670B933-EFFD-45AE-B70F-19E6E449EC9F.thumb.jpeg.91a5fd9901d33f5a854e9c6bd37d1da5.jpeg

Beautiful....and the flowers too!

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Is MS Edge compatible with Apple's operating system? Microsoft and Apple are not really the best of friends.😊

I use either Google Chrome or the Samsung browser on my Samsung phone.

Yes…Edge is compatible with Apple phones and iPads, although I don’t know if it’s any better or worse than using Safari or Chrome.  I’m using it purely so that I can sync favorites across multiple devices. 

I’d guess that there is a reasonable chance that the latest software update caused problems with at least some browsers. All browsers comply with the same web standards but that all have their own proprietary extensions that make them different (better??) than their competition. Sometimes, web software takes advantage of one browser’s capabilities but then doesn’t work as well with other browsers. It’s purely a guess that this is what’s happening to some of us. 

• Like 2