Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I've changed my stance since I'm learning people expect instant gratification; X, please make it immediate so the cruisecritic mods do not need intervene in this thread (lol)

Pretty common now a days people don’t read And like you said expect instant gratification.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I've changed my stance since I'm learning people expect instant gratification; X, please make it immediate so the cruisecritic mods do not need intervene in this thread (lol)

And, so the question doesn't have to be answered again every 2 days or so. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bruin Steve said:

...showed up in my account today on the X website...

Now, I am only 2,005 points from Zenith!!

Maybe I'll make it by the age of 96 rather than 97?

Thanks for posting!  I just checked my account and 5 points up (first 3 activities granted, didn’t participate in the 4th).

2,163 points from Zenith - WHOO HOO 🐳

Edited by hvbaskey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

I expected 5 points, only 4 showed up.  Now do I call to debate about the one missing point, will it really matter, is it worth the hold time.....  

Edit; I did receive 5.  Since week 1 & 2 were each worth 2 CC points, my best guess is we're missing week 3 which was 1 CC point.  Since the terms do say they'll be credited by the 14th, you'd waste your time on hold if you call before the 14th.

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

1 hour ago, mikkelhansen said:

I'm 3 points up, which is correct, since I only participated in the week 1 and week 3 activities.

Does anyone know what this week's "activity" is, and would anybody have a link to it?

Haven’t seen any emails from them yet. I got my 5 pts posted yesterday so that was a nice bonus.  Probably doing lift and shift on my cruises that I have in nov to next year.  Hoping they extend lift and shift thru August at least but shall see 

11 hours ago, garyl62 said:

I expected 5 points, only 4 showed up.  Now do I call to debate about the one missing point, will it really matter, is it worth the hold time.....  

No please don't call them and distract them. I don't want to derail the thread but I'm over 120 days without getting that word that starts with "R" and would like all their resources concentrating on those things. I've got my 3 points as well but I'd rather the 8k.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:06 PM, Ken the cruiser said:

Oh well, I guess it pays to read the fine print. Thanks for pointing that out.

Learning the error of my ways by erroneously thinking I could book then later cancel a suite to game the system, we were able today to rebook an existing 5 day 2021 Alaska cruise in a SS and save over $800 to boot with the new sale going on now. We then posted the new booking information via our Power Up email and each get 100 points! Yay!!

• Like 3

I got my 3 points too, don't so social media.  Isn't it nice when things that are promised work! Thank you Celebrity.

Off to plan the Zenith free cruise.  Oh wait...............I have to find the fountain of youth first.😎

How do you know you received your points? Were the PowerUp Points posted as a separate item in your cruise history or did you write down your # of points prior to this week and compare the # pts you have now to what was posted last week? I didn't have the foresight to write down my # and don't see anything posted saying PowerUp Points.

5 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

How do you know you received your points? Were the PowerUp Points posted as a separate item in your cruise history or did you write down your # of points prior to this week and compare the # pts you have now to what was posted last week? I didn't have the foresight to write down my # and don't see anything posted saying PowerUp Points.

I was able to locate a recent Captain's Club email that showed my prior point total. I did receive my PowerUp Points. I still don't see anything posted to show where the extra points came from, but I'll accept the points!

I just received my 4 new Captain's Club points (from 40 power points).  Everything helps.  Maybe by the time I cruise next year between the cruise and power points we will get to Elite.  Sigh, still only Select.  Not retired yet usually can only get away for one cruise a year, and this year's was cancelled.  I read somewhere that another cruise line issuing points for cancelled cruises.   Since Celebrity is doing the power points, that probably won't happen for CCL.