LIVE FROM Enchanted Princess Inaugural Caribbean with Curaçao 11/10/2021

Mo Jito

6 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

There is not Wheelhouse or Crooners on the Enchanted.

Ok - are there places that are bars where you just drink as opposed to lounges where events are held.  Are they being treated differently ?

13 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Thank for update on things in the bathroom. Will bring a couple of bars of soap and lotion. Wonder why no bar soap at the sink

Hi Tina!!  We have done 8 cruises since the shut down.  Gotta say that both Bob and I feel safer on the ships (Grand and Majestic) than we do in Costco, Target, etc.  As for the soap and lotion, no need to bring your own.  Just ask the room steward and you will have it.  Plus, we requested evening turn down and they were happy to do it.  Just ask.  Hi to Ken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

There is not Wheelhouse or Crooners on the Enchanted.

Yes there is a Crooners..  I see it listed in the patters for evening entertainment.  I think they did away with it for Majestic and Sky but brought it back for Enchanted.

Edited by dickinson
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Yes there is a Crooners..  I see it listed in the patters for evening entertainment.  I think they did away with it for Majestic and Sky but brought it back for Enchanted.

The question still is the same what are the masking rules in bars that don't host events

3 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Thank you....had not noticed it in the deck plans.

1 hour ago, CruzinNoony said:

Hi Tina!!  We have done 8 cruises since the shut down.  Gotta say that both Bob and I feel safer on the ships (Grand and Majestic) than we do in Costco, Target, etc.  As for the soap and lotion, no need to bring your own.  Just ask the room steward and you will have it.  Plus, we requested evening turn down and they were happy to do it.  Just ask.  Hi to Ken.

Hi Meredith Thanks for info.  Our first cruise will  be 28 Nov.  Can't wait.  Hi to back!!

Just some more info…..we got 2 Princess bags in our cabin. Plenty of hangers and drawer space. 
we have ordered drinks off the app on several occasions, once to our cabin and a few times while up on deck. They got to us in about 5 minutes. I even ordered hot tea once when I was outside.

gigi’s is excellent…pizza, pasta and salads. We will go back to that again. 
you can get the Princess patter hard copy by just asking your room steward….

dining room hands us menus like normal, which is nice.

the ship is a little difficult to navigate at times…several dead ends…

we have a balcony cabin with one of those large balconies on dolphin deck aft…really nice, 3 times as big as the other balconies. The cabin is a bit smaller…but we wanted a large balcony with a shower…did not want a tub to have to step into.

everyone is wonderful!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Just some more info…..we got 2 Princess bags in our cabin. Plenty of hangers and drawer space. 
we have ordered drinks off the app on several occasions, once to our cabin and a few times while up on deck. They got to us in about 5 minutes. I even ordered hot tea once when I was outside.

we have a balcony cabin with one of those large balconies on dolphin deck aft…really nice, 3 times as big as the other balconies. The cabin is a bit smaller…but we wanted a large balcony with a shower…did not want a tub to have to step into.

everyone is wonderful!

So, if you have the drink package, and order drinks off the app to your cabin, there's no charge? I just seem to recall when I was on the Regal in late 2019 that if you ordered drinks to your cabin, even with the drink package, they would charge you.

16 minutes ago, macaroni said:

everyone is wonderful!

Thanks for the report on Gigi's!

The only charge, if you have  the drinks package, is for canned sodas…..we found that out…no one told us before we did it….they reversed the charges. Otherwise no charge for delivery to anywhere.

I think Gigi’s was 1 of our top 2 meals on the ship so far….

speaking of  charges….there is no mention of a charge in the daily patter for anything, but you find out when you get somewhere that the event has a charge to it…

52 minutes ago, macaroni said:

The only charge, if you have  the drinks package, is for canned sodas…..we found that out…no one told us before we did it….they reversed the charges. Otherwise no charge for delivery to anywhere.

I think Gigi’s was 1 of our top 2 meals on the ship so far….

speaking of  charges….there is no mention of a charge in the daily patter for anything, but you find out when you get somewhere that the event has a charge to it…

Ah yes, the canned soda. Crazy that you can order a $12 drink with alcohol on a drink package but not a CAN  of soda!

• Haha 4

Thanks so much for the info. Loving this!!

If someone has time to answer - is the Skywalk on Enchanted a balcony style on either side with the railings and opening like on Royal so you can look down thru the gap over the balconies 

or is it closed with teak deck/ floor all the way out to the rail but the glass windows inset in the teak deck?

Just curious!!

5 minutes ago, Ldyandrea said:

Got my Medallion today, but instead of a black one for Elite, mine is white. Anyone have an idea why that might be? I called Princess to ask, but they didn’t have a clue.

We  also receive ours today and they were the colour that reflects our level in the Captain's Circle. 

You might have a rare find there!

2 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Ah yes, the canned soda. Crazy that you can order a $12 drink with alcohol on a drink package but not a CAN  of soda!

You can order a fountain soda and it is covered. This is not a change from the last year or so before covid

37 minutes ago, Ldyandrea said:

Got my Medallion today, but instead of a black one for Elite, mine is white. Anyone have an idea why that might be? I called Princess to ask, but they didn’t have a clue.

You have the rate albino medallion 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

my guess would be because from an inventory perspective, canned soda counts differently from fountain soda. It is still quite absurd though.

6 hours ago, 1emerald1 said:

Could someone kindly post the menu from Gigi's?  Thanks.

We ate at Gigi’s tonight. It was too windy to sit outside, but we saw a lovely sunset. I tried to capture a picture of the awning over the outside dining area; I’m concerned about sitting out in the hot sun. We will visit for outside lunch one day and I will report back.

With so few on this cruise, very few people in Gigi’s tonight. The pizza was excellent and the service attentive and friendly  but not overbearing.

D79F7154-F09F-402A-B705-75A80ACE74B0.jpeg

08DF79CB-FC0C-427C-8A6C-07E0F41C5864.jpeg

B283F0B3-2E16-4E3C-B631-BCAE8C572E83.jpeg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Ldyandrea said:

It’s a special commemorative version for inaugural season.

• Like 1