If you can right now, rewind and presently be on your favorite cruise...

6 hours ago, tx121 said:

What is the year, the ship (any cruise line) and itinerary? What is making this cruise memorable / favorite?

December 2017,Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore to the Caribbean.We met a couple who live in Maryland but they grew up in the part of NY that I did.We had wonderful conversation and made 2 new friends that hopefully will be a lifelong friendship.

• Like 1

January 2019 on Serenade of the Seas for the entire month.    We typically cruise every January and usually do a b2b but this was our first cruise on same ship for the whole month.   Loved it - they had to drag me off kicking and screaming - LOL!    I was seriously considering booking the following cruise but my DH said NO we have to go home.    We had beautiful weather pretty much every day and stopped at our favorite islands as some new ones I had never been to before.    We made some great friends with the crew that I still keep in touch with.   Saw most of them this past January when we sailed on the serenade for a b2b, which was nice but last year's cruise I have to say was one of most memorable and favorites so far.   

• Like 1

It was actually our most recent cruise on the newly Amped Navigator, 9 night Southern Caribbean Cruise.  Not only was the ship amazing (and our new favorite) after being Amped, the ABC islands are also our new favorite.  Our weather was fantastic as well, and the 9 nights made for a lot of time to enjoy the cruise and chill...

Labadee, Bonaire, Curacao, and Abuba...  two sea days at the end...  our best itinerary so far, by far.

Here's my review...

May 2012, Galapagos on the Xpedition.

First, I've fulfilled a childhood dream of visiting those amazing islands. Second, the cruise exceeding my wildest expectations -- being so close to animals. Cruising with Celebrity on this particular itinerary was a top notch experience.

I wish I could go back for "seconds", and even "thirds".

Alas -- it is very expensive and involves, for me at least, 4 loooong flights....

Tough to choose but I'd have to say July 2014 13 nt Baltics cruise on Brilliance.  Amazing itinerary/ports, beautiful weather, and one of the best passenger mix I've ever sailed with.  Met so many great people and have even run into a few on later cruises.

April 2015 Carnival Liberty Southern Caribbean out of SJPR.  We had so much fun!!  We did a beach crawl on each island we visited.  The water everywhere we went was picture perfect.  Beach all day and then comedy show and dancing all night.  I don't ever remember sleeping on this cruise. 

August 2001, Rhapsody of the Seas.  Alaskan cruise from Vancouver, BC to Seward, AK followed by 4 days on the Homer peninsula. It was our very first cruise and it literally changed our lives prompting us to take many more trips both domestically and internationally by land and by sea. 

We just watched some video we took at the ports and it brought back so many great memories.  We were amazed how large we thought Rhapsody was at the time.  

June/July 2011 - Med cruise on Brilliance. Gorgeous ship, excellent food, amazing ports and excursions, madly in love with my husband (well, that's every day!), pictures and memories to last a lifetime.

We especially enjoyed Santorini, and of all places, I thought the Leaning Tower of Pisa was absolutely incredible - thrill of a lifetime. 

• Like 1

July 2017 - Explorer of the Seas - Alaska 

• My favorite type of ship - has the Royal Promenade deck
  • Great Cruise Director (Activity) staff - Silvia Pristavkova 👍
  • My favorite destination - Alaska (3rd time via cruise). Perfect 50 degree weather instead of July heat in California.
  • Awesome Fourth of July party on the cruise. 
Edited by MLBFan24

Have soo many! But, very grateful for my last cruise on Liberty of the seas Feb, 2020! Lost a great cruise friend yesterday. Blessed to spend my last cruise with him and his wife! Ten years of Great memories! 

Edited by TPCRUISER2
addition
  • Like 3

Jewel of the Seas, November 2010, sailing to Southern Caribbean, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama, and Grand Cayman with my family and friends from England.

My brother joined us as a surprise for my Dad.  We were sitting on the pool deck getting ready to do a champagne toast after boarding, and my brother walked up and asked if he could join us.  My Dad's reaction was priceless.🥰😍🤩

• Like 1