Princess Bags are Back

After missing the complementary bags my last couple cruises, I was pleased to see new princess bags in our room hanging. (Not with the hat. The hat is mine)

IMG_8428.thumb.jpeg.7bc96495b8c0cf2d300bf9fda3325b29.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

we got them 20 days ago on the Enchanted

There actually a cheap way to advertise. 

• Like 2

Do you know if the suite bags are the same as these. We used to get a white and blue bag that was different in the suites. We will be traveling to Austrailia on the 13th and getting on the Majestic on the 18th. This was I will not need to pack a bag if they will be providing one. Great news if on all the ships.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We just got off the Emerald on Wednesday and we  noticed two bags on the closet floor that morning.  We have several so we didn't take them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, paradiselivin1 said:

I'll gladly take them. I've had to throw out a few as the handles were ripping. Great for grocery shopping.

They're quite narrow.  Good for a rolled up towel and sunscreen to the beach.  Not so much for groceries, but nice nonetheless. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JGmf said:

They're quite narrow.  Good for a rolled up towel and sunscreen to the beach.  Not so much for groceries, but nice nonetheless. 

Function is dependent on carrier.  I can’t lift heavier packed full bags of grocery anymore.  Prefer many smaller to one larger bag.  

• Like 4

I got a fair number of comments on my bags when I used to use them for groceries. One cashier asked about them and I told her we got them cruising but it's an expensive way to get grocery bags. I told her, "This one is a $12,000 grocery bag!"

• Haha 19

22 hours ago, Shaver John said:

Do you know if the suite bags are the same as these. We used to get a white and blue bag that was different in the suites. We will be traveling to Austrailia on the 13th and getting on the Majestic on the 18th. This was I will not need to pack a bag if they will be providing one. Great news if on all the ships.

We just got off the Royal on Feb 18 rt from Sydney.  No bags

23 hours ago, Shaver John said:

Suite bags? 🙄

On 3/10/2024 at 12:06 PM, Thrak said:

I got a fair number of comments on my bags when I used to use them for groceries. One cashier asked about them and I told her we got them cruising but it's an expensive way to get grocery bags. I told her, "This one is a $12,000 grocery bag!"

During Covid I used them for shopping as well. After the Ruby Princess debacle down here I had no trouble getting a checkout as when people saw these bags they cleared out.

• Haha 6