The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday March 18th, 2024

kazu

Today is Act Happy Day, Global Recycling Day, and Goddess Of Fertility Day

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening. - Franklin P. Jones

Meal Suggestion for today - Fork-Tender Pot Roast
Drink of the Day - Gorilla Milk
Wine of the Day - Pontet Canet 2020 (750ML)
Destination of the Day - Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel 

Today in History:
1123 First Council of the Lateran (9th ecumenical council) opens in Rome, agreements of the Concordat of Worms ratified
1325 According to legend, Tenochtitlan is founded on this date on an island in what was then Lake Texcoco in the Valley of Mexico
1965 Cosmonaut Alexey Leonov, leaving his spacecraft Voskhod 2 for 12 minutes, becomes the first person to walk in space

Ship Locations

Eurodam

At Sea Destination Philipsburg St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles eta 03-19

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California eta 03-23

Nieuw Amsterdam

Grand Turk Island, Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos 07:00 - 15:00 

Nieuw Statendam

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 10:00 - 18:00 

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination San Antonio, Chile eta 03-19

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Philipsburg St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles eta 03-20

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Cartagena Colombia eta 03-19

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Wellington, New Zealand 07:00 - 16:00 

Volendam

At Sea Destination Aitutaki Island, Cook Islands NZ eta 03-20

Westerdam

Naha, Okinawa Island Japan 07:00 - 17:30 

Zuiderdam

Da Nang, Hue, Vietnam 08:00 - 23:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 21

Posted (edited)

Today’s Care List:

Vict0riann’s DD falling and fracturing her humerus

Grapau27’s DW Pauline’s sadness over family issues

Fires in the Texas panhandle and OK; storms/tornados in the midwest

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza; loss of US military members

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues

Atexsix’s DD now in hospice care

Seasick Sailor’s friend Ron with multiple medical issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

RMLincoln’s DH’s eye pressure more stable

Nickelpenny winning a free cruise!

SusieKIslandGirl in Hawaii

57redbird in Maui for a 2 week vacation

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy discharged to home!

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

5 days for Lazey1 (Koningsdam Mar 23 to Mar 30) 7d Mexico

5 days for GTVCRUISER (Koningsdam Mar 23 to Apr 6) B2B 7d Mexico + 7d Pacific Coastal

6 days for RedneckBob (Nieuw Statendam Mar 24 to Mar 31) 7d E. Caribbean

Lady Hudson (Vision of the Seas to Mar 23) 8d Southeast Coast & Bahamas, with her sister, USN59-79 (Seabourn Sojourn to Mar 24) 33d Sydney to Taipei + 17d in Taipei, Crazy For Cats (Eurodam to Mar 27) 11d E. Caribbean Wayfarer, Suslor (Zaandam to Mar 30) 14d Panama Canal, Scrapnana (Rotterdam to Mar 29) 12d E. Caribbean Wayfarer, RedneckBob (Celebrity Reflection to March 24) 8d E. Caribbean, then (Nieuw Statendam March 24 to March 31) 7d E. Caribbean, Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage), Gail & Marty sailing away (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

Edited by JazzyV
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 24

The saga continues. Even though our ship had permission from high government in Manila to allow guest to visit  Cebu; the local port authority would not allow. Stated their insurance didn’t cover cruise passengers on these commercial docks our Captain was livid. They finally received permission for the guest taking the side excursion to China and The Great Wall Of China to leave.

Tomorrow will be another sea day.

We enjoyed some sunning and swimming. Nine fuel trucks today and everything back up and running.

Have a great week everyone and thanks to all who make the Daily habitual. Bruce

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Good Monday Morning.

Gorilla Milk cocktail:

Despite its strange name, Gorilla Milk is an incredibly delicious drink that is sure to be a major after-dinner delight. This drink is quite strong in terms of alcohol content and will sneak up on you quickly, so drinkers beware.

ingredients

1 fluid ounce light rum
 1⁄2 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
1⁄2 fluid ounce irish cream
1⁄2 fluid ounce creme de banane
1 fluid ounce light cream

directions
Shake with ice and pour over ice into hurricane or parfait glass. Garnish with a banana slice.
Remember save a life -- If you drink, don't drive.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 6.06.51 AM.png

Edited by summer slope
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 15

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report!

We had a nice weekend here, except for the pollen. 🙂 

Two very nice sailaway's with a total of 5 HAL ships. 

I hope everyone here has a wonderful day!

20231104_055429.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

Good morning.  Happy Monday.

Thanks for the Report.

We had snow overnight, everything looks pretty and clean.  But I'm tired of it, I wish spring would hurry up, after all, Wiarton Willie predicted an early spring.

I hope everyone can be happy today.

Love the quote.

I haven't made pot roast in ages, looking forward to seeing a new recipe.  I wasn't sure about the drink, but I'd try one for dessert if I was on a BHB.  I'm sure the wine will be wonderful, I hope it isn't too expensive.

Prayers for our world.

Have a great day.  I hope this is the start of a great week.  Stay safe.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  Today it's 47F bright and early, and we will have partly cloudy to sunny skies at various times today with a high of only 60.  Tonight the temps will plunge to the freezing range.  Hopefully new growth won't be damaged and stall our spring flowering.  Sometime soon I need to get outside and find the daylily growth and uncover it from the piles of pine straw thrown out there Friday by the crews.  Nasty looking stuff and I'm not a fan of this southern custom.

Thank you Jacqui @kazu and Roy @rafinmd for the Daily and Fleet Report as well as the fleet location maps.  And thanks to Rich @richwmn for collecting and storing all the info for easy retrieval.  Well, I'd say all the days today are good ones.  We all like being and acting happy.  Recycling around the world is a plus for the environment.  And the Goddess of Fertility brings to mind my great nephew and his wife who are super parents and awaiting a set of identical twin boys.  May their beloved first set rest in peace.  The quote today is fun but true.  Yum!  Pot roast and fork tender makes it even better.  I would probably pass on the drink and wine.  All excellent days in history for this date.  Thank you Food and Beverage ladies Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for the reports today!

Prayers were said very early today for my DB, great nephew Alex's twin boys, friends Scott and Susan, the people under hardship in Israel and Ukraine, the hostages still alive and held, the men and women of our military on bases and ships in the region, and our dear friends here on the Daily Care list.🙏  I hope for improvement for you all each day.  Three cheers to everyone with celebrations at hand and cruises to enjoy!🎉🚢🎂  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for the list keeping!  Praying you have a very good week!

The destination today is Ashdod, Jerusalem, Israel.  We enjoyed photos and discussions on Ashdod on April 29, 2021, October 25, 2022, and November 21, 2023.  I've only had the pleasure of seeing this port and the environs once in 2014 on Prinsendam.  My next trip there this Nov.-Dec. was cancelled after the tragedy in Israel last October. 😢 Who knows if I will make it there again?  Anyway here are the links for you and photos will come after.

I'm making very good progress on the Christmas stocking, and plan to take it with me on my May-July cruise to work on.  I hope I haven't neglected you all due to working on it.  And last night I found that Call the Midwife was back on my PBS station so just HAD to watch that.  Keeping busy here!

Hope you all have a great Monday, and please try to stay safe and keep well!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

I went to Ashdod in 2014 on our Holy Land cruise on the Prinsendam.  It was our first voyage on Holland America and it was Black Sea and Holy Land B2B.  We were originally booked on the Ocean Princess to go to the Black Sea and the Holy Land but due to political unrest that year Princess cancelled Egypt ports and most of the Black Sea ports and just substituted Greek Isles ports instead.  So we cancelled them and took a chance on the Prinsendam, and loved it!

In Ashdod on October 26, 2014 we immediately left the port for our drive to Jerusalem.  I only have a few photos around the ship of the tugs, etc.  However the countryside of Israel is very nice.

Arriving at an overlook of the city of Jerusalem we stopped to listen to our guide and take in the view.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

According to my notes we next stopped at the Church of All Nations, also known as the Basilica of the Agony.  It's a Roman Catholic church located on the Mount of Olives next to the Garden of Gethsemane.

The church has beautiful murals on its facade.

The olive trees in the Garden of Gethsemane are many hundreds of years old.

Seen off to the side and on the hillside slightly above the Basilica of the Agony, is the Church of St. Mary Magdalene.  This is one of Jerusalem's most picturesque sights due to its seven gilded onion domes, each topped by a tall Russian Orthodox cross.

Interior of the Basilica including the high altar overlooking a large slab of rock, which is said to be the very rock on which Jesus prayed in agony on the night of his betrayal.

I borrowed this photo of the rock because mine was blurry.

We got on the bus to move on to view the Catholic Cemetery, but I got this photo of the Basilica and the Church of St. Mary Magdalene from the road next to the cemetery.  Gives you a good perspective.  Taken through the bus window though.

The Catholic Cemetery

And here is the Tower of David, Jerusalem's citadel, located near the Jaffa Gate on the western side of the old city wall.

Continuing on in Jerusalem, we got off the bus and walked through the Jaffa Gate, walking past stalls and shops.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

Entrance to a convent.

Very well worn stone pathways.

There was a huge gift shop we were allowed to look around in for some time but I stayed outside most of the time taking photos of fountains and small stalls.  From there we walked to the Holy Sepulchre Church which is believed to be the site where Jesus Christ was crucified and buried.

Inside the Church we saw the Crucifixion Altar

and the Tomb of Jesus

We continued on with the tour for several more hours and I have a lot more photos but wanted to cut to the end where we went to the Wailing Wall (also known as the Western Wall).

The area was divided with women on one half and men on the other.

From there we walked back through a different gate to our bus and the drive back to our new home away from home, the Prinsendam.  There really is too much to see and learn about on these tours so it is somewhere we should try to visit again.  It was the same way in Haifa when we went to Nazareth and the Jordan River.  I recommend a Holy Land cruise to everyone. 

Note:  the above comment was made by me in 2021 and it seems it will be a long time before we can go back.  My cruise there late in 2024 has cancelled Israeli ports, so we must wait, it seems.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

Happy Monday. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Back to the cold. High only in the 40s today. The sun is out though!

Today, Chase goes back to the vet to have the bandage checked. Hopefully they will remove it. He is over wearing his cone of shame and wants out of the room we had confined him in as he recovered from his surgery. 

Today I have clients to see and a late meeting. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

30 Best Memes To Start Monday The Right Way - SayingImages.com | Cat ...

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, everyone!

We had a light dusting of that white stuff overnight, but it should be gone by noon.  It is cold out today!  And it will be cold for the next week.  We start to warm up again next week.  

I'm back to the gym today after taking yesterday off.  Today is water fitness.  Then I have to take Ellamary a copy of the NCAA brackets as she wants to join our little betting group.  We each pay $1 and fill out the brackets.  DB Jeff takes care of all of it.  But, since his printer isn't working, I have to take him his bracket sheet as well.  

I see we have another Act Happy Day!  I'll do my best.  We always recycle what we can here.  Our recycle bin is filled to the brim while the trash bin is almost empty.  The Goddess of Fertility sailed away a long time ago.  I'll let her engage with younger folk.  The drink sounds good, but awfully sweet.  I have never been a fan of pot roast.  I think it is because there was always a hidden hunk of fat or gristle in it and as a kid, I hated that.  Well, I still don't like biting into gristle. The carrot lovers will enjoy this first one.  https://www.theanthonykitchen.com/tak-39-s-pot-roast-roast-beef-recipe/

potroast1.thumb.jpg.37fc57bc8265f024fb4f0a90fe59f998.jpg

This one has a few more veggies in it but is also heavy on the carrots.  https://www.spendwithpennies.com/perfect-pot-roast/

potroast2.thumb.jpg.ef4f8d3da1c1bb9994e43c6f530b2629.jpg

This one has different seasonings, but it still heavy on the carrots and celery.  I don't like cooked celery either.  When I put it in soups it has to be chopped very finely so I don't see it.  https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/263579/fork-tender-pot-roast/

potroast3.thumb.jpg.41fb7cff112e5e1d11ce8b6d0f465512.jpg

We have leftovers for today.  There is a choice between ribs and Beef and Guinness Stew.  

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 15

I have to address the Quote of the Day as I am one of those people who talk to themselves all the time.  I am proud to let you all know that I have never lost an argument with myself.  Usually, I can talk myself into coming around to my point of view, but sometimes it is not easy, as I am a little bullheaded sometimes.  LOL.  Have a good day all.

• Like 11
  • Haha 20

Posted (edited)

Thank you for today’s FR&D, Jacqui! Roy, thank you for your maps! We are supposed to get some T-storms today. We need the rain, but not the T-storm. 

Vanessa, thank you for keeping up with all of us. Praying the pain goes away - for good this time & you get some great nights of sleep!

I have not set the schedule for today yet, because I need to call around the DMV offices in my Sister’s County to make an appointment for Brayden to get his learner’s permit. I wish Florida required as much of gun owners as they do to get a learner’s permit & license. Once that is scheduled, I will check my “to do” list. I do want to fit some fun stuff in for Brayden who is on Spring Break this week. The past few weeks have been hard for him. 

Prayers for all who need our support. Especially the caregivers who selflessly give of themselves for their loved ones. 

Terry, praying for Tana, you & the entire support team. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating. 

May we each find a reason to smile today. 

I leave you with….

IMG_2647.jpeg.92a68ab156da780fe8f698ec993bdf4d.jpeg

Pontet Canet 2020 

I confess this wine tempts me to step out of my wine budget. Classic - superb wines are usually quite a bit more. Numerous distributors with online prices starting at $99.99.

Professional Ratings

• 98James Suckling
    Aromas of blackcurrants and black cherries with hints of crushed walnuts, grilled thyme, cocoa powder and graphite. It’s full-bodied with layers of ultra-fine, silky tannins that elegantly coat your palate, allowing the juicy and vibrant fruit to shine. Delicate and pristine, yet compact with lots of energy and power to uncover in the coming years. It lasts for minutes and is delicious now. The purity of fruit is really impressive. 60% cabernet sauvignon, 32% merlot, 4% cabernet franc and 4% petit verdot. 50% new oak 15% old oak and 35% concrete amphorae. Try after 2027.
  • 97Wine Enthusiast

The magnificent structure and balance of this wine are powerful. It shows poise between the black fruits and the freshness of the vintage, while the texture is almost velvet. The wine is juicy and seriously structured at the same time.

• 97Decanter
    Dark chocolate, bramble tones, not overly floral or fruity with some cedar and cinnamon notes. Lovely high acidity straight away, forward, bright and energetic with lovely crunchy blue fruit on the palate but creamy textured tannins giving a round and complete mouthful. Nothing feels overdone, this is quietly seductive and confident but not at all showing off. I love the minerality and the graphite grip with plum and black cherry and tons of slate, liquorice and menthol freshness. Long finish, slowly expansive, building and growing from start to finish showing an impressive structure overall. Nicely constructed, charming still with the Pauillac touch. A great Pontet - immediately seductive and enjoyable with a long ageing potential.
  • 97Jeb Dunnuck
    The flagship from this estate, the 2020 Château Pontet-Canet is a beauty based on 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 32% Merlot, and 4% each of Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot, brought up in 50% new oak, with 35% in amphora. Deep purple-hued with a great nose of dark currants, plums, tobacco leaf, and truffly earth, it hits the palate with full-bodied richness, a layered, seamless mouthfeel and a great finish. The higher Merlot content here really shows in its overall sexy, supple, seamless style, and while this already offers pleasure, it's going to be one for the ages as well. Rating: 97+
Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 2

Good morning. It will be a little cooler here but we still have sunshine. It will get up to almost 50 later. I am wondering about Act Happy Day. Hmmmm. I have had some interesting conversations with myself lately. Around here we all,say” I was taking to the dogs/cats”. I have not been to the port and would love a tasty pot roast.

@RMLincoln, Maureen, I was happy to read that you met another couple to have dinner with. I think it takes a while with any new location. 

@kazu, Jacqui, How are you feeling lately? I would imagine all the winter cleanup is hard to manage with pain.

Today we are awaiting the delivery of a replacement hospital bed for Tana. Of course the present one stopped working late Saturday night in a terrible position. We used every extra pillow in both houses to keep the head elevated properly. Oh my.

Enjoy the day today everyone and thanks to all for the Daily.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)

Good afternoon and thank you for today's daily and fleet locations.

It is 48°F and partly sunny.

3 interesting days and quote.

We have never been to today's port.

I will give the food and drink a miss.

I had porridge for breakfast this morning but I wish it was my Cumberland breakfast I have had the last 4 days.

I hope everyone is well and happy.

Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

IMG_20240315_084909.jpg

IMG_20240314_084734.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 24

Posted (edited)

Good Monday Morning Dailyites!  The computer says it's 45 degrees and it's sunny.  The computer says it' mostly cloudy.  I guess the mostly has not arrived here yet.

Today is walk the dog day, Take Tiggers poop sample to the vets for the last of his tests, and schedule his neutering surgery. Then taco lunch, and then go on line and do some studying before I get my re training at 4. I have no idea when that computer or keyboard will come.

The ginger cats like the fact that now Tigger's door is open, they can go out on the porch.  So last night Tigger was sleeping on the comfy chair in the den, Bob, who is still wary, sat with me, and Furnando was sleeping out on the porch, like he had always lived there.

I was scrolling through Britbox last night and found a series called Tutankhamun, starring Sam Neill and Max Irons.  The story of how Carter found the Royal tomb, and the consequences of having done so.  And how his very weird personality became a true problem with the treasure and his sponsor.  So far I have watched 3 episodes, and if it hadn't been 11 pm when i looked up, I would have still been watching.  So something to do this evening.  Along with Antiques road show.

eeeeb543f1335a49b3c996102ea9c74e.jpg

2ylk5h.jpg

@dfishmay be that the sugars in the carrots breakdown the toughness of the meats and are actually a natural tenderizer?  I cut the celery in big pieces, so I can see them and throw them off my plate.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

277002-Monday-Morning-Coffee.jpg

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 21
  • Haha 6

Thank you Rich, Jacqui, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  My recycling day is Wednesday but I’ll sure try to add some stuff to the cart today, and to act happy doing it.  I’ll pass on the Godess of Fertility, and if I talk to myself it’s usually a silent conversation.

Two interesting days in ancient history and one in my lifetime.

I visited Ashdod just once from Crystal Serenity in 2010, visiting Jerusalem one day and the Dead Sea on the other.  

The meal sounds nice but not something I would make.  My alternative is Chilled Raspberry Soup, Caribbean Jerk Chicken Breast, and Apple Cinnamon Crisp March 18, 2019:

dishes18.jpg

Roy

• Like 33

Reading the Care lists I realized that along with see Vanessa’s entry that my DH’s eye pressures stabilized, maybe it should say, Maureen’s disposition stabilized too…”  

Off to mammogram this morning. 

Dinner was very nice with those who invited us to join them. I ate too much!  Got up at midnight for a ginger ale which helped. 

Later, m—

• Like 27

Good Morning,  thanks for today's daily fleet report. We recycle a lot, our trash bin usually has three grocery bags a week. The bags are mostly litter.  Today's meal suggestion sounds good but our plans are Pinnacle Grill tonight so that means bacon and steak for me.

It's another beautiful day on Eurodam. 

20240318_073851.thumb.jpg.cd834caa77bedbf4b20e9e57326d5aec.jpg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Good morning from chilly SW Michigan.  It was 28 degrees when I woke and the ground is white.  Nothing good in the forecast either.  Thanks for the Daily and maps Jacqui and Roy!    We celebrate recycling day and today is our biggest day of celebration, our bin went out for monthly pick up.   It is always a worry will everything fit by the end of the month.   @summer slope @dfish and @cat shepard thanks for today's comestibles.  I will pass on the banana cocktail.  I had planned for pot roast for dinner though I slow oven bake it in a plastic oven bag, not doing a crockpot.   Lots of tomatoes and onions.   Only carrot I have are the sheds for salads but I guess they would work too.  I have several cases of Pontet Canet in the cellar that moved with me from Maryland,  I will choose one of those to go with.  We had brought several nice aged bottles on the Eurodam and two really disappointed at the end of the cruise.  I am trying to figure if I am not managing the cellar well or all the vibration and rough seas shook them for almost 52 days and wrecked them.  Vibration is bad for wine.  

Vanessa thank you for the Cares and Celebrations reports.  Prayers for @smitty34877 that you had to deal with a broken bed on the weekend.   Prayers for Tana.  Prayers for all on our care list and those in war zones,  Ukraine, those poor souls in Haiti and the innocents in Gaza.   

Today is working on the PowerPoint.  The office cleaning started but just when I was getting on a roll with my presentation John found a place to get a broken part from his lawn aerator repaired.  It was a private home so I rode along for safety.   Almost three hours shot from yesterday afternoon.   Bird seed not dumped into bins either.  Have a great Monday!  Nancy 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Good Monday morning and thanks Rich, Roy, Vanessa, Ann, Dixie & Debbie for your ongoing dedication.

Nice collection of days.  Recycling and compost go out today so that’s an easy one for me to celebrate.  I’m big on recycling and composting.  I will do my best to act happy today.  LOL on the quote.  Jose and I loved our trip to Israel and our day in Ashdod.  thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for bringing back a lot of memories.

IMG_2159.jpeg.a4ab50c07411bcb01bc8765f55ba231a.jpeg

I have to confess, Jose loved to take rocks from places & stole one from the Garden of Gethsamene & a tiny one from the Wall.  I just shuddered at the time.  Now, that he’s gone, I took his box and placed his treasured rocks in the back of the garden.  Jose swore the legend of Tenochititlan was true - it is now Mexico City.

IMG_2122.thumb.jpeg.802f96cd29a75cb5f91f4e24e43dbc3a.jpeg

Sun is shining but of course, the temps have dropped back down.  Still manageable and it’s good to see the sun again.  A bunch of jobs I have been procrastinating on - I need to catch up. At least BFF and I finally nailed down what we can do in Boston.  We are very lucky that Peter & Paula @P&PNH have so kind as to offer to show us around ♥️  They have put a lot of work into their planning.  So appreciated.

IMG_1675.thumb.jpeg.fe40dc132a74bc7d0cc8ee5c321370be.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, grief, pain, health problems, worries & those that need them 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating & cruising 🥂 

Outlook-image021.J.jpeg.84479b019d4fa5f8f3f0254631b84acf.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9