Cruise Critic Community
Scrapnana

Live from the 2020 Grand World Voyage

Once again I will be doing a "Live" report on the GWV.  For those of you reading my blog (https://2020halgwv.blogspot.com/), the information will be the same but I will only be posting pictures on the blog.  

Travel around the world with me!

Oh, good! I love following along with your travels. You do a good blog. 
Have a great time. 

Oh my-I’d love to!!  Thanks for posting and will be traveling along in spirit with you 😁

Fantastic....!!!

Have a wonderful cruise.....and we will love following along............:)

Since I'll be at sea most of this time (and buying wifi by the minute when I move to QM2), I'll need to settle for a daily email digest of this that I can read off line.  Have a wonderful time.

Roy

Enjoy this wonderful itinerary. I’ll be following along. Thanks for taking the time to blog!!

Cheers, Denise

Bon voyage!  I can’t wait to hear about all your adventures!

Andrea

Looking forward to following another of your great adventures! Thanks for taking us along.

Safe travels and smooth sailing.

I can't imagine that I'll ever be able to do a world cruise, but I know I'll enjoy reading about yours! 

Hi Kathy,

This is Bonnie from your evening trivia team on the 2018 WC. Don't know if you have kept in contact with Marilyn and Rodney, but they will be joining you on the 2020 WC. They are already in Ft. Lauderdale  also. Wish I was joining you for another trip around the world, but I will have to settle for the Grand South America and Antarctica this year. Hope you have a wonderful voyage. Safe travels!

Thanks Kathi 🙂 

I always enjoy following your thread and blog - you do such a great job.

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous time on this voyage 😄 

Good Morning,

Will be following, love reading the blogs, it’s like we’re travelling with you.  Thanks for blogging.

Mary

Following!  Always enjoy your blog and pictures!  Bon Voyage and thank you for letting us travel with you!

Bon Voyage Kathi, I look forward to following your journeys again with this trip.  You do such a great job with your postings, except I do feel a little dumb once and awhile with the trivia questions that I can't answer.  Hope you have a great trip.  Neil

Kathi,

I will enjoy reading your blog daily with my morning coffee!! I loved your last WC and learned a lot with Trivia even though I never got high scores😉.Have a marvelous adventure ahead👍
Denise😊

9 hours ago, travellersrest said:

Hi Kathy,

This is Bonnie from your evening trivia team on the 2018 WC. Don't know if you have kept in contact with Marilyn and Rodney, but they will be joining you on the 2020 WC. They are already in Ft. Lauderdale  also. Wish I was joining you for another trip around the world, but I will have to settle for the Grand South America and Antarctica this year. Hope you have a wonderful voyage. Safe travels!

That's a wonderful journey.  Enjoy it to the fullest.

Roy

15 hours ago, travellersrest said:

Hi Kathy,

Marilyn and Rodney and I will be on a team together.  I suppose you heard about Bev - she was also going to be on the team.

Can't wait to see Rodney and Marilyn tomorrow.

Do enjoy the Grand South American.  It was one of the best cruises I have ever taken.  It was so much more than what I expected.

Thanks for the link.

Wishing you a  wonderful cruise, safe travelling.

Glad to be following you along again with your blog!  Have a great time and thank you for taking us along!