Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Missusdubbya said:

Hi from Australia everyone.

Our home town Brisbane is in lockdown again - amazingly and luckily we were able to fly out 2 days beforehand to North Queensland.

4 Mile Beach, Port Douglas:

2620B2A2-B08A-4BB4-B974-07774901914C.jpeg

Wow!  Amazingly beautiful.   I turned 50 this year and my present was supposed to be a cruise around Australia.  Hopefully, someday……

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I forgot to post these pics from last weekend. We had a great lunch on Saturday at Castle Hill Inn in Newport with 2 of our DD’s, SIL and 2 granddaughters.  

E395F65D-A3C6-4AE0-A761-8B08D0B8D05B.jpeg

CF5D78E6-8680-49AC-8692-748D64262BCB.jpeg

Awwww, so sweet!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

it's been a lot of years for me.  Is September just house or does rep start in September and run concurrently with house?

Rep tryouts are in early September and it goes from there. House league begins after Rep cuts.

7 hours ago, Domino D said:

Hope you all are doing well.  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to be on at all.  I have a client that did a major acquisition and it has been hundreds of hours of work.  Luckily that means more cruises.  Hope to be able to talk with you all soon.  Be well, and if you've started cruising again, congrats. 

It is great to hear from you.

A lot of us were very worried about you when you hadn't posted for a long time.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Our home town Brisbane is in lockdown again - amazingly and luckily we were able to fly out 2 days beforehand to North Queensland.

Lovely photo.

South Australia was in lockdown a few weeks ago for 1 week after 5 covid19 cases.

Doreen, Pauline's cousin in Adelaide said they are mask wearing again.

Good luck in Brisbane.

Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, grapau27 said:

It was 66°F and sunny this morning at the beach where we had a picnic and ice cream.

It was quite breezy and several people had wind breaks erected on the beach.

We got home at 3pm and it started raining.

It was the last charter of Mediterranean series 4 on below deck and Jaou the bosun has been offered a captains position.

A new series starts tomorrow in the UK.

Stay safe everyone.

Graham.

IMG_20210804_104123.jpg

IMG_20210804_110202.jpg

IMG_20210804_124635.jpg

Looks lovely Graham, I wish the weather would hold for the wedding on Saturday but the forecast is showing 90% chance of rain 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, hugs right back. How kind of you to remember 🥰 

Yes -- in the morning [top notch organized, BTW]. Tomorrow - DH's turn.

Arm hurts more than the last 2 shots.... They recommend only paracetamol for the pain, and I'm an Advil and Aspirin Bayer person....

I have a good book to keep me awake until I'll fall asleep 😟

They're talking about giving booster jabs for 50s and above,  along with flu jab from September 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

Looks lovely Graham, I wish the weather would hold for the wedding on Saturday but the forecast is showing 90% chance of rain 

I sure hope it turns around for the big day. They say rain on a weeding day is good luck, but they say the same about a bird pooping on a person too.  I’ve bit “hit twice” and my luck didn’t improve at all. 

I hope you have a gloriously sunny day, and the lucky rain disappears from the forecast. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My granddaughter letting off some steam!29B038E5-F66C-4EA5-9802-11DA42803C33.thumb.jpeg.a2ce664b93a188af72c30f25ff86f556.jpeg

There are many of these Axe throwing places in Dallas , what I find funny is they are all byob , what could go wrong with drinking and throwing a axe?

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Domino D said:

Hope you all are doing well.  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to be on at all.  I have a client that did a major acquisition and it has been hundreds of hours of work.  Luckily that means more cruises.  Hope to be able to talk with you all soon.  Be well, and if you've started cruising again, congrats. 

Welcome back.  Was a bit worried by your absence.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Gorgeous!  Enjoy your trip!  Sorry to hear about the new lockdown.😢

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I forgot to post these pics from last weekend. We had a great lunch on Saturday at Castle Hill Inn in Newport with 2 of our DD’s, SIL and 2 granddaughters.  

Beautiful photos and place--we always did our Christmas card pictures from here when the kids were young.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

You could and you get 🥰

Cut slices of ~1 cm [like in the picture], sprinkle with olive oil, add [DH doesn't) salt and pepper according to your taste. In the oven.

When they got brown spots, turn them until brown spots again. Enjoy !!

Can't remember who suggested also doing radishes like this, but they were amazing! I rarely eat radishes so was unsure, but did them on a sheet pan with spears of zucchini and squash, and thick slices of onions--amazing!

14 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

in Newport with 2 of our DD’s, SIL and 2 granddaughters.  

Lovely family.

Both granddaughters are adorable [love the pink dress], but the little one is just "eatable" 🥰, or, at least, covered with repeated kisses 💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, brookmill18 said:

Can't remember who suggested also doing radishes like this, but they were amazing! I rarely eat radishes so was unsure, but did them on a sheet pan with spears of zucchini and squash, and thick slices of onions--amazing!

That was @jagsfan, post 24238, page #970 😁