UPDATED CARNIVAL COVID POLICY

Elaine5715

open.aspx?ffcb10-fec917737265037c-fe5710
To view this email as a web page, go  here.

View Online
http://image.carnivalcruiselineemail.com/lib/fe8b13727263017876/m/1/Header_Info.jpg

GUEST ADVISORY

OPERATIONAL UPDATE

October 25, 2022

Dear Carnival Guest,

We are looking forward to welcoming you on your upcoming Carnival cruise.

Consistent with the evolving public health guidelines, we have continued to update our protocols over the last several weeks. In summary, vaccines, proof of vaccination, and testing for unvaccinated guests, are no longer required on cruises of 15 nights or less. However, we encourage all guests 5 years and older to take a pre-cruise test within three days of their cruise.

For the most updated information, please visit Carnival.com and carefully read all pre-cruise Know Before You Go communications. Please note, a VeriFLY pass is no longer necessary for check-in. 

While the cruise industry continues its return to normal operations, our commitment to the health and safety of our guests and crew and the communities we serve remain our top priority. Please
make sure you are fit to sail and in good health as you prepare for your cruise. Then we’ll do the rest to make sure you have a great vacation.

On behalf of all of us at Carnival, thank you for your understanding and loyalty. See you soon!

Sincerely,
514ff91d-d9f4-4a9d-bae1-72fec977355f.jpg
Christine Duffy
President, Carnival Cruise Line

Carnival Cruise Line:
Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428.

About Us  Privacy Notice

Carnival Corporation. All rights reserved. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama and Malta.
http://image.carnivalcruiselineemail.com/lib/fe9513727761047c7c/m/10/e9f89dd9-f86d-4e74-bb45-c300b50902c4.png
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Best part about this...

No more threads about verify

:classic_tongue:

Hahahaha!! Yes!!

Someone commented, on another site, that they had to use VeriFly because there was NO WAY that Carnival would send them something that wasn't the best thing to use, or some other goofy reason.

But I was happy to see the updated protocols. Of course, as someone pointed out in our group, we still have to make sure we're following any extra protocols for specific ports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShakyBeef said:

I just got the email too.  So, this may be my sleep deprivation talking, but from the way I read it is that we don't even have to show our vaccination cards anymore?

Nope!

But keep in mind, certain ports may require something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now  for   more  of  the  ports  to  relax  protocols , I  personally  was   ok  with  a  pre  cruise  test but  we  are  not  vacinated  , I  had  covid  twice  ,   I  test  periodically  and   both  times  I  got  it  I  followed  protocols  and  isolated  . I  felt  fine  to  work  but  I   wasnt  going to  spread  it   , Grand  Turk   had  listed  that  they  required proof of  vacination  to  come  ashore  . I  wouldnt  mind taking a  test  to  go  ashore  there either . 

The part that gets me is they encourage you to test 3 days before your cruise. I’m sorry, but if I did test, had no symptoms and tested positive, I’m sure not cancelling a cruise 3 days before sailing! I would wear a mask and take precautions, but I’m still going on my cruise!

• Like 3