This is more than a burp on the HAL website - 5* now 0 stars and no bookings?? 😱

kazu

I just logged into the HAL website to check something using my bookings.  No bookings - WTH???  So I closed and logged in under my account.  Showing me as 0 credits and “book a cruise to start earning credits”.   Demoted from 5* to 0*

According to the HAL site,  I have no bookings at all on a cruise and no Mariner status.

What ridiculousness!

• Like 4

I have been having terrible problems with some websites, including HAL’s, using my iPad. Yesterday I resorted to my desktop. I’m thinking Apple must have made some changes which caused a domino effect to occur.  

I wasn’t able to get into HAL at all, at one point, until I logged in through the “Already Booked” page. Hope you get your data back soon!

• Like 2

What a shock for you @kazu

I  haven’t tried logging in as hubby using laptop but you made me look on my phone at the Navigator App and it still says I’m 4* and booked for SP!  Whew…

Between  the HAL website & CC on an iPhone I find it constantly a challenge.  

Hopefully it is just the gremlins working at improving the website. 

Edited by canadianbear
  • Like 3

I've given up on using the HAL website on weekends! Every time I try something is wrong or I can't even log in. I get website maintenance has to happen but this is ridiculous. Other companies seem to be able to keep their websites current without all of the issues HAL has (every weekend!).

• Like 3

It is working ok for me on my desktop, but I have had that happen before.  Usually it is due to them doing something to the website and I get my data back in a few hours.  Once I waited over night, but never as long as I have for the poison cookie on CC to expire.

• Like 1

I just logged in and while my personal information is correct, our January 30th Zuiderdam sailing isn't showing up at all.  I'm sure it's a hiccup, but it can be disconcerting!  Hope they get their act together soon!

On another matter, on the Navigator app on my phone, I no longer get a change of evening menus for the dining room, while on the iPad, every night has a different one.  Go figure.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJack2 said:

I can get all the way in to my bookings and then it says: Unable to contact the server. Please try again later.  I cannot book shore excursions either.  

That's what I am getting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kazu said:

Mine is back, now.  Makes you wonder about the stability of HAL site.

Kazu, 

This happened to me about a year ago.  Everything under my account was zero, including the cruise history and 4* ranking.  It happened on a weekend.  I called HAL on Monday morning without first checking the website and was told they often do site maintenance on weekends, which accounted for the problem.  Glad you got everything back, but yes, it can be jarring to go from 5 or 4 stars to 0!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, *Miss G* said:

I have been having terrible problems with some websites, including HAL’s, using my iPad. Yesterday I resorted to my desktop. I’m thinking Apple must have made some changes which caused a domino effect to occur.  

I wasn’t able to get into HAL at all, at one point, until I logged in through the “Already Booked” page. Hope you get your data back soon!

I haven’t been able to get on HAL or Seabourn using my iPad ever. Can use my old laptop, but its on its last legs. Not sure how to use the iPad Pro. Just get a white screen.

• Like 1