[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:57 AM.
Stone Mountain GA
10,010 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
poor riclop-canadaman is a man.

ok, so the other night I found your first thread- all about you, the kids, the wife, and I am so glad that you had a great time, and yes, we who read "you" want to know what you did, what you saw, and will you cruise again, and did the wife and kids love it as much as you-hurry back-tell all!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
Cunard-Queen Mary 1961 NY to Cherbourg
Cunard-Queen Elizabeth 1963 Cherbourg to NY
MWA- Heritage 8/05, 8/06
Carnival- Sensation-10/08
Carnival- Legend 01/10, 9/12, 9/16
Carnival- Fascination 12/10,11/11,10/13,11/14, 9/15
Carnival-Elation 1/14, 1/16, 12/17, 5/18

I will try one thing today,
that I have never done before,
and when I have finished something new,
I'll go try one thing more.
aem

"Hurray for ships!.....Let us keep them alive as a token of love,to make the last romantics happy. Let us use them to cure the depressed. Let us prescribe sea journeys..." Tiziano Terzani

America-It doesn't matter what ship our ancestors came here on, we're all in the same boat now.

Pennsylvania
51 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Your life will now be forever changed. You will do countless mock bookings and read volumes of ship reviews. I have 4 future cruises booked as I type this. If I am not on a cruise then I am thinking about the next. I watch video after video of cruise ship reviews on YouTube. Good luck trying to keep a savings account in good shape. If there is an emergency you can always take out a loan, but the money in the savings account is for CRUISES!!🤣 I have done all kinds of different vacations and nothing comes close to being on the ocean. Ports are nice, but to me the ship is even better!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Senoia, GA
789 Posts
Joined Feb 2014
Originally posted by LJN22
Your life will now be forever changed. You will do countless mock bookings and read volumes of ship reviews. I have 4 future cruises booked as I type this. If I am not on a cruise then I am thinking about the next. I watch video after video of cruise ship reviews on YouTube. Good luck trying to keep a savings account in good shape. If there is an emergency you can always take out a loan, but the money in the savings account is for CRUISES!!🤣 I have done all kinds of different vacations and nothing comes close to being on the ocean. Ports are nice, but to me the ship is even better!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
All so true!!!!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-07-2011 Carnival Legend
04-06-2014 Carnival Legend
08-30-2014 Carnival Fascination
01-03-2015 Carnival Conquest
04-25-2015 Carnival Fascination
05-24-2015 Carnival Sunshine
03-07-2016 Carnival Fascination
01-21-2017 Carnival Sunshine
04-14-2018 Carnival Miracle!
Riverside, California
224 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
My cruise in December will be my 3rd year in a row, after not cruising for almost 20 years. I can't say I am addicted because I can't afford to cruise as often as I'd like, but I am definitely excited to look at the various itineraries and wonder how to afford it. These threads are fantastic in learning about the ships and trips.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

U.S.
6,896 Posts
Joined May 2006
I enjoyed reading about your pre-cruise thoughts and planning. Welcome home! I'm so happy you enjoyed your cruise on Breeze. I hope you'll do a review and share your experiences.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
41 's and counting.