The Real Food of Royal Caribbean😉

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Anyone save a picture of the famous Trainman breakfast sandwich?  It never looked too appealing to me but this thread would not be complete without that sandwich.

Was it english muffin, cream cheese, jelly and sausage?? Maybe someone can dig up the picture.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jk04 said:

A few food pics from the Allure.  Goodies in our room on Sail Away Day.

20161002_132157.thumb.jpg.1695a4ff492b34a186521c10af4d23fd.jpg

That's the D+ box of chocolates mentioned earlier. Might need to reset my choices. They make great gifts

• Like 3

Photos 1, 2, 4 Rhapsody of the Seas poolside nighttime buffet while docked at Key West, departure midnight, January, 2007

HELP! Why do I get doubles when I post pictures??? I right clicked "cut" but they stick like glue.  No delete option.

2087831715_cruisejan07012.thumb.jpg.f29941e8059cfb1d1aa85593da580d7b.jpg

1848619299_cruisejan07010.thumb.jpg.478e20a1241f2a2325f568050e8eaf02.jpg

Midnight buffet on another cruise

366894719_cruiseswimsuit.jpg.6f266a03ae296808b8e5404d2b44a456.jpg

image.thumb.png.da766a3dc48b0720100a4e396d4d5c1b.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Anyone save a picture of the famous Trainman breakfast sandwich?  It never looked too appealing to me but this thread would not be complete without that sandwich.

@Yorkvillaindo you have the photo from your live review?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

That's the D+ box of chocolates mentioned earlier. Might need to reset my choices. They make great gifts

Since we are not yet D, had to go the poor man's route and buy them.  :classic_tongue:

This was for our 25th Anniversary cruise.  Our friend that shared the cabin would have also been 25 years.  She lost her husband not quite a year prior to that.  Almost exactly a year prior we had been on a Princess cruise to Canada, last cruise our group was on together before she lost her husband to cancer.  She brought along some ashes to scatter.  We had a great time and shared some wonderful memories.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

That is them! Must have been an extra treat, our D+ gift is definitely set on wine 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I just wanted to chime in on that statement. The last time we were on an RCI ship in 2019, we couldn't even get into the WJ for breakfast or lunch because of long lines. We had dinners in MDR and stopped by WJ afterwards to look - we were not impressed at all. And before that, the last time we were on an RCI ship was in 2014, so - NO, I don't remember or recognize any of the WJ food items, despite being on several RCI cruises

Hope you give it another chance, some of the themed WJ dinners are excellent.

4 hours ago, jk04 said:

One difference is that you are not starting thread after thread bashing RCL food and services.  The food may not have been to your liking or that memorable and that is fine, everyone has their own opinion.  Even the same ship, cruise to cruise, the food can differ.  :classic_smile:

^this, we are tired of being trolled

• Like 4

Here are some pics from about 3 years ago on Anthem. My husband and I both love Wonderland and the Chef's table. First three pics are wonderland and the rest are some of the courses from Chef's table. The  first Wonderland is the apps and includes the tempura shrimp, smoked buffalo eggs, and I can't remember what was in the beaker. The second one is the mains with the bone in beef, the branzino baked in bread, and I do't know whats on the middle plate, and finally the last wonderland is the desserts with the chocolate globe, the apple, and the key lime things. The ones from chef's table start with the lobster and hearts of palm, then the truffle pasta, then the beef main course and the fish which was branzino in pesto. It was all so delicious. 

anthem food 1.jpg

anthem food 2.jpg

anthem food 3.jpg

anthem food 4.jpg

anthem food 5.jpg

anthem food 7.jpg

anthem fooood 6.jpg

Edited by gerard43
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mek said:

Big difference on this thread is people are sharing their own photos.  You look stuff up on the Internet and post it - not quite the same thing. 

Edit - Sorry - I just noticed this point was made by someone else.

Oh I have the scoop for you but unfortunately I DIDN'T take any pictures! That makes me want to take dozens of photos in the WJ (and YES I'll be watching!) next cruise so that I can be very proud of my work!

11 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

That makes me want to take dozens of photos in the WJ (and YES I'll be watching!) next cruise

Removed my comment based on something you said in another thread.  That is a start, Bee, and really all anyone is asking that you do.  Just be open to all the dining options on Royal and realize that just maybe your dining experience did not give you the whole picture.  You are welcome to have a different opinion, but it's not necessary to constantly bash the cruise line for it. :classic_smile:  

Edited by jk04
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, jk04 said:

Removed my comment based on something you said in another thread.  That is a start, Bee, and really all anyone is asking that you do.  Just be open to all the dining options on Royal and realize that just maybe your dining experience did not give you the whole picture.  You are welcome to have a different opinion, but it's not necessary to constantly bash the cruise line for it. :classic_smile:  

I think she does the bashing for fun since she has nothing better to do. Look at all her threads she has started in order to bash Royal and also her comments on other threads doing the same thing. It’s really sad.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

If we start running low on on-board pics, would it be OK to post Royal Caribbean-Related food pics such as this one from a Salmon bake on a shore excursion in Alaska?

756935676_2016Explorer-188.thumb.JPG.6d88fc7042438310a04ed6861e2f946c.JPG

Oops, read it wrong. It looks good.

Edited by ReneeFLL