Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

42 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Safe travels…

i think we are in the cabin that you are in his week

Tristan and Osman, your cabin attendants, are exceptional. 

To confirm the room, do you have Derick helping you too?

I wanted to say thank-you to all about the kind words about my cousin. He would have wanted us to go on the cruise. I told my Aunt that we would raise a glass in his honor, and she thought that would be a suiting way to pay tribute to him. 

• Like 17

Ode to be young again:

My 18 year old granddaughter is flying home from college today

Tomorrow morning she will be going with a friend by car to visit friends at a college in upstate NY.They will be going home by car Saturday morning.

Saturday night she will be flying to Fla to visit friends going to college there,

Wednesday morning she will be flying back to college.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Hi Pat We’re fine. Week one on Serenade. Costa Maya today. 4 ships in port, including Allure. We are staying onboard 😊

Wow, I've never seen four ships in Costa Maya before.  

I'd only stay on board if I couldn't go to Maya Chan, though... love it there!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Greetings from Charlotte Amalie. 

great day ashore and now kicking back on deck

903E81EB-1EDF-42D7-8FF3-EB51E9687140.thumb.jpeg.5a3060cd68a9956b6436d559f283aa36.jpeg

Note to OB… Curaçao Cosmo

CAEEDF49-58B6-4BC7-925A-D017284E21F6.thumb.jpeg.3332659c797484602623df6536667998.jpeg

How many ships in port? looks like you rode the tram to the top of the mountain.

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How many ships in port? looks like you rode the tram to the top of the mountain.

I do ride the tram, beautiful views from there.  Only a couple shops open sadly but nice bar and restaurant.

Only us and Celebrity Beyond in port. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Wow, I've never seen four ships in Costa Maya before.  

I'd only stay on board if I couldn't go to Maya Chan, though... love it there!

I was quite shocked to see 4 ships there a couple of months ago.  I walked to that bar with the swings, had one beer and got back onboard.  Never seen it that crowded.

• Like 2

On 3/8/2023 at 11:24 AM, DaniDanielle said:

Today is my daughter’s birthday, the one who lost her husband in May.  She received this notice:18D4A640-4A87-4841-AE3D-9AA6CD637671.thumb.jpeg.ec326cf976f89c4d7bf6ff1dc2d89b27.jpeg

This is one of the most emotional posts I've ever read in here. Although maybe not happy this year I wish your daughter a good birthday.

On 3/8/2023 at 4:30 PM, A&L_Ont said:

This is a suiting post for me today. 

I got a call this morning from my Aunt in western Canada. My cousin who was diagnosed with cancer in December of 2019 passed away this morning. They game him weeks to live and he lived a full life for until early this year. He passed at home with palliative care leaving behind 2 teenaged boys and his wife.  

Andrew, I was so sorry to read of your cousin's passing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

Hi Pat We’re fine. Week one on Serenade. Costa Maya today. 4 ships in port, including Allure. We are staying onboard 😊

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise.     If you should see a waitress in any of the specialty restaurants named Grace, please let her know Debbie and Eric say Hi!     She is one of our favs.   I am hoping she will still be working when we sail on Serenade in September.   Last time I was onboard she worked in Giovanni's and her Husband Diego worked in Chops as a Waiter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

*whew*, and here i was thinking you might have been buried under snow piles that are as tall as a house. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

OMG, I just got on CC and didn't know the Bella thread already started......See ya!

I can only imagine what it'll be like when the cruise actually begins.  I guess the only "good" thing is that this thread and Bella thread might be slow next week, otherwise it'll be tough to keep up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1