Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

48 minutes ago, ChinoRican said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who are posting the link to each online survey on this post (GaryI69, crusin in mn). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I have subscribed to Celebrity a few days after its commencement and have yet to receive any online surveys. Can someone post the 2nd survey link or has it past the date of completion? I realize there is a narrow window to complete it in order to achieve the power-up points. I will take any points I can get to achieve the next level. Also, IMHO, its informative for corp. to know where their loyal passengers' opinion stand as we await eagerly for CDC and CLIA to lift the "NO SAIL ORDER"  and how they can gauge amenities/benefits for returning/new passengers to cruise again.

Expired: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?qs=38dfbe491fab00eaa2ff183b27eb873e9d58570cf65bd842ffed30ef018132226a42a420f437d03307b58470995d70b8489c6c481e92efb27836801ec585e8d73f074b1c6b4f6f36d498396112409d79c8b150502dcfa7ebe7e94ee20ba43c5905563e715ddb0e5171f162eaeb2cdf614704cd15e73bee5502545a5c77e72968&allowMobile=y&ecid=em_23033303&rid=1677655523&mes=Celebrity LOY Power Up Point 17 Jun 2020 EM&emsc=CCC_CLA_LUX_NAN_H_USA_CA_1_CASI&empf=Y&emct=C&lnkid=ACTIVITY_CTA

image.thumb.png.d1d51983914185dcedb92d15245eafb6.png

I suspect that I am not receiving the emails of this promotion since foreigners by law cannot participate, you need to be USA or Canada citizen. I am subscribed and receive emails from Lisa, cooking, booking promotions, etc. But these Power Point emails are not even in the trash. I am missing 13 points to be elite this equals to a 7-night cruise in an inside cabin.

35 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

I suspect that I am not receiving the emails of this promotion since foreigners by law cannot participate, you need to be USA or Canada citizen. I am subscribed and receive emails from Lisa, cooking, booking promotions, etc. But these Power Point emails are not even in the trash. I am missing 13 points to be elite this equals to a 7-night cruise in an inside cabin.

wow.. you really need to be able to collect power up points. have you tried calling Captains Club? I suspect that it is too late for the first 2 offers

If you haven't received this offer... log onto the website and make you that you have asked to get emails on offers etc. I recall clicking that years ago... now I must get three emails a day from Celebrity and Royal for various things... 

7 minutes ago, kearney said:

If you haven't received this offer... log onto the website and make you that you have asked to get emails on offers etc. I recall clicking that years ago... now I must get three emails a day from Celebrity and Royal for various things... 

Ditto but what you can do, google how to filter your inbox (gmail is different yahoo, etc) and exclude both X and RCCL marketing emails.  Posting emails will probably get deleted by CruiseCritic but I will say, these power up point emails come from an email address that starts with "CaptainsClub@" while the other marketing emails have a different email address.

I get at least one email from Celebrity sometimes more every day but I don’t get the Royal emails. That has been a problem for years. I am signed up for the Royal emails but none comes. Have contacted them about it a bunch of times, they say they will fix it but six years later still no marketing emails from Royal or Crown and Anchor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get a lot from both... but you know... I don't block them because... some I am interested in some of them... and am not sure until I see the offer....

Yes, I want them. I would like Crown and Anchor to have a similar points promotion as the Captains Club point promotion as I am only a few points short in that program from Diamond Plus. The Captain’s Club points are really useless to me as I am Elite Plus and reaching Zenith is never going to happen. I am answering the surveys despite that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, gee, what a surprise! If this is the type of challenge we can expect regularly in the future, those who were worried about being swamped with new Elite and higher passengers can now relax. :classic_smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you book suite class, you receive many perks so much less a need to reach a higher Cap Club Level..

The program seems to be going in several directions...posting, take a survey, and now a  booking bonus. Guess X needs to get those deposits!

8 minutes ago, hcat said:

If you book suite class, you receive many perks so much less a need to reach a higher Cap Club Level..

The program seems to be going in several directions...posting, take a survey, and now a  booking bonus. Guess X needs to get those deposits!

Giving 100 power points = 10 Captains Club points for booking Retreat.    

They say: "It’s fun and simple—the more you participate, the more you’ll earn, right from home."

Week:

#1, 2 CC points to get you hooked

#2, 2 CC points to get you to post positive things about them on social media

#3, 1 CC point to find out if you prefer bundled or a la carte pricing

#4 ,10 CC points to get a retreat deposit

Any week #5 predictions?

So if you book the suite and it gets suspended you don't get the CC points for the sailing but will they give you the 10 CC points for Power Up?   I'd assume if you book a suite and cancel yourself they would take the 10 points back.

• Like 1

So that begs the question.  What if you book a suite (say in November as there is a pretty good deal on Infinity outlined on another thread) and claim the 100 power up points which should be posted as 10 CC points to your account in August.  Then the sailing gets suspended (cancelled by Celebrity) so you wouldn't be awarded CC points for the sailing.  Will they take back the 10 CC points from power up?   What if you just cancel on your own after August.  In the later case I would assume they would take them back.   They are sure complicating their already complicated life with this crap.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

So if you book the suite and it gets suspended you don't get the CC points for the sailing but will they give you the 10 CC points for Power Up?   I'd assume if you book a suite and cancel yourself they would take the 10 points back.

You would have to imagine they would.  I did a ghost booking, could do a $200 deposit.  What could possibly work, assuming you see the value in eating $200 to gain 10 points, maybe their system isn't set up for this you only paid the deposit, never make another payment on this booking or bother formally cancelling the sailing.

47 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

Giving 100 power points = 10 Captains Club points for booking Retreat.    

We are E plus..no shot at Zenith so no real incentive.  Best reward would be actually sailing in 2021!