The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday May 27th, 2023

richwmn

Today is Old-Time Player Piano Day, Sun Screen Day, and Cellophane Tape Day

Life comes from the earth and life returns to the earth. - Zhuangzi

Meal Suggestion for today - Spring Dinner Wraps
Drink of the Day - Classic Rum Punch
Wine of the Day - Long Shadows Riesling Columbia Valley Poet’s Leap, Washington State
Destination of the Day - Rarotonga Island, Cook Islands NZ

Today in History:
1940 British and Allied forces begin the evacuation of Dunkirk (Operation Dynamo) during WWII

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Seattle, Washington 0700 - 1500

Koningsdam

Vancouver, Canada a0700

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea destination Whittier, Alaska eta 28 May

Nieuw Statendam

At Sea destination Amsterdam, The Netherlands eta 28 May

Noordam

At Sea destination Vancouver, Canada eta 28 May

Oosterdam

Alicante, Spain 1000-2100

Rotterdam

Amsterdam, The Netherlands 0700-1700

Volendam

Skagway, Alaska 0700-2000

Westerdam

Victoria, British Columbia 2000-2359

Zaandam

Boston, Massachusetts 0700-1700

Zuiderdam

Dover, England 0800-1700

0527World.thumb.png.836e25c223bc2f897ee9bdb4e7dde45f.png

• Like 28
  • Thanks 14

Good morning everyone, looks to be a beautiful start to Memorial Day weekend here.  I think player pianos are fascinating, there’s one in a gift sgop in Rockport, MA that you can put a quarter in to hear a song.  I’ll bet the shopkeeper isn’t that fond of it!  I’ll try to remember the sunscreen today.  I prefer scotch tape to cellophane, it’s not as shiny.  Great quote today.  I’ll wait to see what the dish is but I do like the drink very much.  I haven’t been to today’s port.  Prayers for everyone on the prayer list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events today! 🍾

• Like 27

Thank you for today's reports and also to our food and beverage and care list team.

Sellotape is a very useful item with many uses.

Sunscreen is important and should be applied regularly when sunbathing to help protect against skin cancer.

Interesting quote.

I will give today's food and drink a miss.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone who is unwell.

A big shout-out for those cruising.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Screenshot_20230527_115214.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

Saturday  May 27 care and celebration list

57redbird’s cousin with gioplastoma, prayers for peaceful passing and family comfort

Crabby Patti caring for DF  who is no longer ambulatory

Cunnorl recovering from surgery 

Heartgrove concerned for Sam

NextOne with new afib concerns

1angelcat’s Fluff crossing the rainbow bridge

Wildfire and tornado victims

Too many shooting victims every day

Citizens of Ukraine and the Sudan 

From the rotation:

RMLincoln’s DH’s sensitivity to glaucoma meds

Marshhawk ‘s leg and feet cramps

Marshhawk’s dh with continuing nose issues 

Grapau27 needing hip surgery for arthritis

Celebrations

Tana, celebrating small wellness victories as they

Rafinmd fleshing out September and November cruises

Cruising-along good nephrologist appointment 

Luvteaching’s dh making good progress 

Good news on mamaofami’s second cataract surgery

Nickelpenny retiring May 26/27 congratulations 

Welcome back crazy for cats

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming cruises

Bonvoyage Oceansaway17 (Disney fantasy 5/27 -June 3)

1 day for DeniseT (n. Amsterdam 5/28 to June 4)

Cruising 

Jazzyv cruise, Germany vacation to 5/28

Cruising sister (Nieuw Statendam to 5/28)

SusieKIslandGirl (Nieuw Statendam to5/28)

Bonvoyage Oceansaway17 (Disney fantasy  to June 3)

Edited by superoma
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 16

Wishing everyone a great day. As you can see by my early posting of the list I am up early, can’t sleep. Lawyer appointment went well yesterday but still waiting for the bank to decide if they want the Will probated. But we got thru so much stuff in the house yesterday. Amazing what we accumulate, even someone like my dad who didn’t own much. We spent all day sorting thru the office files! We will hold an estate sale soon and have the for sale sign on the lawn during the sale. Our lawyer said if we give him a 30 day closing he can take that to court and hurry probate along (if the bank deems it necessary)

off to complete some work on the internet for the estate, clean my own house and do laundry.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 9

Good morning friends!  It's a beautiful 45F and sunny here again this morning.  Yesterday I couldn't tell you that but I'm hoping you see my morning post today.  Did I just jinx myself?  Thanks Rich @richwmn for our Daily and Fleet Report.  @portofrome must have been waiting for you!  Nice days today to celebrate, with Player Pianos, sunscreen and cellophane tape.  Amazing how there's a day for everything.  I don't know anything about the quote or quoter but it sounds profound.  The spring dinner wraps sounds promising.  Classic rum punch and a riesling will be popular with some drinkers.  And how exciting and important that Dunkirk operation must have been.  I really need to see that movie!  Thanks Debbie @dfish or Tina @0106for the menu suggestion and thanks Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepardfor the cocktail and wine today.  

Prayers for all our Care List folks and I'm hoping that list gets shorter soon.  The Celebration List isn't long enough so let's add to it if we can.  Thank you Eva @superoma for handling those lists for us.  

The scholar has graduated and went to the all night party the class held.  He's still not home.  After the ceremony he and the family enjoyed a 3 layer cake that was sky high prepared by his Mother.  It was triple chocolate with vanilla icing.  Even though it was chocolate I didn't eat a single bite!  Wait, what???  Sorry I just couldn't.  

I had the schedule wrong for last night.  We have dinner reservations tonight because the graduation was from 6 pm to 8 or later.  So we had a quick barbecue at 4:30 and left for the arena at Eastern Michigan University at Ypsilanti at 5 pm.  It was packed and we seated ourselves on the third level up from the floor where the graduates were.  It went on and on while people made long speeches.  During the speeches I felt really bad.  The rushed barbecue didn't sit well with my stomach.  Plus we'd had a huge sandwich at lunch and the night before I had a chopped salad at a restaurant that had odd ingredients and dressing.  So my sensitive stomach wasn't having it.  I left with my niece to watch over me once to get some air and a drink of water.  Felt slightly better so came back.  By the time they started announcing the A's I was feeling dizzy, light headed, dripping sweat down my forehead, and told DH to hold onto me so I didn't fall onto the row below us.  Then he says I tilted my head back and shook slightly like I was having a seizure.  Maybe I was trying not to faint, but I don't remember it.  He and my son grabbed my hands and led me out of the row, barging in front of all the other folks in that row.  They led me outside where two security guards asked if I was alright.  No, they said so they took me to the training room where a trainer took my blood pressure and oxygen levels while seated.  He gave me water, then everyone insisted I be checked out by EMT's.  So they wheeled me outside the back door and a fire truck arrived and three EMT's did some checking on me.  By that time the ambulance arrived and the paramedics did an EKG right there in the parking lot.  Checked my glucose.  Everything was coming back perfect except my heart rate, but hey!  There was a lot going on and 6 people attending to me.  I declined going to the hospital and insisted I be wheeled inside so I could hear them call Kai's name.  They took me to a tunnel that leads into the arena and I saw him walk up the stage and have photos taken.  I was more concerned with DS missing it!  At that point, DH and I were ready to leave so one of the security guards went with us to the parking lot and we got home quickly after that.  The rest of the family followed in about half an hour because they were stuck in traffic. 

Perched on the sofa watching everyone eat cake,  I was still feeling lousy so we went up to our room.  After a visit to the porcelain bowl where I removed the offending barbecue dinner, ((sorry!))  I felt somewhat better and went to bed, but I'm still not 100%.  I had a really bad night.  I just can't eat large meals and odd combos.  Today it will be something light for breakfast like toast.  Sorry for the long story but I can be long winded sometimes. 

To continue here, the port of the day is Rarotonga, Cook Islands which we enjoyed viewing on March 26, 2021 and April 17, 2022.  Links are below and so are the photos.  Feel free to share your adventures there!

We stopped in today's port of Rarotonga, Cook Islands in 2017 on the Maasdam.  That was the cruise my birthday was celebrated onboard two days in a row.  What fun that was!

We didn't schedule a tour here but heard from the destination expert that you could take a bus ride around the island quite easily and decided to do that.  

Being greeted upon arrival. enhance

Beautiful hillside views from our port town of Avatiu.enhance

Views from the bus along the route.enhance

enhance

enhance

Near the end of the bus tour. enhance

enhance

Back in town off the bus, we could browse all the goodies for sale at the market.enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Then we walked past the Catholic church.enhance

enhance

enhance

Heading back to the tender to the ship.enhance

I wish we were all there right now.enhance

enhance

Hoping for a better day for me today and a great day for all of you!

Edited by StLouisCruisers
spelling
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 16

Classic Rum Punch cocktail:

1 shot fresh lime juice 2 shots sugar syrup 3 shots rum 4 shots water 1 dash Angostura bitters Nutmeg, to garnish

Stir the lime, syrup, rum and water in a large glass or jug, and pour into a glass over lots of crushed ice. Add a few drops of bitters and a grating of nutmeg, and serve.

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 7.23.15 AM.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 14

image.thumb.png.d00eb1dfd68945dd56c5e509ff1024e9.png

For the second day in a row, our meal of the day celebrates Asian food.  When I Googled “Spring Dinner Wraps” a specific recipe did not appear.  I am going to offer you three recipes for different types of wraps.

A popular appetizer on the BHBs is Thai Vegetable Spring Rolls  This recipe has a  vegetarian filling consisting of tofu, carrot, bean sprouts, nappa cabbage, mushrooms and a key ingredient glass noodles. If you don’t like tofu (or carrots), leave it out.  You can always add sauteed ground meat for protein if you prefer. They are fried in oil and are therefore incredibly crispy and tasty.  It is important to use spring roll wrappers.  Here’s a popular brand easily found in the freezer section.  The recipe includes directions for how to fold the rolls.  I believe a key is to not over fill them.

image.png.9e43a56cf3afa26978cd6c6410e701e4.png

image.thumb.png.1f837d20454093146e490df5626cb7e1.png

My favorite spring rolls (and my family’s) are Fresh Spring Rolls.  These are uncooked and rolled in rice paper.   These spring rolls are refreshing, colorful and fun to make. They are perfect for a picnic on a hot summer day.  We usually make them with what we have in the refrigerator but they often include baby lettuce, red cabbage, carrot, cucumber, jalapeño, green onion, cilantro or mint.  We always include thin rice noodles.  Sometimes we add shrimp or tofu.  Sometimes we add fruit like mango or peach.  The key is not to soak the rice paper too long, just until it becomes pliable and once again, don’t over stuff. This recipe uses an easy peanut dipping sauce.  We like a sauce made of equal parts sriracha, lime juice and fish sauce.

image.png.e5cd2d9d89d7a368aa0f86f60d117d6f.png

image.thumb.png.b4efc43f6b4a2f624e0600196c35f3db.png

For those of you who don’t like Asian food, here are 35 Delicious Chicken Wrap Recipes

Remember, there are all different kinds of “wraps”.  I like to use bibb lettuce.  My DH likes flour tortillas.  My athletic nephew uses wraps made from egg whites.  There are high protein wraps, low carb wraps, wraps made from cauliflower and wraps made from coconut.  You can put anything you like inside your wrap.  Be creative.  Mangia!

Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating and cruising.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 11

Good morning from sunny Michigan.    It is going to be a beautiful day here.

@StLouisCruisers I am so happy to read that you are on the mend but what an upsetting event at your family's graduation celebration.   Thankfully they had great care on site!

@richwmn  thanks for starting us off with the Daily and Fleet Reports.   Cellophane tape is a throw back, what wonderful things the 3M company has done with adhesive tape.   @0106Thanks for the great looking spring roll recipes.   @summer slope The Rum Punch looks really good too and I am sure I would enjoy the Washington State Riesling.    @superoma I am glad things went smoothly with your father's estate issues and thank you for keeping our cares and celebrations list during this sad time.  Prayers for all on our care list and the people of Ukraine.   

Bon Voyage to @Oceansaway17!   Cruise Ship Poster. Cartoon Hand Drawn Colorful Sail Childish Print or Card  with Lettering, Water Transport Stock Vector - Illustration of colorful,  print: 216052096

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Rich, Eva, Debbie/Tina, Dixie, and Ann.  Many years ago a friend had a collection of old player pianos and juke boxes, very interesting contraptions.  I love cellophane tape and tolerate sun screen as a necessity but mostly try to keep covered.  I like the quote and have been to Rarotonga twice, Crystal Serenity in 2011 and Crystal Symphony in 2018.  Operation Dynamo sounds like a complicated mix of pluses and minuses but a good example of making lemonade out of lemons.  I'll pass on the wraps.  My alternative is Chilled Apricot Soup with Snow Egg, Summer Fruit Salad wit Sambuca, and Broiled London Striploin as served on MS Prinsendam May 27, 2015.

Yesterday was a good day for walking with a total of 45 minutes spread across 3 walks.  I also got my COVID booster (my 6th shot) on Wednesday.  Only side effects was a bit of a sore arm for a few hours yesterday.

Sandi, WOW!  It does sound like the paramedics were very much on the ball.  It sounds to me like you MAY have been dehydrated but can't be sure.  I'll encourage you to follow up with your own doctor when you get home.

Also, yesterday i finished American Sirens and am starting Cabin Fever.

Roy

• Like 35

We had help show up yesterday when the people that opened our cabin for us stopped by on the way up to do work on our neighbor's cabin.   They helped us roll our large dock on wheels into the lake and with some tweaking it will be ready to go.   We won't be able to get our boat in anytime soon as the road is washed out on the way to our neighbor's house.    It is passable for vehicles but a tippy pontoon boat would be too iffy.   Not like there is nothing to do here.   There were 6 counties up here that were under Disaster areas due to the spring flooding.    

I planted 5 Oak trees that we were able to cram into our very packed truck.  That brings us up to 10 Oaks in the middle of a Maple forest.   Today is weeding.    I can't move too many  plants at this time because we are in a drought with no rain until mid next week.   No water in my rain barrels and a low output well is an issue.    We have a pump that we can pump water out of the lake but that is our problem right now.  It won't properly prime so we will dry one more method today otherwise it will be a trip to the "big city" Escanaba to get all new parts for the water fittings.   It was such a luxury to have unlimited water.    

Thanks to all the brave soldiers who lost their lives keeping us free.   Have a lovely Saturday!   Nancy 

• Like 29

Good sunny morning. It’s supposed to be a beautiful day and near 80 and till the end of next week near 90.

I want to thank everyone for all the messages of love and support yesterday. I know Fluff is an angel now 🙏🐾

There are several fire company events today in Lancaster county that we will probably go to. 
Bareville had their charcoal steak dinner ( cooked to order, 1lb NY Strip) and Bird in Hand had their Chicken Bbq. @Lady Hudsonboth are not that far from you. Bareville is on 23 between New Holland and Leola.

Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

• Like 30

Thank you for today’s R & D, Rich! We have sun this morning! It is a cool - for us, 63 this morning. And the strong winds are still with us. Yesterday, Bindi and I encountered some very strong headwinds during our afternoon walks. And the winds were circling around like a hurricane when we were eating supper on the lanai last night. But they helped keep the temps down. 

Eva, hope yesterday was not too challenging. Thank you for sharing our happenings.  Debbie, hope you are more comfortable today and you continue to recover quickly. 

Zumba, Bindi walks, yard work - boy does my Jasmine need trimming it seems to have grown three feet in the past week. I wish the deer would eat it. 😎 Temps and weather permitting, I will pop into the pool later. 

IMG_1322.jpeg.d256f20be177a9d2bcbd7120e668ec44.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg.3f678c9560ec22f99e83938f8db891af.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating!  Safe travels Denise T!  Get well & stay well everyone!

2020 Long Shadows Riesling Columbia Valley Poet’s Leap, Washington State

I love when I get to use my decoder ring! I picked the 2020 vintage of this Riesling, since it should be easy to find. I also found a critic’s review of this vintage. It is available from a decent number of online distributors with prices starting at $17.57. I would love a taste, but confess sometimes “off-dry” is still a bit too sweet for me. But I only know by tasting. 

93 Wine Enthusiast 

This shows intense detail and complexity in the aromas of lime zest, wet slate, white peach, flower and a whiff of botrytis. The palate is just a hair off-dry, balanced by electric acidity. It's a textbook picture of Washington Riesling at its best. 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good sunny morning. It’s supposed to be a beautiful day and near 80 and till the end of next week near 90.

I want to thank everyone for all the messages of love and support yesterday. I know Fluff is an angel now 🙏🐾

There are several fire company events today in Lancaster county that we will probably go to. 
Bareville had their charcoal steak dinner ( cooked to order, 1lb NY Strip) and Bird in Hand had their Chicken Bbq. @Lady Hudsonboth are not that far from you. Bareville is on 23 between New Holland and Leola.

Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

Thank you for the information — indeed close to us.  So sorry to hear of your loss.  Both DH and I still miss our pets who are gone but know that, like you with Fluff, we gave them a great life.  As a friend once said “If I am ever reincarnated as a dog I want to be a member of your family!”  Katherine 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Rich.

Nice collection of days!  I think I will celebrate sunscreen day since it looks like I will need some.  Yes, the weather is going to turn and it is going to be warm & sunny!!! 👍 Be still my beating heart.

It’s the beginning of Memorial Day weekend for our American Daily-ites.  I hope everyone has a safe & wonderful one!

IMG_3630.jpeg.d941090ba6e46e4a57cf64ea241635b4.jpeg

I like today’s quote - reminds me of dust to dust. Today’s meal sounds delish - thanks @0106 for all of the good suggestions.  We don’t have the same choices here here in wraps but we do have a few.  Sounds like a good idea for tomorrow and it will be hot one - yippee!

IMG_8825.jpeg.6528932a69c6774d7560f7cc97f7312a.jpeg

Looking forward to the wine description & hope it is not sweet🤞 We visited today’s port on our Hawaii, Tahiti, Marquesas cruise.  Let me rephrase that - we saw if from the ship.  Couldn’t tender despite all attempts and we didn’t get there.  I started to call it the cruise to nowhere between ports missed and itinerary changes.  In all fairness, the captain and crew did their best to make up for it with great parties at the Sea View Pool every night it happened.

Oh my heavens @StLouisCruisers that sounds like one scary episode.  Please take care of yourself.  Time to get things checked out with your doctor, please?

Eva @superoma it sounds like you are making good progress but, it’s emotionally draining.  Please don’t try to do it all at once - you can’t, sadly and take care of yourself.  

Well, with decent weather on the horizon - I guess you can figure out what I am going to be working on today.  I still have a lot of planting to do and the weeds?  Yikes!  I’m not sure if I will get it all done today

IMG_6178.jpeg.c0f5d288a87673b4032a3e0c28f7acb5.jpeg

- but, elbow permitting and with luck - enough to know how much more earth I need and what annuals I should buy to fill in gaps.  I’ve avoided the garden centres with it being so cold and the prices.

IMG_0641.jpeg.2b1641d91a1445d8c87b2e29d12e4e66.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and cheers 🥂 to those celebrating.

IMG_3624.jpeg.791d2f40fef58686e94bd66d309d1c95.jpeg

Have a great Saturday everyone !!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

12 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info everyone out their.

I don’t have much to say because the Misses in celebration of National Cellophane Day has taped my mouth shut for today! 😳

Don't worry Bob, that stuff never holds that long.  Just be thankful she didn't use duct tape.

• Like 3
  • Haha 20

56 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It's a beautiful 45F and sunny here again this morning.  Yesterday I couldn't tell you that but I'm hoping you see my morning post today.  Did I just jinx myself?  Thanks Rich @richwmn for our Daily and Fleet Report.  @portofrome must have been waiting for you!  Nice days today to celebrate, with Player Pianos, sunscreen and cellophane tape.  Amazing how there's a day for everything.  I don't know anything about the quote or quoter but it sounds profound.  The spring dinner wraps sounds promising.  Classic rum punch and a riesling will be popular with some drinkers.  And how exciting and important that Dunkirk operation must have been.  I really need to see that movie!  Thanks Debbie @dfish or Tina @0106for the menu suggestion and thanks Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepardfor the cocktail and wine today.  

Prayers for all our Care List folks and I'm hoping that list gets shorter soon.  The Celebration List isn't long enough so let's add to it if we can.  Thank you Eva @superoma for handling those lists for us.  

The scholar has graduated and went to the all night party the class held.  He's still not home.  After the ceremony he and the family enjoyed a 3 layer cake that was sky high prepared by his Mother.  It was triple chocolate with vanilla icing.  Even though it was chocolate I didn't eat a single bite!  Wait, what???  Sorry I just couldn't.  

I had the schedule wrong for last night.  We have dinner reservations tonight because the graduation was from 6 pm to 8 or later.  So we had a quick barbecue at 4:30 and left for the arena at Eastern Michigan University at Ypsilanti at 5 pm.  It was packed and we seated ourselves on the third level up from the floor where the graduates were.  It went on and on while people made long speeches.  During the speeches I felt really bad.  The rushed barbecue didn't sit well with my stomach.  Plus we'd had a huge sandwich at lunch and the night before I had a chopped salad at a restaurant that had odd ingredients and dressing.  So my sensitive stomach wasn't having it.  I left with my niece to watch over me once to get some air and a drink of water.  Felt slightly better so came back.  By the time they started announcing the A's I was feeling dizzy, light headed, dripping sweat down my forehead, and told DH to hold onto me so I didn't fall onto the row below us.  Then he says I tilted my head back and shook slightly like I was having a seizure.  Maybe I was trying not to faint, but I don't remember it.  He and my son grabbed my hands and led me out of the row, barging in front of all the other folks in that row.  They led me outside where two security guards asked if I was alright.  No, they said so they took me to the training room where a trainer took my blood pressure and oxygen levels while seated.  He gave me water, then everyone insisted I be checked out by EMT's.  So they wheeled me outside the back door and a fire truck arrived and three EMT's did some checking on me.  By that time the ambulance arrived and the paramedics did an EKG right there in the parking lot.  Checked my glucose.  Everything was coming back perfect except my heart rate, but hey!  There was a lot going on and 6 people attending to me.  I declined going to the hospital and insisted I be wheeled inside so I could hear them call Kai's name.  They took me to a tunnel that leads into the arena and I saw him walk up the stage and have photos taken.  I was more concerned with DS missing it!  At that point, DH and I were ready to leave so one of the security guards went with us to the parking lot and we got home quickly after that.  The rest of the family followed in about half an hour because they were stuck in traffic. 

Perched on the sofa watching everyone eat cake,  I was still feeling lousy so we went up to our room.  After a visit to the porcelain bowl where I removed the offending barbecue dinner, ((sorry!))  I felt somewhat better and went to bed, but I'm still not 100%.  I had a really bad night.  I just can't eat large meals and odd combos.  Today it will be something light for breakfast like toast.  Sorry for the long story but I can be long winded sometimes. 

To continue here, the port of the day is Rarotonga, Cook Islands which we enjoyed viewing on March 26, 2021 and April 17, 2022.  Links are below and so are the photos.  Feel free to share your adventures there!

We stopped in today's port of Rarotonga, Cook Islands in 2017 on the Maasdam.  That was the cruise my birthday was celebrated onboard two days in a row.  What fun that was!

We didn't schedule a tour here but heard from the destination expert that you could take a bus ride around the island quite easily and decided to do that.  

Being greeted upon arrival. enhance

Beautiful hillside views from our port town of Avatiu.enhance

Views from the bus along the route.enhance

enhance

enhance

Near the end of the bus tour. enhance

enhance

Back in town off the bus, we could browse all the goodies for sale at the market.enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Then we walked past the Catholic church.enhance

enhance

enhance

Heading back to the tender to the ship.enhance

I wish we were all there right now.enhance

enhance

Hoping for a better day for me today and a great day for all of you!

Sandi @StLouisCruisers.

I was very concerned for you reading your post and hope you are feeling a lot better now.

NIce collection of photos.

Graham.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info everyone out their.

I don’t have much to say because the Misses in celebration of National Cellophane Day has taped my mouth shut for today! 😳

Did she use the whole roll?😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 15

Good morning. Last night was like one of my yesterday MeMe’s. Tossing and turning and then at 5 AM I was out in deep sleep. We have been to todays port of call and will have to check if we are returning there next year.

Weight loss has continued but won’t last long when all those delicious tapas and wine are being sampled.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend but take time to reflect.

Thanks for the reports. @StLouisCruisers Phew, that was a scary night for you. Take care of yourself.

image.thumb.jpeg.6d6bed3f92306e4ec41bc8a1c7ceccf8.jpegimage.jpeg.c5dbdd8f2b514cefb22e21d86b6eeffd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.16b5d33634e509afbf5ab048a222057a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e097b4d99bd83144cbb5de7be18fb0a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5ba21460b36f0281bd5beff3143359f8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.33d048f9cd0f25b524d79b20d5223c5c.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Haha 13