Can't log into Holland America

Okay I got on the Navigator app and was able to complete health assessment questions but after I completed I logged back on navigator to check health assessment it is now unable to process, not sure if down or because I already completed? I cannot get online to print documents on my laptop? At least I have my boarding pass available on the Navigator app just don't have my luggage tags. Guess I can get there 🙂 UPDATE I was able to go into Holland website on my phone, then go to my account and send my boarding docs and luggage tags to my email, and then print out! Also my health assessment did show complete, did that on the Navigator app. so all set to go! hope this helps.

Edited by deb01

5 hours ago, adrift@sea said:

I am not able to get into the HAL site at all. Had the same problem yesterday too!!!

Same for me now. Igmore the first log in part and go to Already Booked, at that point it asks to sign in and I did and then I could see my most recent cruise with no problems.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Same for me now. Igmore the first log in part and go to Already Booked, at that point it asks to sign in and I did and then I could see my most recent cruise with no problems.

Same here - I was able to go into Already Booked, and changed my Flight Ease booking (saved a whole $12, but got a non-stop leg instead of a 1-stop one).

4 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I could not get in on any browser until I clicked on Manage My Booking WITHOUT logging on, then Find My Booking.  Site had to think about it a while, but eventually gave me my bookings, and I could go where I needed to go from there.

• Like 1

It seems they're continually updating the website right now. I'm on a cruise that's cancelled and rebooked by HAL to a different date and ship. My old cruise itinerary is now gone but I see my paid money sitting there with a balance due of -$5.10.  

I can't sail on the new date and the email I received advised they can't do anything for me until September 1. I'm generally pretty easygoing during these times but I've got to admit The Waiting is the Hardest Part. I'm not even sure what I want to do. I suppose they'll offer me FCC. 

This has to be an IT and Customer Service nightmare for HAL. 

Edited by ImGoingFirst
type

No luck here through the website - but can get in to see the booking on the Navigator but still no access to our account. 

We received an email for our final payment - will be be hard to do if we can't get in 😗

Hopefully will be resolved in the next couple of days.

It took me three- four tries over a period of a couple of hours to log into Cruise Critic, I finally got on later in the morning and had no problem getting on the HAL site.