We Sail on Sunday and She Doesn't Know! (I think) A Cruise on Anthem, 3/13 - 3/20

On 3/11/2022 at 4:54 PM, cruiselvr04 said:

I hope this trip is everything you hope it will be! 

I’d be thrilled if the DH ever did something like this.  However I arrange all our travel and he’d be lost.  He does surprise me with jewelry and cookies once in a while.  

I did surprise him once when the kids were younger.  He met me for dinner out.  I left ( to use the bathroom, or so I said ) after the check.  When I got up I left a envelope on the table with a card and room key in it.  He smiled the rest of the evening.  We will celebrate 43 years of marriage this year.  

I surprised DH with tickets to Las Vegas for his 40th birthday (we live in the UK). That was 20 years ago and we’re celebrating 35 years of marriage this year 🥂 

• Like 11

From the OP’s first post…

I had stopped by the house of a good friend this past weekend to help with a small home repair (this actually did happen).  Friday morning DW will be told that I received a text from said friend that she had tested positive and that we've got to go get tested.  I'll casually mention that I just made us drive through appointments as it was just as easy as the home tests.  I don't think she'll question it.  Results for both of us are set to be emailed to my email box.  I have the proctored tests as a backup, but if those come into play, the jig is up.  Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

Oh come on....SOMEthing must be happening by now !!

It's a quarter past 12.  They should just about or already be on board.  

Wonder how many tears his DW will have reading the thread and knowing how many people from all over the world 🌎 are in on it and looking forward to hearing about her reaction.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely fantastic! Well done all around and I know you will have the best time ever! I will be following any and all updates you provide, but foremost enjoy the week and time with your wonderful family!

Thanks for letting us experience this awesome moment for you and your wife!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1