The Happy Wanderer---Swingin' On A Star!

RuthC

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]I'm ready to go. Oh, I'm not packed, or dressed for travel, or anything like that, but I'm ready to leave the ship. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]Now, don't misunderstand. I just came from the disembarkation talk/crew farewell/[I]Love In Any Language[/I] presentation and have the warm and fuzzys all over, but I would feel that way anyway. Even though Prinsendam is badly in need of it's upcoming drydock it is still a beautiful ship. The crew and staff are as good as any I have ever sailed with---and better than most. Every single person I have come in contact with has gone "above and beyond" to a superlative level. The food is good (and sometimes great); the activities are fun. The entertainment has, well, entertained me. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]But this cruise on this ship was not the best for the solo traveller. So, I have been to some great new places, revisited some old haunts, checked a few things off my lifetime "to do" list, and am ready to look forward to the next adventure. :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]Thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride. I've enjoyed your company very much. :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It's been a wonderful journey. Thanks so much for taking us along. It's been a pleasure :).

Once home, I will ask you to elaborate on your solo comment as I am booked on the Prisendam, solo, for 24 days, next year. Thank you.

Wishing you a safe journey home.

Marie

Oh My the time has gone by way too quickly Ruth, thanks for bringing us along. Enjoy your last evening aboard the Beautiful MS Maasdam :)

Lisa, I thought Ruth was on the Prinsendam?:confused: Or perhaps she got off one ship and onto another?:D

No matter where she cruises, and on what ship, the Happy Wanderer always talks a good story:)

Karin

I'm ready to go. Oh, I'm not packed, or dressed for travel, or anything like that, but I'm ready to leave the ship.

But this cruise on this ship was not the best for the solo traveller. So, I have been to some great new places, revisited some old haunts, checked a few things off my lifetime "to do" list, and am ready to look forward to the next adventure. :)

Thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride. I've enjoyed your company very much. :)

Can't believe your trip is just about over already. It's been fun reading your posts from on board. When you have time I hope you share some of the details on why this wasn't a great ship/cruise for soloing. This Itinerary or something close to it is definitely on my "to go" list (maybe in 2009) and I know I'll have to go solo so would like to know what could impact that (other than the AYW issue!)

Archived