My Dad / Father Passed Away...

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I know there are many Cruise Critic members out there who have sailed with my family over the last 16 years of us cruising!.

Ā 

I just thought to let you all know that my Dad (Father) K_C_Sen. passed away on 23rd October 2022 šŸ˜­, after getting ill on our last cruise on the Majestic Princess.

22 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I know there are many Cruise Critic members out there who have sailed with my family over the last 16 years of us cruising!.

Ā 

I just thought to let you all know that my Dad (Father) K_C_Sen. passed away on 23rd October 2022 šŸ˜­, after getting ill on our last cruise on the Majestic Princess.

May you be comforted, at this sad time, by happy memories of your family cruises. Ā 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Our deepest sympathy to you and all your family. Though we haven't met you, it's like we're all one big CC family.Ā 

• Thanks 1