Anyone Else Get This Survey From HAL?

Roz

1 hour ago, jimmy2x said:

Finally got to 4* a couple of years ago. Have never been contacted direct for anything. I did book direct in February. 21days on the Niew Statendam for Feb next year. Got the package and cabin I wanted. Haven’t heard a peep since then. Will likely be transferring to  my travel agent shortly. Understand that the price has gone up substantially since then. It came in at 10G. 

You may have missed your window to transfer your booking. I'm not sure how strict HAL is with respect to the 60-day window.

Copied from the Reservation Transfer Request Form:

Direct bookings may only be transferred to your TA within 60 days of booking as long as (a) the request is made outside Final Payment period and (b) the booking isn't paid in full.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:30 PM, rucrazy said:

Is it possible that HAL (for this survey) only concentrated on those who had bookings/embarkation before 12/31/21, and that is the grouping they took a sampling of?

No since we have a sailing in November, 2021 and did not receive the survey.

13 hours ago, Lido - Lanai said:

You may have missed your window to transfer your booking. I'm not sure how strict HAL is with respect to the 60-day window.

Copied from the Reservation Transfer Request Form:

Direct bookings may only be transferred to your TA within 60 days of booking as long as (a) the request is made outside Final Payment period and (b) the booking isn't paid in full.

Didn’t know that. Its not a big deal. I’ve read that the prices have gone up considerably since I booked in February. If that is so, probably would not have saved money anyway. Thx for the info. 

Filled it out Saturday and received thank you  today.  My comments will be forwarded . Nothing booked and we are 3 star. Will not book till  all  vaccinated . Have a feeling will never happen in our life time I am sorry to say. 

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

More surveys being sent may mean not enough randomly chosen Mariners did not partake in survey!

Or it could mean they didn’t like the answers!🤔😷

It does make one wonder.  

On 5/4/2021 at 5:38 PM, aliaschief said:

More surveys being sent may mean not enough randomly chosen Mariners did not partake in survey!

Or it could mean they didn’t like the answers!🤔😷

My thoughts are that it is not likely the same survey, but questions are adapted and new ones developed based on the preceding survey responses.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 5:54 AM, kazu said:

No since we have a sailing in November, 2021 and did not receive the survey.

We sailed HAL in Jan 2020.  We just booked a HAL cruise in Aug 2022.  We received the survey this week.

4 star, 2 cruises set for October 2021, no survey.  Seldom get any correspondence from HAL.  Sign up for send me information every now and then and nothing shows up.   Really random.