The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday October 26th, 2022

richwmn

Today is National Mincemeat Day, Horseless Carriage Day, and National Day of the Deployed

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.--Albert Einstein

Meal Suggestion for today - thai tacos
Drink of the Day - Pineapple Smash
Wine of the Day - La Marca Prosecco, Italy
Destination of the Day - Phu My, Vietnam

Eurodam

Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles 08:00 - 17:00

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination San Francisco, California eta 10/27

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Grand Turk Island, Cockburn Town, Turks and Caic eta 10/27

Nieuw Statendam

St Thomas Island USVI, Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands 08:00 - 17:00

Noordam

Papeete, Tahiti Island, French Polynesia - 17:00

Oosterdam

Katakolon, Olympia, Greece 08:00 - 17:00

Rotterdam

New York, New York 07:00 -

Volendam

Nafplio, Mycenae, Greece 10:00 - 18:00

Zaandam

Souda-Chania, Crete Greece 11:00 - 22:00

Westerdam

Noumea, Grande Terre island, New Caledonia 08:00 - 16:00

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Nukualofa, Tongatapu, Tonga eta 10/28

1026World.thumb.png.b6bc5edb9fa032575916bdf1760c53f7.png

• Like 28
  • Thanks 11

Good morning from beautiful Southwest Florida.

Since Ian we have had absolutely gorgeous weather, forecast is for more of the same with highs in the mid 80s with low humidity and no rain.

Interesting days.

Hard to argue with anything Albert Einstein had to say.

I like Tacos but I'm not sure about Thai Tacos, though they have nice ring to them.

17 years ago tonight, my White Sox won the World Series, I've been a Sox fan since 1952, that's 70 years with 1 World Series Championship for me, it's tough being a White Sox fan.

Off to the course in a few minutes.

Thanks for The Daily, stay well and have a great day.

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 27

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich. Thank you for keeping our lists, Roy! 

Totally dark here right now. Bindi did not want to go out. I need to leave for an early dermatology appointment. I am hoping this is my last “every three months” one, since there have been no repeats of the melanoma found two years ago. 🤞🏻

A818E65C-CE9D-49A1-A577-0945C8D4CE36.jpeg.079d066baf02527f6d7dae3914e5f198.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

La Marca Prosecco

A sharp contrast to yesterdays sparkling wine, this one can be found almost everywhere and has very good ratings. Prices start at $14.98 online. You might find it for less locally. 

Winemaker Notes

The delicate La Marca Prosecco has a pale, golden straw color and sparkles with lively effervescence. Opening with aromas of fresh-picked citrus and honeysuckle blossoms, the crisp, clean palate brings fruity flavors of green apple, juicy peach and ripe lemon, framed by hints of minerality. The finish is light and refreshing with a tantalizing hint of sweetness.

Always serve La Marca Prosecco chilled between 46-50°F. A versatile Italian Sparkling wine, La Marca Prosecco can be served in sparkling flutes or white wine glasses. A full bottle serves approximately 5-7 glasses. After pouring the first round, seal the opened bottle with a bottle stopper to keep remaining wine fresh and effervescent and keep the wine chilled to 46-50°F. An opened bottle should last about 3-4 hours with the bottle closure.

La Marca Prosecco has the charm to stand alone as an aperitif, but it also has the body and the acidity to pair well with a range of foods, from seafood and mild cheeses to rich pasta dishes and decadent desserts.
87 Wine Enthusiast 

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

Good morning from beautiful Southwest Florida.

Since Ian we have had absolutely gorgeous weather, forecast is for more of the same with highs in the mid 80s with low humidity and no rain.

Interesting days.

Hard to argue with anything Albert Einstein had to say.

I like Tacos but I'm not sure about Thai Tacos, though they have nice ring to them.

17 years ago tonight, my White Sox won the World Series, I've been a Sox fan since 1952, that's 70 years with 1 World Series Championship for me, it's tough being a White Sox fan.

Off to the course in a few minutes.

Thanks for The Daily, stay well and have a great day.

8C0A111D-42A6-4C0D-9452-A9FAFBE96D58.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone, happy hump day.  I’ll celebrate mincemeat and the horseless carriage and wish for safety for all deployed. Einstein sure had a way of making you see things clearly.  The meal and drink suggestions sound delicious.  I haven’t been to today’s port. Prayers for everyone on our prayer list.  Happy___________ to those celebrating today!

• Like 24

Thank you for the Hump Day report, Rich.  I LOVE mincemeat, like my horseless carriage, and salute the deployed.  Einstein is spot on.  I have not been to Phu My.  I think I'll pass on the taco.  My alternative is Minted Melon and Raspberry Soup, Red Curry Coconut Chicken, and Strawberry Crisp as served on MS Amsterdam October 26, 2017:

dishes26.jpg

I did not add Graham to the care list but did not like the sound of the technician nodding when he asked if his X-Ray looked bad.

Today’s care list:

Cruisin single’s step son with double cancer
Vict0rian’s cousin in final stages of ALS
Luvteaching DH recovering from fall and facing dimentia
cat shepard’s melanoma checkup
Marshhawk’s friend Sheri back in hospital after multiple falls
Quaartzite Cruiser DH second surgery and rehab
Marshhawk and DH struggling with smoking
Grapau27 with hip x=ray tommorow (but before the Wednesday Daily comes out
From the rotation:
Marshhawk’s friend Jesse with throat cancer
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1) and JAM37 (7/7)
Cruisin Terri leak damage and recalcitrant insurance company
Sandi’s neighbor Linda

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Graham attaining age 66
Rotterdam in New York

rdnyc.thumb.JPG.f13cb7454b75369458d0cbe9d46d04aa.JPG
Sandy’s neighbor Linda headed home
Better than expected EMG report for Cruisin Terri
Aliaschief on Scenic Sapphire
Welcome back SharoninAz
Dismomx5 (Rotterdam to 10/27) ,Cruisin Single  (American Star  to 10/30),  and Av8rix (Rotterdam  to 10/30) .  Oceansaway17 (Equinox  to 11/3) , Cruising-Along (Nieuw Statendam  to 11/5) and Norseh2o (Sirena to 11/18) at sea
Cunnorl (Noordam to 1/2/23),  and  Horizon Chaser1957 (Zaandam 10/1 to 12/20; Zuiderdam 12/22 to 5/12) at sea

Roy

Edited by rafinmd
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 12

Good morning.  Thanks for the Fleet and Daily Report.

Still dark but warm.  Bertie and I will go for a walk in a little while.  Rain in the forecast this afternoon.  My arm was a little sore last night after my flu shot yesterday, but nothing major. 

Interesting days.  I'm not a fan of mincemeat. I like my horseless carriage. A big thank you to those deployed. 

Good quote.

Not sure about the meal, looking forward to seeing the recipe.

I hope I'll like the drink.  I like the wine.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.

Stay safe.

• Like 26

2 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Hump Day report, Rich.  I LOVE mincemeat, like my horseless carriage, and salute the deployed.  Einstein is spot on.  I have not been to Phu My.  I think I'll pass on the taco.  My alternative is Minted Melon and Raspberry Soup, Red Curry Coconut Chicken, and Strawberry Crisp as served on MS Amsterdam October 26, 2017:

dishes26.jpg

I did not add Graham to the care list but did not like the sound of the technician nodding when he asked if his X-Ray looked bad.

Today’s care list:

Cruisin single’s step son with double cancer
Vict0rian’s cousin in final stages of ALS
Luvteaching DH recovering from fall and facing dimentia
cat shepard’s melanoma checkup
Marshhawk’s friend Sheri back in hospital after multiple falls
Quaartzite Cruiser DH second surgery and rehab
Marshhawk and DH struggling with smoking
Grapau27 with hip x=ray tommorow (but before the Wednesday Daily comes out
From the rotation:
Marshhawk’s friend Jesse with throat cancer
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1) and JAM37 (7/7)
Cruisin Terri leak damage and recalcitrant insurance company
Sandi’s neighbor Linda

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Graham attaining age 67
Rotterdam in New York

rdnyc.thumb.JPG.f13cb7454b75369458d0cbe9d46d04aa.JPG
Sandy’s neighbor Linda headed home
Better than expected EMG report for Cruisin Terri
Aliaschief on Scenic Sapphire
Welcome back SharoninAz
Dismomx5 (Rotterdam to 10/27) ,Cruisin Single  (American Star  to 10/30),  and Av8rix (Rotterdam  to 10/30) .  Oceansaway17 (Equinox  to 11/3) , Cruising-Along (Nieuw Statendam  to 11/5) and Norseh2o (Sirena to 11/18) at sea
Cunnorl (Noordam to 1/2/23),  and  Horizon Chaser1957 (Zaandam 10/1 to 12/20; Zuiderdam 12/22 to 5/12) at sea

Roy

Thank you for today's lists Roy and my inclusion.

I am 65 today but 66 tomorrow the 27th October.

Graham.

• Like 18

Pineapple Smash cocktail:

Ingredients
1 part Cruzan® 9 Spiced Rum
1 part Cruzan® Pineapple Rum
1/2 fresh Lime Juice
2 grilled Pineapple Ring
2 parts Soda Water
Lime Wedges

Instructions
Grill pineapple rings for 3 minutes each side. Muddle Pineapple in a tumbler then add Rums, Juice & ice. Shake 2 times (just to mix) Pour into a rocks glass and top with soda. Garnish with one grilled Pineapple ring & one Lime wedge

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 7.07.54 AM.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 8

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  I’m not sure about today’s meal suggestion and will wait for pictures and recipes.  We are having spaghetti tonight.  I like a good mincemeat pie, haven’t had one in a long time.  

I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.thumb.png.0bc5fe245d65bc9380e0e35d311f21b5.png

• Like 17
  • Haha 11

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you for today's lists Roy and my inclusion.

I am 65 today but 66 tomorrow the 27th October.

Graham.

Just in time for the edit window.  I worked my career with our national retirement system and learned that through common law (which I think is based on England) that a person attains an age on the day before their birthday.

Roy

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone.  

My dad absolutely loved mincemeat.   Every Thanksgiving and Christmas I made him a mincemeat pie, but not with just any mincemeat.  It had to be Cross and Blackwell with Rum and Brandy in it.  I also made hot brandy sauce to go over the pie along with some whipped cream.  I miss doing that.

Today is more packing.  I need more smaller boxes so I'll have to go to the UHaul store to get some.  I think I have a good handle on it.  The kitchen is almost done.  The back storage room is done.  The bedrooms have the big stuff packed and I only have to empty the closets into the wardrobe boxes next week.  Yesterday I made arrangements for all the utilities in the new home and today I'll call about shutting off the utilities in this house.  

Today's meal sounds yummy.   Tacos are very versatile and you can stuff a tortilla with almost anything you want.  You can make regular tacos and Greek tacos and today we have Thai tacos.  Most of the recipes I found used chicken, but you could use turkey or even a mild white fish.  If you are watching carbs, you can find low carb tortillas in the grocery store.  I use them regularly.   This first recipe uses chicken and has a nice peanut sauce.  https://www.cookingclassy.com/thai-chicken-tacos-with-peanut-sauce/

717705050_thaitacos1.thumb.jpg.2ec09ad0371075d1724e2f37e0efd028.jpg

While the first one used flour tortillas, Geoffrey Zakarian from The Food Network uses corn tortillas.  I'm thinking they are interchangeable and if you prefer the flour ones, go for it.  https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/geoffrey-zakarian/thai-style-tacos-8132835

1907699795_thaitacos2.thumb.jpeg.19b1f3a26f1065e402b34fdd28d86d76.jpeg

This next recipe uses a pineapple cucumber slaw instead of the regular cabbage one.  I think the pineapple slaw pairs well with the peanut sauce (my whole reason for liking these).   https://carlsbadcravings.com/thai-chicken-tacos/

266461574_thaitacos3.thumb.jpg.bea4ccd0d29c761f799bbb1a3ef0d4b6.jpg

This next one goes way off in a different direction.  Instead of chicken, it uses ground pork or beef and has a red curry sauce.  Remember that curry doesn't have to be hot spicy.  https://hot-thai-kitchen.com/thai-taco/

99165797_thaitacos4.thumb.jpg.6d453d495d966f48f723b654ac5100c9.jpg

And here's one to satisfy the vegans/vegetarians in the family.   https://www.jaroflemons.com/vegan-spicy-thai-tofu-tacos/

1809852403_thaitacos5.thumb.jpg.3833d9fdd692e23fd5b53324f83d2901.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!   Off to packing!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 11

Good morning.  I am back to the land of the living, meaning I am home and the spinning in my head has slowed, although I still don’t know where I am when I wake up.  I like that my internal clock is still 6 hours ahead because I enjoy the peacefulness of being up early.  I think I shall go for a walk, shortly, then grocery shopping.

I always require clarification of the term “mincemeat”.  Being British, mincemeat could mean ground meat or it could mean that fruity filling in Christmas tarts.  I prefer the former to the latter.

Thank you for the lists, @richwmn and @rafinmd.  Enjoy your day everyone.

• Like 26

Good morning.  Up early today.  Flew back to California from Florida yesterday after disembarking our Nieuw Amsterdam Panama Canal Cruise, so I'm in the wrong time zone and mopping floors at four in the morning.  While not the great fall color change cruise I had originally booked, we had a wonderful time.  Great compromise. After umpteen HAL cruises, we've never seen a more active Ocean Bar at happy hour.  It was a lively group onboard.  Delightful.  Many, many Canadians.  👍

I had a glass of Prosecco each night with dinner on the cruise.  The Pineapple Smash sounds good and especially with a Thai Taco.  Love the quote, and will especially think of those deployed today.

I have a lot of catching up here to do.  Glad that @Quartzsite CruiserLenda and her Steve are getting things sorted better and can maybe take a deep breath and look toward healing.

I really missed my pommie Pocket during our cruise.  First time away from him for so long.  He made a trip to the ER as he tore up a diaper at DD's house while staying with her, but all's well now.  Diapers are very dangerous for dogs.  We never thought about that before.  So for those with new grand babies....

Now off to more chores.  Thanks Rich and all contributors to the daily.  I hope good things come to each and every one today.   🍂   🎃    🧡

• Like 27

Good morning. It is dark and misty out there and both dogs are parked in front of me giving periodic side eye. They have been out briefly  but want to go walking.

I don't  think I have ever had Mincemeat and salute all of those who are presently  deployed.My nephew is in the National  Guard  and is recently back from Africa.I like the quote but have not been to the port.

Like @cat shepard, I am off to the dermatologist  today.Hopefully there is nothing problematic.I am amazed at the icky things that grow on skin!

I just kept thinking last night about Lenda and Steve @Quartzsite Cruiser and hope the transfer to the Rehab Hospital goes well. One can feel the support for them from the group and it is a beautiful  thing.

• Like 26

Good morning friends!  It's been busy this morning even though still early.  We  had rain overnight and a temp of 58F this morning.  However it will only get about 10 degrees warmer so we need to be prepared for cool weather when we go out this morning.

Interesting days this morning.  No thanks to mincemeat, but I appreciate horseless carriages.  A salute to all who have been deployed.  Love the Einstein relativity quote.  The Thai tacos sound interesting.  Thank you Rich and also Roy for the Daily and Lists.  Prayers for all on the Care list and those in need of them all over the world (Ukraine, hurricane sufferers).  Cheers to those on the Celebration lists.  Roy, you may want to check the first post on our port today (June 2, 2021) because you had some photos from your stop there in Feb. 2012 on Zaandam).

Today's port of Phu My, Vietnam is unique because this is the third time we've had it posted here!  First time was June 2, 2021 and the last time was April 25, 2022.  I will have to go back and check for photos on both dates from both Lenda and myself.  I'll post a link to June 2, 2021 and April 25, 2021 in case some of you were not around for the first posting and want to grab your photos from this past April.

Here are my photos from June 2, 2021.  Lenda's will be in a follow up post.

I've been to Phu My twice on the Diamond Princess, in 2010 and in 2013.  Once was on a transpacific cruise from Bangkok to Whittier, Alaska.  The second time on a Singapore to Sydney cruise.  On my 2010 visit to Phu My, Vietnam the Diamond Princess docked at this expansive port and found a crowd of buses awaiting us.  That's because there is nothing to do here unless you take a tour somewhere else.  That day we were heading to Ho Chi Minh City.enhance

Along the way to HCM City we saw families on their mode of transportation, the motorbike.  They had travel down pat it seemed.enhance

That baby was wearing a net over its head I suppose so the bugs didn't get smashed into its face.  On one bridge they had a protected lane of their own to ride in.  You would see up to four people on one motorbike.  Just three in this photo though.enhance

The tour stopped at one point at a lacquer factory.  Here are some of the artists at work.  This man looks like he's using eggshell to decorate his lacquer piece.enhance

enhance

enhance

Finished products for sale in their showroom.enhance

enhance

Next we saw the former Presidential Palace, which was renamed the Reunification Palace or Independence Palace.  During the fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, it was the site of the end of the Vietnam War when  North Vietnamese Army tank crashed through its gates.enhance

enhance

Below is the Rex Hotel where CIA agents reportedly hung out during the war.enhance

There was a beautiful garden just out in front of the Rex Hotel.  enhance

enhance

Enough on our 2010 visit to Phu My and Ho Chi Minh City.  On the 2013 visit we headed out on a tour of Vung Tao. In 2013 Diamond Princess stopped in Phu My and we began a tour which included a village temple, a market, a home visit, a whale temple and lunch at a seaside resort.  Some shots of the village temple along with our guide.enhance

enhance

enhance

Then a stop at the market in case we were out of anything.😄enhance

enhance

If that market was out of rice paper for spring rolls, never fear!  We stopped at this woman's home where she was busy making some.  enhance

enhance

Here is where she lays them to dry.enhance

She was fast and talented at it.  Here's a batch of them drying outside.enhance

Our guide showed us what they would look like in use in the kitchen.  Looks good!enhance

One lucky guy volunteered to try his skill at making rice paper.  Check out his results!  I guess practice really does make perfect.enhance

enhance

Rice paddies seen from our bus.enhance

Next we headed into this family home to see what life was like there.enhance

In the main living area they had a shrine to their departed relatives.  enhance

Then on to their kitchen with their family "pet" pig nearby.enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Time for a snack in the garden.enhance

Just fruit, no pig!enhance

Next up was the seaside resort for lunch.  It was called Binh An Resort.  enhance

Here are two plates of their buffet items we had chosen  enhance

enhance

After dining we strolled their grounds and took photos.enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

From there we drove along the coast, stopping to take photos of the fishermen bringing in their catch at Front Beach in Vung Tau.enhance

enhance

enhance

We continued on to the Whale Temple.  enhance

They had whale bones in glass cases along with their offerings of money to the whales.enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I think that covers the tour from Phu My to Vung Tao.  We haven't been back to Vietnam in the last 8 years.  I'm not sure I will ever go back again.  Twice was probably enough.

That is a lot of photos!  Whew!  Coming back with Lenda's photos next.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

Copied and pasted from Lenda's posts on June 2, 2021 and April 25, 2022.

We have been to Phu My and Ho Chi Minh City once on the Coral Princess in 2018.  Our call there in 2003 on the old Regal Princess was cancelled due to SARS.  I'll try to not duplicate any pictures.

This was the sight our our window as we arrived in the container port.

DSC05533.thumb.JPG.c06768bf7db68c9cc440b0f16bde5ca8.JPG

A couple of pictures as the bus headed for Ho Chi Minh City.

DSC05536.thumb.JPG.5f757eb4980f547464ea619ea9499bf8.JPG

DSC05539.thumb.JPG.7ad10a2adde75ec0ba58a746aca37c24.JPG

Street scenes as we drove to our first stop 

DSC05550.thumb.JPG.d9edb5ea6e0e52741a8c8feaada3ab93.JPG

DSC05553.thumb.JPG.8e7c412ff10add331f82820fa404e9ab.JPG

DSC05558.thumb.JPG.957fdc4ca671a835e46f2233b4500542.JPG

Our first stop was the War Remnants Museum.  It is amazing how much equipment we had to leave behind.  It is an interesting, but desturbing museum which also covers the time since the fall of Saigon.  The saddest thing was people are still being affected by agent orange.  The Vietnamese call it the American War.  The girl in the second picture making the peace sign, wanted to have her picture taken with me.

DSC05567.thumb.JPG.fc6ca16b42383ffacace53785ed59798.JPG

DSC05570.thumb.JPG.866cccd35ca48f5a93a496b9ee255031.JPG

We also stopped at another museum dedicated to Ho Chi Minh.

DSC05615.thumb.JPG.5a1ef2aff5470e4762b5376eabb8fc11.JPG

DSC05619.thumb.JPG.5af692143319524cabbf71aee6ac00dc.JPG

Our next stop was a plaza with the cathedral and the post office.  We couldn't go in the church because of renovations.  The plaza also had a McDonalds where many on the bus went.

DSC05636.thumb.JPG.756009b7266157c92d776f1292db8b4d.JPG

The post office

DSC05639.thumb.JPG.9e4b3656067c5ed5fbcf99be515d24f8.JPG

DSC05641.thumb.JPG.cea3e15c5ba703a5ddef69deab90e578.JPG

DSC05643.thumb.JPG.4ea1b684d9fc87493e93f65fa4286913.JPG

DSC05644.thumb.JPG.36a676f0fe4eeefb7dda9fb80e46642b.JPG

While we were waiting to reboard the bus at the post office, DH asked our guide where the American Embassy had been.  We could just see it in the distance.  This is the top portion where the helicopters landed on April 30, 1975

DSC05651.thumb.JPG.a5e50b92e69663085de560f0444fb4cf.JPG

After our lunch buffet at a modern hotel, we had the "obligatory" shopping stop.  After wandering through some of the stores, we went across the street and joined most of our group relaxing in the air conditioned Grand Hotel.  Wish it had been the Rex Hotel.

DSC05674.thumb.JPG.538974fd32f5a75ba6c939d76e9e5699.JPG

Our final stop was the former Presidential Palace.  Here are a few pictures from inside and from the underground bunker, which had offices for the top officials..

DSC05686.thumb.JPG.0cc01e427bdbae0a0177f863b09317d3.JPG

DSC05687.thumb.JPG.1a5942732c34643de13807398c53cc06.JPG

The South Vietnamese president's office and limo

DSC05702.thumb.JPG.d7d620efd012a932afe2e0f09d55766e.JPG

DSC05703.thumb.JPG.db888c01bc4e06fbb4289ca68b44f699.JPG

Some of the equipment in the bunker.

DSC05697.JPG

Back at the port, we sat on our balcony and watched a ship being unloaded and all the activity.  It was a lot cooler and more pleasant than in the big city.

Lenda

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

An early good morning from a cold (for us) central Texas.  It's 45F now, but will reach the low 70s this afternoon, and I didn't realize it was going to be this cold at night so I didn't bring a warm jacket. 

I woke up at 5 this morning, but that's not as bad as it sounds sincenI was asleep by 10 last night.  It willbe a busy day with DH being moved to the rehab hospital.  I'm very glad they are arranging transort for him.  I'll  just follow along.  Once he's settled and I know what will be happening, I think I'll head home.  It will be a tiring day for DH, and I'm guessing they will start their evaluations today.

Another good group of days to celebrate.  It's been years and years since I made my mincemeat mix up bars at Christmas.  I'll definitely celebrate my horseless carriage since it's getting be around this week.  The deployed deserve being honored.

Like all the other quotes by Albert Einstein, today's is a good one.

The Thai tacos look good, and if I make them it will be with flour tortillas which are easier to work with than corn tortillas.  We'll pass on the drink, but we were intorduced to the wine on the Elegant Explorer.

@StLouisCruisers Sandi, thanks for taking care of posting my pictures.

@seagarsmoker  A belated HAPPY 16TH ANNIVERSARY to you and your lovely bride.

@smitty34877  Terry, yes the support from this wonderful group is indeed a beautiful thing.  It means so much to know so many have our backs.

It's time to get moving and brave the cold.  

Lenda

• Like 23
  • Thanks 5