NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

11 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Mom and dad are on daiquiri time.   

image.thumb.jpg.8e4e28337454b482a97475418fc82fb1.jpg

I love it!  Only on vacation where you drink before 10:30am 😀

(or maybe I shouldn't assume for most)

We've been to Paradise Beach a couple times.  We quite like it.  The pool is nice and big too.

11 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Over all report to come later in the day. 

I'd also be interested in food and drink. Nachi's cocktails were limited. Still trying to decide what we are doing in Cozumel for the Bella Cruise.

Also how clear is the water? 

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'd also be interested in food and drink. Nachi's cocktails were limited. Still trying to decide what we are doing in Cozumel for the Bella Cruise.

I second this! 😊 Nachi has been

our go to spot, but have considered trying something different in March. 

• Like 1

We've abandoned Paradise for Mr Sanchos but the giant pool is great and the food was always good - amazing guacamole.  Speaking of food, how was Sabor?  We've always been fans but in November it was majorly disappointing. Watery guacamole and the food for our group of 8 was close to inedible.  I was pretty shocked and I'm not very hard to please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfganghowell said:

We've abandoned Paradise for Mr Sanchos but the giant pool is great and the food was always good - amazing guacamole. 

Lisa just came from the pool and said it was nice and warm. The first three rows here are busy and the remain rows are empty. There are a few people in the pool but it is not full. 

1 hour ago, wolfganghowell said:

Speaking of food, how was Sabor?  We've always been fans but in November it was majorly disappointing. Watery guacamole and the food for our group of 8 was close to inedible.  I was pretty shocked and I'm not very hard to please.

Thankfully our meal at Sabor was the opposite of your experience. We had the quesadillas, Lisa had the barbacoa tacos and I had the shrimp tacos. I think if they had mango for it and a creama fresh topping it would have been elevated more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

I second this! 😊 Nachi has been

our go to spot, but have considered trying something different in March. 

We went to Nachi on our last cruise. Thinking of trying something different for the Bella cruise but have not decided. I know the cool people are going to Nachi this March.😉

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Someone might be having too many late nights. 

6E8D9956-8689-4922-A6DE-87313F374908.thumb.jpeg.bbe884a278e91fbe09cb9bfc5120d9b5.jpeg

Meanwhile I had to do some real work today. I send a photo of my mobile office view to my coworker, my SIL. 

DCF0C79E-022C-4E7D-A477-F99947EF49C5.thumb.jpeg.20be26dc8e70f62d563b9bc44dbe100b.jpeg

That's the pose my son always had on beach days for the exact same reason.  Gotta love them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yes, the water came over and thankfully no one appears to be under it or hurt.  There were no Alpha calls during the event for injuries.  It also was not treated as an Oscar event, no call was made. I would suspect because it didn’t involve anyone from the ship. 

In the usual "Carnival vs Royal - who does it better?" threads, Royal wins hands down with the "Immersive, Interactive Waterfall feature".  I love the surprise, pop-up random timing of it to keep guest from over crowding Central Park. I think it would be a hoot to do it on Try-to-Dress-Your-Best-Night, formerly known as Formal night.

Hopefully they will roll it out to the rest of the Oasis-class ships and keep it complimentary and not as an up-sell charge or part of The Key package.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Back at the ship. We bought some essentials in port, vanilla and tequila.  

Further reports on the day to come later tonight. 

Your definition of essentials is different from some other people

FARMACIA-OTC-Storefront-1500W-768x825.thumb.jpg.8a8f0022e527bfc1dfdc033e33e48d89.jpg

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 15

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Your definition of essentials is different from some other people

FARMACIA-OTC-Storefront-1500W-768x825.thumb.jpg.8a8f0022e527bfc1dfdc033e33e48d89.jpg

We stopped at one as well. I needed some water pills. The homeopathic ones I brought from home haven’t helped my ankles. I used google photo translate to confirm the product and dosage before taking one. I also looked up what  it product does in English. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

I love the surprise, pop-up random timing of it to keep guest from over crowding Central Park. I think it would be a hoot to do it on Try-to-Dress-Your-Best-Night, formerly known as Formal night.

We heard someone use a different name for Formal night and now call it Prom Night 😂

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

6E8D9956-8689-4922-A6DE-87313F374908.thumb.jpeg.bbe884a278e91fbe09cb9bfc5120d9b5.jpeg

Meanwhile I had to do some real work today. I send a photo of my mobile office view to my coworker, my SIL. 

DCF0C79E-022C-4E7D-A477-F99947EF49C5.thumb.jpeg.20be26dc8e70f62d563b9bc44dbe100b.jpeg

My coworkers are all friends, but some of them might just call me bad names when I send them vacay pics. 😂 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

We stopped at one as well. I needed some water pills. The homeopathic ones I brought from home haven’t helped my ankles. I used google photo translate to confirm the product and dosage before taking one. I also looked up what  it product does in English. 

Also try Pellegrino.  My husbans swears by it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Hope you turned to him over, he might be dreaming about  his friend on the water slide. 😉

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

Just an FYI in case you can’t get the game on the ship:

Junior’s game
Canada just scored. It’s now 3 to 2 😁

Tied up, 3-3 mid-way point of the game.

Edited by Jimbo