Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, island lady said:

We did Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary also.  🙂   Pretty popular destination for those I think.  

We did the 15 day Hawaii on Radiance for our 25th anniversary. Hopefully things are better next October 2022 so we can celebrate our 40th anniversary somewhere.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mets07 said:

Tortellini soup this evening.  We were just looking for something different. My husband found the recipe online. Was an easy one. 

20210426_174547 v2.jpg

Looks delicious.  Could you post a link to the recipe? 

• Like 1

@mets07 Thanks so much, can't wait to try it.

Made some progress on video.  Not.  I'm in the same boat as Coralc, I get the codac error but I can hear the birds chirping.  LOL  I think the problem is my computer, I'm having intermittent issues with it freezing up.  IT person thought it was a video card or display or something based on the description, I can't remember what but I know I'm not fixing it.😀  I need to have him over to transfer some software, guess I should add this to my list.

Interestingly, I have on my desktop the same type of video of someone's cat.  The difference was, I could see the cat on my screen before I downloaded it to the desktop. 

6 hours ago, Sheal said:

I know this isn't the "tech thread" but does anyone know why I can't view certain videos?  For instance, I can see Graham's but not the ones from the tree cutting.

Curiosity is killing the cat.

@singinalotCongrats!  Hope all went smoothly today! 

I post photos and video's directly from my phone.

I too couldn't open those tree cutting links,maybe the video link is to big to download.

Edited by grapau27

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I love dinner in the Windjammer.

Agree, we’ve had some of our best dinners there.  I can’t remember now if it was Harmony or Anthem that had a small outdoor seating area if you went out the rear doors of the buffet area. 

26 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Agree, we’ve had some of our best dinners there.  I can’t remember now if it was Harmony or Anthem that had a small outdoor seating area if you went out the rear doors of the buffet area. 

O class ships don't have any outdoor Windjammer seating as far as I know. I have nir been on Anthem.

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I think Anthem has the outdoor seating.   Serenade, jewel and other ships in that class have a really nice outdoor seating rear of WJ.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I post photos and video's directly from my phone.

I too couldn't open those tree cutting links,maybe the video link is to big to download.

That is disappointing that some can not see the videos.  I have no problem on my iPad or iPhone, which is usually what I am using.  Out of curiosity, I tried on an old windows 7 computer and a windows 10 computer and saw the problems.  Tried them with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge browsers, and none would display.  

The only work around I found was to download the link using the Chrome browser, and play them with VLC player. That is more work than anyone wants.  I guess on future videos, I will upload to YouTube and link it. 

Meanwhile, we have some new baby robins in one of the nests.   They haven’t shown much movement, but they will in a couple days. 

1C29E65B-2A1C-4019-AB3D-C4D6AF7CE532.thumb.jpeg.9db7522f9759e10f308eb74bcb63cc96.jpeg

The second nest is a couple days behind the first one. These should hatch by the end of the week. 

F48BE79C-5F85-4EBE-A2F8-ED0401F9F456.thumb.jpeg.027d37061a4359227b5fe69bc7837b75.jpeg

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Coralc said:

LOL. :classic_biggrin: You have night squirrels? :classic_biggrin: We have a different name for them here. 

Oh yeah...we get them at night...but fortunately not the ones with stripes.  😉   🦨

We also get the masked bandit ones...lots of them.  Worse than the squirrels!!  😮 

🦝

Edited by island lady

16 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

+1..... Dinner -- we usually go to WJ and I go directly to the stir fry section 😉

Mmm...me too.  Love the stir fry in the WJ.  Just have to keep them from dumping too much soy sauce on it.  😉  

The "make your own pizza" night is fun too.  🙂 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Do you ever put your pineapples in the ground or only in pots?

We have to keep them in pots, due to the critters.  Once one starts to get ripe, have to drag the pot into the enclosed courtyard to let it finish without being eaten by them.  😮   

If it wasn't for the squirrels and Raccoons...we could plant them in the ground.  The Deer eat up a lot of things too.  Lost several flowering bushes and our Key Lime tree to them.  

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

Mmm...me too.  Love the stir fry in the WJ.  Just have to keep them from dumping too much soy sauce on it.  😉  

The "make your own pizza" night is fun too.  🙂 

I'm not sure that is Soy Sauce, what they ask you if you can understand them is do you want it little bit spicy? or  extra spicy ?

So I think that is another type of spice  in bottle they are adding, not soy sauce.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

How frightening ....

I am watching Bucky "the monkey boy" on the roof and scaling the cage structure on our screen enclosure right now. Replacing a torn roof screen panel.  

He is 70 years old, and still thinks he is an invincible young man.  Scares the crap out of me, and he is too stubborn to hire it out.