P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, Vampiress88 said:

Morning peeps

So tired. After not sleeping due to a little bit of stress the other two nights, last night I slept quite well which is typical when I need to set an alarm and get up. 
Hoping the 3.5hr drive down to Southampton is going to be smooth which with two kids is wishful thinking. 

Also have a very catchy song in my head “wellerman” and I can’t seem to get it out. 

Have a lovely holiday vamps and I’m sure your girls will be very well behaved and you’re soon be able to relax and get plenty of sleep. I look forward to hearing about your cruise when you return 😎

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Morning peeps

So tired. After not sleeping due to a little bit of stress the other two nights, last night I slept quite well which is typical when I need to set an alarm and get up. 
Hoping the 3.5hr drive down to Southampton is going to be smooth which with two kids is wishful thinking. 

Also have a very catchy song in my head “wellerman” and I can’t seem to get it out. 

I hope you have a safe drive down to Southampton and a fantastic cruise.

Graham.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Angel57 said:

Freddie and I have just had a lovely morning in Poole. The weather here today is just perfect.

I hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday weekend  (and dare I say it, it is the last one before Christmas!!!)

AA070733-DF6A-4659-B2BE-A4362C750268.png

B1B32675-0C41-4BE2-A80E-C686F29756D0.png

What a handsome boy!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Morning peeps

My son is doing the opposite driving up from Southampton to Cheshire this afternoon after going to the Saints v Man Utd match at lunchtime. I hope that Man U aren't as good as they were v Liverpool on Monday, Saints can do heavy defeats a bit too often !

I hope that you have a good cruise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Morning peeps

Have fun and tell us all about it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Walking part of the Mawddach Estuary trail in Snowdonia National Park, Teddy's first beach experience at Fairbourne (which he loved) and a jellyfish.

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

Teddy is braver than Freddie - he just dances on the edge!

Teddy looks like he’s having a grand time!

• Like 1

Morning everyone, 

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Some lovely pictures above and have a good cruise Vamps, I am sure your girls will behave.

Taken a trip over to Penzance this morning to collect my shopping. Called in at B&M on the way back and saw that they are getting ready for Christmas with selection boxes out as well as various gift

packs😲 

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend all.

Pam 

• Like 4

Have a fab time vamps. Typical bank holiday here with diy happening all around & the new build having a layer of scree sprayed on 🙄 Though about going up to a great tea room & second hand place up near Redruth but the thought of traffic even on the back roads just no, we looked at a log burning stove up there a bit ago, dh really keen me less so being asthmatic & the dust, however leaning towards it maybe, we have the chimney for it but it’s lined for a gas fire which we took out, so we’d have to pay out for a new liner & fitting. Anyway suns out bbq followed by evening walk later, enjoy your day all. 

• Like 1

Off to Lincolnshire for son in laws big 0 birthday bash.

We were driving up tomorrow but decided at the last minute to go halfway today, stay over then continue tomorrow.  Expensive booking last minute, but much easier.  Didn't think of doing it earlier, when it would have been half the price.  Oh well....

• Like 2

At in the terminal waiting now. 

it’s packed and full of kids. Much prefer going in the term time but needs must. 

hubby has already said he prefers p&o. He’s said it looks like butlins at sea and I’ve just said people were saying that about p&o 😂 

ah well. Paid it all now so make the most of it. No cooking or cleaning and hopefully good views of the fjords. 

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

At in the terminal waiting now. 

it’s packed and full of kids. Much prefer going in the term time but needs must. 

hubby has already said he prefers p&o. He’s said it looks like butlins at sea and I’ve just said people were saying that about p&o 😂 

ah well. Paid it all now so make the most of it. No cooking or cleaning and hopefully good views of the fjords. 

At least you are in the terminal. 

Breath and relax !

2 minutes ago, wowzz said:

At least you are in the terminal. 

Breath and relax !

We are on the ship now. Couldn’t link a card with the cabin online so have to do it on a machine. Went to the machine and want to put down cash and it’s taken £20 and not added it on just shut down. So now I am in the reception queue which is ridiculously long. It’s not been. A good start. 

15 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

We are on the ship now. Couldn’t link a card with the cabin online so have to do it on a machine. Went to the machine and want to put down cash and it’s taken £20 and not added it on just shut down. So now I am in the reception queue which is ridiculously long. It’s not been. A good start. 

Hopefully things can only get better !

1 hour ago, twotravellersLondon said:

After the rain last week, our local Vinyard is looking great and the vines are full of promise. Just wondering if fermented grape juice is part of the "Five a Day!"

DSC_0245.thumb.jpeg.5657a554da717bcc8899a583612a87ea.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.18f87a65f2ae35dad7f8bf69b9d6ce1c.jpeg

It is, and complimented with a chocolate orange you are nearly half way there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/27/2022 at 9:47 AM, Angel57 said:

Teddy is braver than Freddie - he just dances on the edge!

Teddy looks like he’s having a grand time!

My sister has a one called Teddy too (named after my late mother). She is a wheaten terrier and looks very much like yours. Lovely.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:52 AM, DamianG said:

Walking part of the Mawddach Estuary trail in Snowdonia National Park, Teddy's first beach experience at Fairbourne (which he loved) and a jellyfish.

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

My sister has a wheaten terrier called Teddy too (named after our late Mum) which  looks just like your Teddy. Lovely.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fionboard said:

My sister has a one called Teddy too (named after my late mother). She is a wheaten terrier and looks very much like yours. Lovely.

My sister has a wheaten terrier called Teddy too (named after our late Mum) which  looks just like your Teddy. Lovely.

Sorry for duplication, replied initially to the wrong post. Have not woken up properly yet!

• Haha 2