I Know What This Means…

BirdTravels

made me look! my may 8th on BA seems ok for now but... who knows

SHUT MY MOUTH!!  I now have 2 cruises with that wording... Jan. and May... son of a pup. 

I'd cry in my beer but I don't have any... 

Sorry BT how many is that? 

Edited by All-ready2cruise

Hoping against all hope that we are ok!  This is the first time ever that we have 22 days at sea booked (2 cruises)  in the first two months of 2022.  So far, I think we are good....

Fingers crossed for those getting the "Default Itinerary" screen.  I know what a rollercoaster on the emotions that can be!

• Like 1

Checked out Breakaway cruise in Jan/2022.  We booked 2 cabins.  Just did a mock booking to check, one of the cabins is listed as available ?!?   Some cabins nearby are also available.  Called NCL to see if we can move cabin(s) to be closer.  NCL says all those cabins are not available.

I was still able to proceed on the mock booking and put a courtesy hold on a cabin we'd wanted.  It allowed me to book/hold.   I'll wait a bit to see what happens.

But there're definitely glitches in the system.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:31 PM, SpainAlien said:

I noticed that everyone of my cruises has a glitch: there is no departure time on ports that have an arrival time. I assume there is a software problem at the moment 

I see the same thing on my Aug. 28, 2021 cruise out of Miami to Western Carribean and it has been that way since I first booked about two months ago. I spoke to someone at the Excursions phone number who told me the return times just haven't been uploaded yet. She e-mailed me a copy of the itinerary showing the port departure times. 

• Like 1