What is on YOUR bucket list of cruises for you to take?

Mars, with the largest volcano in the solar system, and its two captured-asteroid satellites.

The Jupiter system and its four major satellites...

Titan, largest satellite of Saturn with its GREAT views of the ring system...

The twin suns of Alpha Centauri A and B...

The six-sun solar system of Castor in the constellation Gemini.

Might have to wait awhile for the right ships to be built... :eek: :D :cool:

Edited by teecee60

Mars, with the largest volcano in the solar system, and its two captured-asteroid satellites.

The Jupiter system and its four major satellites...

Titan, largest satellite of Saturn with its GREAT views of the ring system...

The twin suns of Alpha Centauri A and B...

The six-sun solar system of Castor in the constellation Gemini.

Might have to wait awhile for the right ships to be built... :eek: :D :cool:

The whole Universe was in a Hot, Dense, State,...

For us, it was Bermuda, Panama Canal, Alaska, Canada/New England, and Greek Isles. We've sailed Bermuda and the Panama Canal already, will be doing Alaska next May/June, so that leaves New England and the Greek Isles. Guess we need to set some new goals. [emoji4]

My list for now includes:

Baltic Cruise (schedule next summer)

Hawaiian Cruise

Alaska

Southern Caribbean

Once I get those out of the way I can become even more adventurous.

Edited by BigB0882

I finally get to mark Norwegian Fjords and Iceland off my list this summer. Now I have to decide which one to prioritize next (although I will continue to take land vacations where unable to visit by ship...and a Caribbean cruise each year for rest and relaxation).

-Antartica

-Around the Horn, including Chilean Fjords

-Bermuda

-NE/Canada Cruise

-Pacific Coastal

-Mexican Riviera

-Panama Canal

-E. and W. Med

-Greek Isles

-China River Cruise

In no particular order

• Australia/New Zealand (My DH vowed on our wedding day to take me on this cruise :D:D)

• New England/Canada

• Panama Canal (Either Atlantic to Pacific or visa versa)

• Alaska

so many to pick from but these are my top 4

Anywhere a cruise ship goes

Ah yes.....definitely a way to look at it.....then the philosophy would be 'If I can get to the ship in time, and the ship has a cabin that I like....book it!"

Edited by Paulette3028

I've only been on six cruises but have been fortunate enough to have some nice countries all over the world. I would love to do Australia/New Zealand and one to China to see the great wall. I look at many of the CC members signatures and am amazed to see so many have taken 15-20-25 cruises and they've all been caribbean cruises or Mexico. I can't believe so many haven't ventured out to at least Alaska. Some people have been to the same ports so many times they don't even get off the boat. I don't understand why they bother to go. So much world to see out there and I can get my fill of beach sand pretty easily ..... not counting the sand in Cairo and the pyramids we did. ;)

20% of the population has an actual "Travel Gene", more common in culturally nomadic groups. We've got it, but not everyone who cruises does. The ship might be the destination, familiarity is comfortable, ease of driving to a nearby port, or people from the colder states longing for some Caribbean sun. Think of all the non-cruises who don't even utilize or diversify what's within a 2 hour radius of their home... They've got a favorite lake or stream, restaurants, and shops.

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor

20% of the population has an actual "Travel Gene", more common in culturally nomadic groups. We've got it, but not everyone who cruises does. The ship might be the destination, familiarity is comfortable, ease of driving to a nearby port, or people from the colder states longing for some Caribbean sun. Think of all the non-cruises who don't even utilize or diversify what's within a 2 hour radius of their home... They've got a favorite lake or stream, restaurants, and shops.

Here's mine in no particular order:

• Alaska
  • Bermuda
  • Panama Canal
  • Hawaii

I take mainly land vacations and like a mix of trips, mainly to experience new destinations.

I live 2 1/2 hours from the ports of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa, so a cruise vacation of 7 days or less in the Caribbean or to the Bahamas is an easy getaway.

Edited by SteelMagnolia9

I hope this is a fun thread.

DH and I have on our bucket list:

Mediterranean Cruise

Transatlantic

Alaska

Panama Canal (start in CA and cruise home to FL)

A cruise that departs from Sao Paulo, Brazil

A B2B

Cruising around Australia and then perhaps Australia to Hawaii

a 9, 10 and 11 day cruise (not all at once -- could be combined with some of the above)

MAYBE even a New England Cruise

and if other cruisers give us some ideas that we like, we might even add some others

Panama Canal

Southern Caribbean

Motorcycle Cruise (again)

Alaska (again)

Hawaii (again)

Australia & New Zealand & Tasmania (planned for 2018)

Edited by silvercrikhix

Being "older" and when working 25 vacation days, I was able to start on my "want to cruise" list early! My 3rd cruise I did a transatlantic and 5th was a full transit of the Panama Canal. Hawaii and a crossing to Vancouver was the 6th. Right from the start, I wasn't a fan of 7 day cruises probably comes from living in the Midwest.

I need to cruise around South America and Australia, New Zealand are on my list. The long flights are holding me back on those. I flew to Tahiti from California, not a fun time and Australia would be longer.

Antarctica (want to step foot on - trying for all 7 continents before I'm 50. After my Borneo land trip this year, will be at 5.)

Reading everyone's comments, sounds like I need to add Alaska and Panama Canal.

Here's mine in no particular order:

• Alaska
  • Bermuda
  • Panama Canal
  • Hawaii

I take mainly land vacations and like a mix of trips, mainly to experience new destinations.

I live 2 1/2 hours from the ports of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa, so a cruise vacation of 7 days or less in the Caribbean or to the Bahamas is an easy getaway.

Why leave off Port Canaveral?

Sorry if my list is a bit wordy -

When I started my cruising career, it was an add-on while attempting to see the final launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis. Once booked, I found this site and started researching. At that time I figured it was a good thing I was booked on the smallest ship of the fleet (at the time) so I had nowhere to go but up. Then that became my goal - I wanted to work my way up through the classes of ships in the RCCL fleet and do one a year. Of course this goal was made before the Quantum class was announced so I still feel like I'm obtaining my goal later this year and in the correct order.

My first two cruises had the exact same port stops and helped me grow as a cruiser in multiple ways. Since then I've been choosing my cruises based on BOTH the ship and the itinerary. My closest upcoming cruise is a transatlantic and I figured if I ever went on one of those, I would want to be on one of the big ships. Currently I can't get any bigger than the Allure.

So my bucket list:

Sovereign Class (2011)

Vision Class (2012)

Radiance Class (2013)

Voyager Class (2014)

Freedom Class (2015)

Oasis Class (2015 - a bit early)

Quantum Class (I'll figure this one out later)

As for stops:

I love the Caribbean and will have most of it covered after my Jan 2016 cruise.

Transatlantic (October 2015)

Alaska

Panama Canal

Mediterranean

Cuba (we all know this is coming in the next 10-15 years)

From there, it's the magical world of anyplace I have not been.

There are lots of places I still want to visit in the world, but only three cruises that are on my list:

Norwegian fjords

Alaska

Antarctica

I have never cruised before, but next week am off on Explorer to visit the fjords, so one down, two to go. :)