We need some humor only posts

AKJonesy

I live in Phoenix Arizona and I hear Seattle Washington this weekend is exspected to reach 106 degrees. The humor in this will be the fact that that temperature will only last one day. I can assure you that anything past 104 degrees all feels the same. Have a happy and hot weekend. Tim

23 hours ago, vivian02 said:

I live in Phoenix Arizona and I hear Seattle Washington this weekend is exspected to reach 106 degrees. The humor in this will be the fact that that temperature will only last one day. I can assure you that anything past 104 degrees all feels the same. Have a happy and hot weekend. Tim

While it may not be 104 every day, it's been in the 90's for several days and will be over 100 for a couple more days reaching 106 on Monday. In the 80's through July 4. Not suppose to be like this in the Seattle area!!! Haven't seen rain for quite awhile. 

10 hours ago, Jim9310 said:

May be a cartoon of text

YEP, I ALSO FEEL LIKE JUST SITTING ON THE DECK OF A DAM-SHIP WASTIN' TIME, WATCHIN' THE TIDE ROLL BY

Yes, that would make a great song!

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (Official Music Video) - YouTube

And this version even has a (Princess) cruise ship.

(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay feat. Jack Johnson | Otis Redding 50th Anniversary - YouTube

Edited by ontheweb
added second link
  • Like 2

A few more funnies!

In 2020:

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.
3. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
4. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
5. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house & told my cat. We laughed a lot.
6. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home!
9. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the backyard. I’m getting tired of the living room.
12. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask & ask for money.

May be an image of text that says 'Hmmm. really seems like Billy Joe McAllister should have survived that jump TALLAHATCHIE RIVER'

May be an image of text that says 'I had my patience tested. I'm negative. fOLDTIMERS'

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎I'VE DECIDED ILL NEVER GET DOWN Το MY ORIGINAL WEIGHT. I'M OKAY WITH THAT. AFTER ALL, 6LBS.3 302. Iک JUST NOT REALISTI.‎'‎

May be an image of text

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2021 at 7:41 PM, SusieKIslandGirl said:

While it may not be 104 every day, it's been in the 90's for several days and will be over 100 for a couple more days reaching 106 on Monday. In the 80's through July 4. Not suppose to be like this in the Seattle area!!! Haven't seen rain for quite awhile. 

Gosh, I used to live near Seattle (Bothell) and I moved away because I was tired of the rain and cold....

• Haha 1