"Live" (mostly) - Symphony of the Seas 19 January 2019 - Another Birthday

PCWalton1

Happy Birthday, Bill,

Wishing you and Marie a very enjoyable cruise.

Off topic, Bill -- Thanks to you I've got to swim in the iconic pool of Marina Bay Sands. Pricey (even when booked a year ahead), but a special memory.[emoji3]
Congrats [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Hello all, Thanks to the semi reemergence of CC on the Tapatalk app I decided to start another report.

Very nice...thanks!  Appreciate the work that posters put in to their "Live From" threads.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

One more sleep, though not much as we are getting up at 2 am

Same here.  I’ll catch a quick nap onboard my flight.  Safe travels, see you tomorrow!

11 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Bill, Marie safe travels

Bill a couple weeks back you posted a thread about the decrease in the number of hits on a live thread.

I must now comment.

With the way the new CC is established I seem to have to hunt for those CC members I enjoy following.....You for example.

I wonder if others are having that problem.

Take for example the CC member    "Radio"  he like you makes a thread interesting.

But I do not know when his next adventure is  (Thank you CC) for me hit or miss.

But I am glad I found yours!!!!!

Anyway

Eagerly awaiting your journey

Take care

HI MARIE!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels  

Sue

Sue, I agree with you.  I do not search for all the threads I used to enjoy.  I wonder if Cruise Critic has noticed, lol?!

• Like 1

Loved following your Ovation trip - looking forward to following along this time too.

One of the first questions that popped into my head was "I wonder how many pairs of shoes Marie brought on this trip?" :classic_biggrin:

Have a great time!  Happy Birthday to you!

• Like 1

Loved following your Ovation trip - looking forward to following along this time too.

One of the first questions that popped into my head was "I wonder how many pairs of shoes Marie brought on this trip?" :classic_biggrin:

Have a great time!  Happy Birthday to you!
She had not unpacked yet but I think it's not nearly the same number this time

Well we arrived here in Miami and after walking five miles to get to our luggage we headed to our hotel.

After checking in we headed down Washington to Havana 1957. Great food, great mojitos. Marie had chicken, I had shredded skirt steak. A flan and coffee to finish off the evening.

c65c6bcaf833de9684556687f6727392.jpg1459a7a1d5c7acfb38efa63fab865665.jpg964f549f83001c5541a0de304bebaa80.jpg9b52d02839e8896dce182a5491f11138.jpg77a1ae6da9ca99b87f114bcc4e86f897.jpg998e253c2f8e520a368b78763f2779e0.jpg41def1587596749513ff75bbc50ebb7e.jpg3211b925049b238699caa5abb7d57fd8.jpgc8710d4d12bb2fae8730bc53af97559e.jpg

• Like 2

Following along! :classic_biggrin:

So excited to read a live from the Symphony.  I wont be sailing until July,but these reviews help me through the long wait.

I was wondering if you could let me know the date and times of the shows? or point me in the direction where i can get some info.  There used to be a Showtimes at a glance pdf but i cant seem to find it.

So thank you so much for taking the time.

Have a Happy Birthday!!

Bon Voyage🛳️⛱️

Liz💐

• Like 1