C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was very clear if you were in the call and heard the discussion that went along with it as well as the other slides.  They really were not meant to be posted for consumers in on off shots.

Seemed clear to me based on the knowledge already circulating

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

Seemed clear to me based on the knowledge already circulating

Not sure if this was posted but that other piece on combinability that people questioned.  It was definitely referring to having the Balcony discount combinable with any offers that go to all consumers...for example...instant savings and OBC offers.  i went back and watched the webinar again and they were very clear about that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure if this was posted but that other piece on combinability that people questioned.  It was definitely referring to having the Balcony discount combinable with any offers that go to all consumers...for example...instant savings and OBC offers.  i went back and watched the webinar again and they were very clear about that

Will that include the shareholder's OBC, I wonder?  

I'm not a shareholder, but I've seen a lot of people here complaining that they can never seem to take advantage of that "perk".

44 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Will that include the shareholder's OBC, I wonder?  

I'm not a shareholder, but I've seen a lot of people here complaining that they can never seem to take advantage of that "perk".

Shareholders OBC became combinable in June 2019

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Does this start immediately?  

On 7/11/2021 at 1:53 PM, little britain said:

An officer turns up, says cheers, doesn’t drink any champagne 🥂 because they aren’t allowed to as on duty then they leave, the rest of us eat lunch.  Hope they still do the complimentary wine ( although most of the time it was that Beringer stuff 🤢)

Apparently most officers didn’t enjoy hosting the tables, and it was always an effort to get them to attend, so I’m thinking most officers may be doing a sigh of relief.  

FWIW; with the vouchers it means I can now get a decent glass of Whispering Angel with dinner instead of the house hooch PG; it may also mean I can get a decent g&t before dinner.   Shame it’s only 5 vouchers a day though!!

Does the new policy put a dollar limit on the drinks you can get with the voucher?

11 minutes ago, artvlay said:

With the vouchers having a $13 limit, can you get a drink for $15 and be charged the balance? 

Yes.

But someone reported that they were charged 18% gratuity on the full amount of the more expensive drink, not just on the amount over $13.

One benefit which we are disappointed about the change is the reserved seating.  

We always used to arrive 10/15 mins before the start of a show knowing we could sit in a good seat.  But now we have to arrive 45 minutes ahead of the start of the show - really??  

I remember many years ago as cruising newbies we arrived 30 mins ahead of a show to ensure we had seats we liked - so now we have to arrive even earlier than we used to i.e. 45 mins to select a seat? 

That is a benefit enhancement how exactly?   Does anyone ever go to a show 45 mins before the start?

Have I misunderstood this enhancement?

Or is that just their way of removing a 'perk' which we used to find very valuable?

Disappointing 

Jean

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jeannie333333 said:

We always used to arrive 10/15 mins before the start of a show knowing we could sit in a good seat.  But now we have to arrive 45 minutes ahead of the start of the show - really??  

I remember many years ago as cruising newbies we arrived 30 mins ahead of a show to ensure we had seats we liked - so now we have to arrive even earlier than we used to i.e. 45 mins to select a seat? 

That is a benefit enhancement how exactly?   Does anyone ever go to a show 45 mins before the start?

Or is that just their way of removing a 'perk' which we used to find very valuable?

Disappointing 

Jean

Totally agree with you. No enhancement. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jeannie333333 said:

Disappointing 

Jean

We didn't like where the reserved seats were, so we like this much better. 

3 hours ago, Jeannie333333 said:

Completely agree.  Not an enhancement at ALL.  I'm hoping that this one reverts once they no longer have to worry about distancing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ktbr11crs said:

We didn't like where the reserved seats were, so we like this much better. 

You always had the option to show up early to get your preferred location if you didn't like the reserved seats so you have neither gained nor lost anything with this change. This is a loss for those of us who were quite happy with the reserved location.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

You always had the option to show up early to get your preferred location if you didn't like the preferred seats so you have neither gained nor lost anything with this change. This is a loss for those of us who were quite happy with the reserved location.

Some ships were transitioning those reserved sections to Suites and Pins only pre Covid

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CSHS1979 said:

Some ships were transitioning those reserved sections to Suites and Pins only pre Covid

I have been on ships that had cut the Diamonds out but had not encountered D+ being denied.

• Like 2