New menu banner in the Personalizer?

Paula_MacFan

I noticed this new options banner in the Personalizer earlier this week.  I posted it on the 'new internet prices' thread a bit ago in response to a comment on the marketing of packages.  A couple people said their menus look nothing like mine.  So that got me wondering what other people are seeing so I started a new thread.  

I noticed the new options for 'bundles' and 'extras', the icons have changed, and they moved the 'itinerary' option up next to the 'luggage tag and travel summary'.  I think the old version said 'onboard services' or something similar and they've split out those options now and have the bundles option prominently displayed.  

Anyone else notice the changes or have the new options?  

Screenshot 2024-01-18 5.58.19 PM.png

• Like 1

Yes, mine looks like that.  Thinking I first noticed it last weekend.  I know that with some browsers you need to refresh or delete cookies to get the Princess website changes to appear.  Maybe that's what's happening for the folks who aren't seeing the new menu?

• Like 1

Mine was like that and noticed it about a week ago, but today it's back to the former layout. You'd think Princess IT don't know what they are doing!😳

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, leck57 said:

Mine was like that and noticed it about a week ago, but today it's back to the former layout. You'd think Princess IT don't know what they are doing!😳

Same here, the new layout appeared last week but as at today, it's back to the old look.

3 hours ago, Moondogy said:

Mine looked like that last week, and is still the same....wonder if which web browser used has something to do with it??   I use Firefox.

I use Firefox and I have the old look.

• Like 1

The new banner has showed up on mine as well, but the booked package shows up incorrectly - I have the Princess Premier and it showed that I had the Princess Plus. Called Princess Cruises to confirm that I did in fact have Premier, and she said that for some reason there are/were issues with the new tab, but yes, I did have Premier. The emailed confirmation also confirms this as well. 

IMG_3271.jpeg

IMG_3446.jpeg

I have the same problem. We purchased the Premier package ten days ago but the Princess website AND the new (and old) app both show we have only the Plus package. Both apps also show we're "New to Princess" even though we're both Platinum.

I called Princess yesterday and they confirmed we do have the Premier package and are indeed Platinum and we will not have any issues (apparently) at the port in Sydney next Tuesday.  

Edited by SeaCBear
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, SeaCBear said:

I have the same problem. We purchased the Premier package ten days ago but the Princess website AND the new (and old) app both show we have only the Plus package. Both apps also show we're "New to Princess" even though we're both Platinum.

I called Princess yesterday and they confirmed we do have the Premier package and are indeed Platinum and we will not have any issues (apparently) at the port in Sydney next Tuesday.  

I have 56 Princess cruises and the new app shows me new to Princess. I will stick with the old app which shows me correctly as I sail in z4 days. Plus I always bring screen shots of my travel summary and a screen shot of my account showing the number of cruises just to be safe

• Like 1

Just checked and I'm seeing the "new" setup:

image.thumb.png.4e1e57eba8ae63b1da4abae86803f66d.png

EDIT: Checked further. I clicked on each of the items listed above and the bar stayed the same except when I clicked on Spa. When I clicked on that the bar changed back to the old setup:

image.thumb.png.76ea4b0d0a170c707d171b05c00bd022.png

If I then clicked on any of the headings I once again got the "new" setup. Quality programming for sure.

Edited by Thrak
  • Haha 1

The stand alone beverage packages are always a lot more and include only the beverages. No gratuities, Internet access, or other amenities included. Definitely not a good value.

Edited by Thrak