Terrible Things . . .

BruhnSisters

1. That mat they place on your cabin bed the night before you disembark that reminds you to pack 

2.  The thought that new guests will be moving into “your” cabin. 

3. Walking off a HAL ship. 

4. Placing the room service breakfast order card on your home bedroom doorknob and no one comes with your order in the morning. 

Feel free to add . . . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17

55 minutes ago, AroundWithMAPTravels said:

… and then there’s the laundry…. I put it in the little bag, but I am the one who needs to “attend to “ it. 🙁

(upside is no little tags that need to be removed)

Oh but the happiness when you have a scratch and find that little tag still attached

… memories and anticipation 

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BruhnSisters said:

1. That mat they place on your cabin bed the night before you disembark that reminds you to pack 

I don't recall if it was on HAL or Celebrity, but on a cruise in the last year .. we came back to the room to get ready for our final night dinner - and our suitcases had been pulled out from under the bed and put on that bed luggage runner. 

It was probably  Celebrity cruise and maybe becasue it was our first Celebrity cruise, and they thought we needed a bit guidance on what we were supposed to do ... 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Waking up, throwing open the drapes, and seeing the frost on the grass in my back yard, instead of the hustle and bustle of a port in the early morning....I love ordering early coffee, sitting on the verandah, watching the pilot boat coming up, watching the morning port hubbub, seeing the fishing boats going out to sea....LOVE IT!

L.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

How am I supposed to know what day it is without the elevator mats?

They make a clock for that.....
image.png.7e44d2748777f1a347212445830bea40.png
https://www.amazon.com/DayClocks-Classic-Week-Retirement-Gift/dp/B07NVSD3GH/ref=sr_1_9?crid=PGPQ2838J7CP&keywords=day%2Bclock&qid=1698542399&sprefix=day%2Bclock%2Caps%2C76&sr=8-9&th=1

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, NotLikeBelleRosen,IHope said:

Getting stopped for not paying the bill as I walk out of a restaurant.

Not kidding!  I was at a hotel bar pre cruise in Santiago Chile and got up to go look at the menu posted for their restaurant.  The bar tender quickly came after me to tell me I hadn't paid my bar bill yet.  I told him I was just looking at the menu and will be right back to my table, not to worry.  He told me that many people post cruise innocently get up and leave without paying thinking they are still on board!  He has had to "chase down" customers many times!  🙃

~Nancy

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, highscar said:

I have a greeter every morning doing down th hall. It’s fur ball meowing ‘bout time. I’m hungry 

Coming home to three whining cats because the house sitter is gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1