If you could have... (food addition)

MeganGC1983

Talking about burgers I like the the ringer at guys....because it’s good but also because with the sauce and onion ring added you really don’t have to touch the toppings bar that everyone else has been touching...but the MDR burgers are underrated. The bun and patty are better quality than guys. I like the cantina burger off of the sea day brunch menu. With pico, guac, some kind of red onion and Monterey Jack cheese.

1139233A-EA51-47AA-9326-E6542C11C939.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

🤣🤣 😂

I’m also wondering how you accomplish that. Guys closes at 6. YTD starts at 5:30. So you’re walking in the MDR with a plate of fries at the start of YTD and either ordering dessert first or letting this plate of fries sit on the table until dessert...or you’re sneaking a melting cake out in your purse and saving it for lunch then next day.

• Haha 2

Omg, that 12 hour French toast, YES! And the baby spinach salad, YUM. I made a crock pot chocolate cake (triple chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate chips) much like the warm chocolate melting cake, if anyone is interested. It’s my hubby’s favorite dessert and it turned out pretty close. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m also wondering how you accomplish that. Guys closes at 6. YTD starts at 5:30. So you’re walking in the MDR with a plate of fries at the start of YTD and either ordering dessert first or letting this plate of fries sit on the table until dessert...or you’re sneaking a melting cake out in your purse and saving it for lunch then next day.

I didn’t even think about that. Soo true. Smuggling food somewhere for something. 😂

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

Those were absolutely delicious. 

Yes, and since they only appear on the menu once on a 7 day cruise we always make sure to note what night they will be served.😉  And what's funny is as much as both of us like mushrooms we don't care for the stuffed mushrooms Carnival serves. The Portobello's are tops!

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 1:35 AM, ray98 said:

I'm simple.....

breakfast - Sea Day Brunch steak and eggs w/ side of hash browns.

lunch - Guy's Pig Patty and fries

dinner - shrimp cocktail, prime rib, loaded baked potato and Caesar salad.

Your breakfast and dinner menu are my picks also.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2020 at 7:41 PM, Saint Greg said:

Boy, I didn’t think if anything strategic. I guess I didn’t read the ‘guidelines’ at the beginning of the thread ... oops 😬.  

I just named 2 Yummy things I’d like to eat, once I’m back onboard. Mmmm ....

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

If you could have any food item off a Carnival ship right now, what would you choose?!

My current choice... I would kill for a Quattro Formaggi pizza from Pizza Pirate. 

Whew .... my mind is still intact .... I just picked a couple “food items” ...

🤣🤣😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Boy, I didn’t think if anything strategic. I guess I didn’t read the ‘guidelines’ at the beginning of the thread ... oops 😬.  

I just named 2 Yummy things I’d like to eat, once I’m back onboard. Mmmm ....

That was another possibility.

From Cucina at lunch, a bowl of Bowtie Pasta, w/Spinach, Mushrooms, olive oil, garlic & parmesan. I get it to go & bring it to my DH's Lido table.

Also, I always get a Mocha Chocolate Getaway at the upper tier Party. If I "eat" my cocktail with a spoon, is that considered food? LOL 

• Haha 1