Is anyone unvaccinated and booked on a 2021 Majestic Alaska sailing?

HaveDogWillTravel

3 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

When I check in July 25th I’m going to ask which docs are sufficient by themselves for proof. I’ll post what they say. 

We'll all appreciate that very much! Thanks. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 1:03 PM, voljeep said:

I will need to find out ( how I don't know ) if an original Covid-19 card that has been laminated will be accepted   -  Florida

You might want to go back to where ever you got your vaccination and get a replacement card.

Do not know about cruise lines, some some foreign governments frown on accepting laminated official documents.

On 6/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I emailed my county department of health and had an immunization record emailed within two days after signing a form to release my records to myself. I’m bringing that, my Rx history from Walgreens showing both vaccines and my original card. 
When I check in July 25th I’m going to ask which docs are sufficient by themselves for proof. I’ll post what they say. 

Bringing my CDC card, CA state verification, and the extra box label that Walgreens gave me (by mistake .... they left it on the table after giving me the shot & I just ass-u-me it was for me to take .... forgot I had it in my passport)

4 hours ago, Coveguy4 said:

California has an app to download your information with your vaccination information to scan for your phone.  I'm sure other states will follow  myvaccinerecord.cdph.gov  

Yes and text msg response is immediate. Link also works (no, not sharing

20210626_191002.thumb.jpg.4c0c5652d233994010c0f1651d616247.jpg

15 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

The ships seem to want to see the original vax cards, not copies or pics.

Your source?

In Ontario Canada we were given paper proof and digital proof of our two vaccinations.   We do not have cards 

1 hour ago, dog said:

Your source?

In Ontario Canada we were given paper proof and digital proof of our two vaccinations.   We do not have cards 

"IF" using 'the card' as proof ... as in Florida ...

The following formats are acceptable proofs of full vaccination: COVID-19 vaccination card (original card only; no photocopies accepted), digital COVID-19 certificate (QR code acceptable); or record of COVID-19 vaccination from a healthcare provider including original digital email notification, personal electronic health record, or government Immunization information system (IIS) record.

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 4:13 PM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I emailed my county department of health and had an immunization record emailed within two days after signing a form to release my records to myself. I’m bringing that, my Rx history from Walgreens showing both vaccines and my original card. 

I checked under immunizations on Walgreens and could find my proof. Is there a different tab I should be looking for? I don't use them normally. I only got my vaccine there because at the time they were the only ones I could find availability at.

2 hours ago, dchip said:

If you were vaccinated at Kaiser Permanente, your info is easily found in your Kaiser Medical Records under Immunizations. 

Cheers, Denise

We have the cards that Kaiser gave us so this question is out of curiosity. Wouldn't the Kaiser info be a printout and so not acceptable ?

BTW I went to UPS to have our cards laminated and the clerk said they were dissuading this in case there is a need for booster shot and so card would need to be updated.

With all the various places to get the vaccine I am sure there is no single method of proof and the card itself looks as though it could be forged. Ours have stickers on them for the batch numbers, so not so easily forged.

3 hours ago, Tedferg said:

We have the cards that Kaiser gave us so this question is out of curiosity. Wouldn't the Kaiser info be a printout and so not acceptable ?

BTW I went to UPS to have our cards laminated and the clerk said they were dissuading this in case there is a need for booster shot and so card would need to be updated.

With all the various places to get the vaccine I am sure there is no single method of proof and the card itself looks as though it could be forged. Ours have stickers on them for the batch numbers, so not so easily forged.

I was actually thinking of just being able to pull up the info for extra proof if needed. We have our vaccination cards. We were also told when we got them not to laminate them. 
Cheers, Denise

3 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Keep in mind that forging the card is more than just being able to print something that looks like the card.

For example is it printed on the same card stock,  under a magnifying glass is the print the same (for example a dot matrix printed card would look different, etc. 

One of the reasons why one should not laminate official documents is one can not examine the card stock (texture, thickness, etc.) if it has been laminated.

4 hours ago, Tedferg said:

We are Kaiser members but did vaccinations at mass vaccination sites run by Legacy Health. Our vaccination information is in both companies files. 

If Princess handles it like Celebrity, we may all be overthinking this.  The Celebrity vaccine check process was reported to take 15 seconds.  I plan to have extra documentation just in case but it may be a lot quicker and easier than we think.  https://thepointsguy.com/news/celebrity-first-cruise-from-us-port/?utm_campaign=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=Editorial&utm_content=3F63F5AC-D6C4-11EB-BA7B-5CC0923C408C&fbclid=IwAR3J2Hfjoc7nA8EaNIsUs0VEuf7bhGoroRb760EU-NZUXuwOd_kX9sR8JgU

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I checked under immunizations on Walgreens and could find my proof. Is there a different tab I should be looking for? I don't use them normally. I only got my vaccine there because at the time they were the only ones I could find availability at.

Same here. I went back to the pharmacy a few weeks after my second vaccine and asked for a printout. It was nothing official and the pharmacist said it wasn't even really readable. So how can I get a good official copy?