Bon Voyage, Edge!!

ItsADryHumor

What time does it sail?  I want to watch the live cam....and cry tears of joy instead of the tears shed last year watching the Zaandam come into port with so much sadness aboard........

This is great day for cruising!!!😁

Edited by Gracie115
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

What time does it sail?  I want to watch the live cam....and cry tears of joy instead of the tears shed last year watching the Zaandam come into port with so much sadness aboard........

This is great day for cruising!!!😁

We are supposed to sail at 6pm.

Thanks everyone for your kind bon voyage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is a link to the webcam for those of you who aren't already watching. I know I'll be toasting a great big sigh of relief as she sails away this evening. We should be able to see the first passengers onboard shortly.

Ft Lauderdale Webcam - A Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Web Cam

image.png.e9488520b58d98358d36bd25caf80639.png

• Like 4

Here is a link to the webcam for those of you who aren't already watching. I know I'll be toasting a great big sigh of relief as she sails away this evening. We should be able to see the first passengers onboard shortly.

Here is another webcame with a different angle: Port Everglades Webcam - A Fort Lauderdale Cruise Ship Web Cam

image.png.19fb14bc13d775e63235ddfa2cd0a31b.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Here is another webcame with a different angle: Port Everglades Webcam - A Fort Lauderdale Cruise Ship Web Cam

image.png.19fb14bc13d775e63235ddfa2cd0a31b.png

Wow, this is so very exciting.  Thank you for posting these links.  To all going aboard.  Have a wonderful time, post pictures so we can enjoy it with you.  Cruise well.

• Like 2

Makes me think of of her first TA across the Atlantic.  We were just getting out of the harbor when I received a phone call that my dog was ill again.  That pretty much defined the rest of the cruise except for us enjoying it whenever we received good information/update on our dog; it dampened our cruise, but not our spirits.  Celebrity was great about trying to find flights at two different ports in case we had to fly home; that is very difficult in the middle of the ocean...yes, she is still with us!

I hope this start-up cruise is without any major humps, filled with surprises and you all stay safe, have fun and enjoy every single minute, as I travel vicariously with you...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

I wish for Edge and her passengers a wonderful cruise.  I am very impressed that within an hour Celebrity will have 3 ships back in operation.   More than any other major cruise line, right?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Web cam operators!  We need port sounds and not just VHF on the web cams!  

I know what you mean, however the video feed is emotional enough for me.

• Like 3