Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Clicked on Captain Club Power Up Points for July 15 and the message was: Page requested not available, try your link again. The content for this link may no longer be available. I also tried to link that someone posted on this posting same message. I've already participated in prior Activity with no problem receiving 5 points. The points listed on this email are wrong but on my cruise record there correct. Would like to hear if anyone else has had this issue before I starting calling and being on hold. Thank you.

21 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

You will be moved up.  It's the number of points on record when you board the ship.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Say you're having an occasion tomorrow-Sept 15

What a great date! My birthday. 😆

6 hours ago, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Clicked on Captain Club Power Up Points for July 15 and the message was: Page requested not available, try your link again. The content for this link may no longer be available. I also tried to link that someone posted on this posting same message. I've already participated in prior Activity with no problem receiving 5 points. The points listed on this email are wrong but on my cruise record there correct. Would like to hear if anyone else has had this issue before I starting calling and being on hold. Thank you.

I can only get it on Chrome. Will not work on my other browser

I’m 94 points away from Elite. I have no illusions that Power up Points is going to get me to that level before my next cruise in April of ‘21(providing it even happens)

The 26 nights in a Concierge cabin will  just barely do it. Even so I won’t even see the benefits until the cruise after that😡

Celebrity is certainly not losing anything by letting me pick up a few crumbs along the way. They get some targetable marketing info and I get to stay connected to a lifestyle I love. Everybody wins. 

56 minutes ago, DreadPirateRobert said:

I’m 94 points away from Elite. The 26 nights in a Concierge cabin will  just barely do it. 😡

26 nights where Concierge earns 5 points/night are 130. Well above the 94 needed even without the power up.  You want sympathy?

11 hours ago, CapeLibertyGirl said:

The points listed on this email are wrong but on my cruise record they’re correct.

I noticed that as well.

I can only get it on Chrome. Will not work on my other browser

My email was responsive when I filled it in, but I use Chrome on my iPad.

Edited by upwarduk

12 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Our 50th comes up in 2022. We have a cruise booked a couple of earlier, but I know they'll try to sell us one over the date of the anniversary. I'll entertain any good offers. 😷

We have another special occasion on September 2, 2020, so it will be interesting to see how they handle that!

Well, I admitted to our 55th WA on August 21st, so no hope of a cruise to celebrate that, but never thought about my 80th, as it’s too far in advance to book a cruise in the current circumstances. I’ve had enough hassle getting my deposit back for our cancelled August 2020 cruise,  to even contemplate booking 18 months in advance.

Hi

You guys seem to be getting regular emails for the Power up Points.  I have only received two .....  the second being the one to put on fb ...   which I didn't do, like a number of others ...   after this, nothing ...    Could this possibly have been why ?

Called Captains Club around 6 last night and spoke to Heather. As she was checking to see what the problem was it opened up. Heather said one woman called her 5 times and then she could finally open it. Anyway thanks for the advice on this board in trying to resolve the issue got my points for the day.

On 7/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, C-Dragons said:

Considering the price of booking a suite, IMO, X should be giving 25 points for this activity. 50 points should be given for delaying refunds. 😉

And make that Club Points value ... not power points down graded to 5.  I am doing the ones that I am comfortable with but I'm not impressed with the inflated 'fake' value on Power Points vs the true value on Club Points, it's like saying get ten dollars only to be converted to be worth one dollar.

23 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Well, I should have been on a Celebrity ship for my birthday this year, which would have been a first for me.  Maybe next year.

Yep. I was supposed to be on the Summit this year starting on Sunday. 😞

Slated for Apex in Europe next summer for 50. If THAT gets cancelled, I'm redoing that year!!

12 hours ago, poffles said:

And make that Club Points value ... not power points down graded to 5.  I am doing the ones that I am comfortable with but I'm not impressed with the inflated 'fake' value on Power Points vs the true value on Club Points, it's like saying get ten dollars only to be converted to be worth one dollar.

I don't disagree one bit, but they all do it. Hotels, airlines, credit cards...

• Like 1