Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

6 minutes ago, TraderSam said:

@Jeremiah1212 fabulous! Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Can you give me an indication as to how long it takes for the points to show up?

Points earned are posted to your account around the 15th of the next month. So points earned in July will post mid-August. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the penguins said:

Just curious. With the current Always Included pricing the only benefit of moving from Elite to Elite+ is 1 bag of laundry per person. Yes the points help if they get you to Elite - 1 bag of laundry and the Elite breskfast - but it still seems a lot of effort.

That's simply not true. There are other benefits in moving from Elite to Elite+. Laundry seems to be the most valued and the one cited most often, but there are others as a simple check of the benefits chart shows. I have gathered enough PUPS that I will move up at least one cruise earlier than I would have otherwise, and I would enjoy those additional benefits. Further, X has repeatedly indicated more benefits will be coming. All subject to change, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, goofysmom99 said:

Based on what I'm seeing others post, I think they sent emails to people who hadn't completed something.  I thought I'd done them all but, nope, missed the one in the email that was sent to me.

I had the email inviting me to watch the Alaska webinar. In the drop down menu that you fill in giving email address, Captain’s Club # etc, you also have to fill in your country of residence. There were 2 options, Australia & UK, so I assume that we were never sent the original invite.

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Points earned are posted to your account around the 15th of the next month. So points earned in July will post mid-August. 

Is there any way to speed up this process?  I'm cruising next week and would love to go into the next tier that these points would give me

foolish me did not click on the link for the ports of call quiz and tried googling instead! Answers from the Celeb website link took me 3 minutes to find.

Now for some help on the spa questions. How long is the video?

There are a few questions where the answers are very similar, such as Corp versus LLC, minutes versus miles (above). But yes, all the answers are in the cruise destination links - simply hit CTRL-F and find the key word(s) in the page, as the answers are generally direct quotes from those pages. 

One of the answers is technically wrong, as not all the sights are actually at the Ephesus site, but hey... that one threw me for a while.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Carnevale said:

so cute!  Thx for sharing this photo.

I didn’t get the PUP is one email and have missed a few events.  Did this email go to everyone including people in Canada?

I am in Canada and received the email.

From the T&C in the email:

Power Up Points are awarded once per eligible member per activity. Points will not be awarded for any activity in this email if the member participated when it was previously offered.

*Webinar Activity Terms: All webinars were pre-recorded in 2020 and earlier in 2021. Offers, itineraries or other information provided may have since changed. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible member. To qualify, registration must include member’s first name, last name, email address, and correct loyalty ID. Once the registration is complete, the eligible member must watch the entire presentation by 4 August, 2021. Members who do not watch the entire presentation will not receive Power Up Points. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and added to the verified member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end.

Edited by upwarduk

4 hours ago, bluwes said:

I never seem to get any of these emails. Anyone able to provide a link to the quiz

I think they are attached to our captains club number. 
The only thing I could find was a link to sign up for emails. 

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/optin/reg?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_23466322&rid=209799952&mes=Celebrity LOY Power Up Points 23 Jul 2021 EM&emsc=CCC_CLA_NAN_NAN_M_CAN_AB_3_WEB&empf=Y&emct=C&lnkid=SIGNUP

52 minutes ago, Smmessineo said:

Celebrity's marketing department is doing its job ! I watched the Apex webinar and the Alaska webinar for the PUP's and now I'm looking at sailings for both .

Darn you, Celebrity 😋

I’ve just watched the Alaska webinar and have just spoken to my husband about including Denali in our plans. Yup! The marketing ploy is working on me too.😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paulajj said:

Thanks , but that's not the problem I'm signed up to receive emails. Even contacted Captains Club last time I could be bothered about PUP emails and they conf'rmed I should be getting them. Still nothing

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, TraderSam said:

We are new to the Power up Points scheme and signed up after reading about it here on CC.

One of us has just had an email detailing 6 ways (3 to watch and 3 quizzes) to earn a total of 210 PUPs. No idea why we didn’t both get the email.🤷🏼‍♀️ Will need to see if we can both sign in to same link and provide our CC numbers.

How did you sign up for the PUP emails?  I am Elite but have never received anything.