New Celebrity Xpress Pass Format

C 2 C

Yes and you even upload your own pictures.  The new seacards no longer have magnetic strips on them as well. So you no longer have to go to customer service when you can't get in your cabin.  That happens to me all the time.

• Like 1

Interesting!   They must be rolling it out for those currently on the Celebrity App - Constellation, Edge, Equinox and Reflections.     Edges seems to have just been added. 

I downloaded mine for a Silhouette cruise on Saturday and got the old style. 

I printed mine about a month ago for a December Silhouette cruise and got the old format. I just re-printed it this week due to making some changes and still has the old format. Perhaps the new format is only for the 3 ships that have app available info and the new RFID door locks?

2 hours ago, Orator said:

Just printed Express Passes for November 11th Constellation and December 9th Silhouette and they are the old format. Guess the new format will go fleetwide shortly.

Printed mine a few weeks ago also for the 11th November Connie cruise and it was the old format,newstyle looks good!

2 hours ago, oceangoer2 said:

Had the option to print both for Equinox cruise...like the new version better.  No option to input our pics however, or did I miss a command along the way?

I just looked our Xpress Pass for the 12/15/2018 Equinox sailing and it's in the new format.  Also, I searched around the website to attach our pics and could not find how to do so either.  

However, I do like the new format regardless if my pic is on it or not.  :classic_cool:

• 4 weeks later...

We were fortunate in bidding the right amount for an upgrade and I reprinted our passes.

My dear wife has her "arrival appointment" an hour later than me but she has only a half hour window.

My "appointment" 12:00 to 3:00pm

Her "appointment" 1:00 to 1:30 pm.

BTW, we will arrive around 10:30 or so depending on our hotel shuttle.

Well at least we both have the same boarding time😊.  We did check- in for the Edge and Uploaded our photos .  We were assigned 12-12: 30 for boarding.  We have received emails confirming our time and stating that Suites & Zenith can board when they want ( Arno you should be fine 😄). No more inviting E+ To board at our  leasure🙄.

We we plan to arrive at the terminal between 11-11:30.  Worst case we wait in what looks to be a beautiful ew terminal.

I just uploaded our pics for Dec 21 Reflection sailing. The app is what we will use.  all three express passes are on the phone very similar to airplane app boarding passes.  Back up will include a paper version tucked in my back pack.

The danger of this "Arrival Appointment" for the unaware is that "guests must be checked in no later than 90 minutes prior to sail time" which is at 4:00 pm.  Someone arriving close to 3:00 pm would be denied boarding.

14 hours ago, Arno. said:

We were fortunate in bidding the right amount for an upgrade and I reprinted our passes.

My dear wife has her "arrival appointment" an hour later than me but she has only a half hour window.

My "appointment" 12:00 to 3:00pm

Her "appointment" 1:00 to 1:30 pm.

BTW, we will arrive around 10:30 or so depending on our hotel shuttle.

Exactly. 

On 11/28/2018 at 1:23 AM, Sam.Seattle said:

I just uploaded our pics for Dec 21 Reflection sailing. The app is what we will use.  all three express passes are on the phone very similar to airplane app boarding passes.  Back up will include a paper version tucked in my back pack.

Where do you upload these pictures?

4 hours ago, bookitdanno said:

Where do you upload these pictures?

During the check in process, there is a camera icon to upload the pictures.

(Copied from Check in pages)

Security photo
We’ll use this photo to verify your identity when you board or leave the ship, and for certain stateroom account charges

I consent to the use of my biometric data and the biometric data of each guest I am checking in, on whose behalf I am legally authorized to provide consent. View biometric data privacy policy.