How many future RCCL cruises do you have booked?

I was just wondering how many future RCCL cruises fellow Cruise Critic members have booked.

I used to book all my future cruises on board to take advantage of combined OBC and C&A discount offered. Nowadays with the erratic price changes that go on I have been leaning towards on line bookings when I feel the pricing is within reasonable range for me. I have booked as early as 18 months in advance before.

Currently have 4 future cruises with RCCL booked. :D

Safe travels to all! :)

I was just wondering how many future RCCL cruises fellow Cruise Critic members have booked.

I used to book all my future cruises on board to take advantage of combined OBC and C&A discount offered. Nowadays with the erratic price changes that go on I have been leaning towards on line bookings when I feel the pricing is within reasonable range for me. I have booked as early as 18 months in advance before.

Currently have 4 future cruises with RCCL booked. :D

Safe travels to all! :)

Three for us...

Just 1 as (a) it's very pricey for family of 4 (with airfare), (b) at this point in our lives, it hard to plan "that" far ahead (mind you, we booked 16 months ahead for this one), and © we'll take other types of holidays too. But one is better than none and can't wait.

Edited by LuCruise

We have 4, one of which is going next week so cannot wait, we don't have anything booked past May next year as we are thinking of 'wingin' it and looking for a late deal, we are happy with this as not too concerned which cabin we end up in.

Zero.

In fact, 2015 will be the first year since I started cruising RCI that I will not have taken an RCI cruise.

No reason really....just attracted to other itineraries and ships.

By the way, OP, would you mind changing your signature so your countdowns aren't side-by side? It screws up the format of the thread, making everyone have to scroll to the side. Thanks. :)

Edited by Aquahound

One.

We did a lot of family cruising over the past 18 months...4 in total with everyone (I did one more with just my parents). DS just started high school and has joined the competitive marching band so now we are a band family...and have a lot of band related travel going on. Marching band = $$$$$, so not as much to spare for vacation travel.