Seaday brunch menu changes?

relmondcrsise

I heard that the chia pudding is no longer available on the Seaday Brunch menu?  Can someone currently onboard post the current menu?  I'm wondering if this is true and if there have been any other cutbacks on the menu.  That was one of my favorite items and I'll be sad to see it go.  Let's just hope the steak and eggs are still on there!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, relmondcrsise said:

I heard that the chia pudding is no longer available on the Seaday Brunch menu?  Can someone currently onboard post the current menu?  I'm wondering if this is true and if there have been any other cutbacks on the menu.  That was one of my favorite items and I'll be sad to see it go.  Let's just hope the steak and eggs are still on there!

Shoot, I hope chia pudding is still available!  One of my favs on SeaDay Brunch!

• Like 3

Darn, I hope it's not the case that the chia pudding is gone.☹️  My whole family enjoys it and it is quite possibly my 20yo daughter's current favourite food onboard.  She was just talking about it last night, in fact - looking forward to it out loud (and our cruise isn't until March🤣).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

There's steak and eggs but the petite filet mignon has sadly been replaced with the same strip loin served in the MDR on the "every night" section of the menu. It can't compare to the excellent filet mignon that was served.

Yup....that was an unfortunate choice by Carnival.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, relmondcrsise said:

I heard that the chia pudding is no longer available on the Seaday Brunch menu?  Can someone currently onboard post the current menu?  I'm wondering if this is true and That was one of my favorite items and I'll be sad to see it go.  Let's just hope the steak and eggs are still on there!

if there have been any other cutbacks on the menu. 

Just because it is removed does not mean it is a cutback.  Menus do change.  I doubt they are saving a bunch of money by removing a pudding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Well, good for Carnival.  Those CHIA Pets are an endangered species and have no place in a pudding!😜

Do you know how many chia pets get slaughtered just to make one pudding?!  It's atrocious!

Just like all those naugas to make you naugahide sofa!

🙃

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

Ugh.  That piece of shoe leather they call a steak at sea day brunch is horrible.  I was hoping to get the filet on Mardi Gras next month during brunch but it appears not.  

😏

Get it on night one at Pig n Anchor. It's the Saturday special (at least it was on February 2022)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

You can't have your meat until you eat your pudding

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!😉

Edited by ShakyBeef
wrong word
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, roguebandit1441 said:

The only thing I can remember on the old menu that is not on the current menu is bacon mac & cheese.

Crap, I didn't notice that.  I really enjoyed the bacon mac & cheese.☹️

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, roguebandit1441 said:

The only thing I can remember on the old menu that is not on the current menu is bacon mac & cheese.

8 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Crap, I didn't notice that.  I really enjoyed the bacon mac & cheese.☹️

Order the mac and cheese off the kids' menu and a side of bacon?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Order the mac and cheese off the kids' menu and a side of bacon?

Is the mac & cheese on the kids' menu the same style of 'real' mac & cheese that was on the Brunch menu?  Or is it something along the lines of Stouffer's or Kraft?  There's 'mac & cheese' and then there's mac & cheese.  I would not by interested in ordering the cheap, fake stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, ShakyBeef said:

Is the mac & cheese on the kids' menu the same style of 'real' mac & cheese that was on the Brunch menu?  Or is it something along the lines of Stouffer's or Kraft?  There's 'mac & cheese' and then there's mac & cheese.  I would not by interested in ordering the cheap, fake stuff.

I don't know. I didn't like the mac and cheese when it was on the original brunch menu (I thought it was in more of a white/ alfredo sauce than a cheese sauce) so never ordered it again.  Certainly didn't think it was worth filling up on when I could save that room for dessert instead. 

Just offering a suggestion.  Order it and try it, and if you don't like it don't it eat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

I don't know. I didn't like the mac and cheese when it was on the original brunch menu (I thought it was in more of a white/ alfredo sauce than a cheese sauce) so never ordered it again.  Certainly didn't think it was worth filling up on when I could save that room for dessert instead. 

Just offering a suggestion.  Order it and try it, and if you don't like it don't it eat.

I appreciate the suggestion.  I was just hoping you (or maybe someone else here that sees my question) would know the answer.  If it's the fake stuff, I could avoid food wastage by not ordering it.  I hate waste. 

• Like 1