Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

When we did month long cruises that was the hardest part for me.   

Puppy Mama had mentioned that too....It was hard being away from Puppy for so long.
And she is also on a Beyond cruise, while Pappa is on the other segments.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Coralc said:

LOL. Bill didn't want Timmy on his truck making scratches. (He is really picky about the cars) Early on, he went out and tried spraying him with the garden hose in mist mode...and Timmy made such god-awful shrieking, screaming and flapping noises that all of the nearby neighbors came out of their homes to see what animal was being tortured. 😄☺️ Bill was really embarrassed and turned off the water and slunk back inside. Timmy just shook himself off and looked smug. And stayed on the truck. 

We just gave up after that and he buffed any scratches out. He was a funny bird. ☺️

Timmy the Turkey sounds really manipulative & knows how to con or hoodwink people. 😄

• Haha 4

For those interested, there is an article to on a couple's preparation for the WC on Matt's Royal Caribbean blog (Leah and Steve). More of how they organized for the cruise, etc , than anything current. It answers or gives an insight or touches on (to a point) some finance questions that the two very inquisitive busy bodies had on the on going CC WC thread, asking about how people paid for it.

I think my Sis will enjoy the read.☺️and probably HBE too. It's not much, just something I came across and thought would share.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I am going to miss the elf’s antics. These were from the last couple days. 

Somehow it was trapped in a bottle. 

IMG_9535.thumb.jpeg.7ca2573215454a39e9be694c746fd80b.jpeg

then, caught trying to steal a Christmas tree from Barbie’s house. 

IMG_9540.thumb.jpeg.362b33bd5fa0b9614da4b262769bc39e.jpeg

oh, and we are on our way to Florida. I did start a LIVE so I won’t clutter up this thread.  No promises on it, but here it is. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

oh, and we are on our way to Florida. I did start a LIVE so I won’t clutter up this thread.  No promises on it, but here it is. 

Have a wonderful time and Safe Travels.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, George C said:

I would never consider a vacation for more than a couple of weeks if we had pets.

We will be away 8 weeks February and March and will miss our little dog terribly.  She stays with our DD who loves her too. I know she’ll be well cared for.  We couldn’t do it if we had to board her.  It’d be too hard on her.

I wanted to wait until after our retirement travel was done to get another dog but DH won.  She’s precious and we love her but it does hamper travel. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

For those interested, there is an article to on a couple's preparation for the WC on Matt's Royal Caribbean blog (Leah and Steve). More of how they organized for the cruise, etc , than anything current. It answers or gives an insight or touches on (to a point) some finance questions that the two very inquisitive busy bodies had on the on going CC WC thread, asking about how people paid for it.

I think my Sis will enjoy the read.☺️and probably HBE too. It's not much, just something I came across and thought would share.

Thanks. I took a look for it but couldn't find it. I know links are not allowed but maybe you can share any keywords that I can use to search.

As for the conversation on the other thread, I'm not sure why I let myself be drawn in.  Bad decisions and "Idle hands being the devils workshop", etc. LOL. It was tough to keep my sarcastic nature in check. I guess some people just let their natural curoisty get the better of them. It was definitely are circular conversation that just went on too long. 🙃

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cruiselvr04 said:

We will be away 8 weeks February and March and will miss our little dog terribly.  She stays with our DD who loves her too. I know she’ll be well cared for.  We couldn’t do it if we had to board her.  It’d be too hard on her.

I wanted to wait until after our retirement travel was done to get another dog but DH won.  She’s precious and we love her but it does hamper travel. 

We have no family in the area , on our European cruise several years ago we paid for my wife’s sister to babysit our cats we flew her from Buffalo. When we get cats again we might ask one of my wife friends to stay , her sister love staying here since we have a pool and large screen 📺 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

search Matt's Royal Caribbean blog (Leah and Steve).

Thanks! I found it using Google. My mistake was using the search feature within Matt's site which makes the CC search feature look like a technical marvel.

• Like 1

So...our house sitter teaches 4th graders and told her class about our kitty and how he went missing for seven weeks and then found his way back home.  One of her students wrote this story about Maxx...the creative minds of children amaze me (we do back up to a greenbelt and hear coyotes back there all the time)...and it may or may not have made me tear up 😢🤣

MaxxStory.thumb.jpg.c96188033f412a50bb5a1ff4d7e2a372.jpg

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

So...our house sitter teaches 4th graders and told her class about our kitty and how he went missing for seven weeks and then found his way back home.  One of her students wrote this story about Maxx...the creative minds of children amaze me (we do back up to a greenbelt and hear coyotes back there all the time)...and it may or may not have made me tear up 😢🤣

MaxxStory.thumb.jpg.c96188033f412a50bb5a1ff4d7e2a372.jpg

I love this.  Great story.  😄  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, h20skibum said:

oh, and we are on our way to Florida. I did start a LIVE so I won’t clutter 

Have fun!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Safe travels, Mark and Susan.  Have the greatest time on your cruise, and then enjoy your Christmas in Florida with your family!

Will be following!!🎄🌴🛳️

• Like 2