Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

22 hours ago, CanadianTourist said:

That edge villa looks incredible!  Maybe one day....

I was thinking the same thing! It would be lovely to sail in the Edge Villa, but I don’t think I’ll ever do so unless I book it with a congenial group of friends. We can dream🙂

2 hours ago, Silkroad said:

I was thinking the same thing! It would be lovely to sail in the Edge Villa, but I don’t think I’ll ever do so unless I book it with a congenial group of friends. We can dream🙂

Haha, out of curiosity I checked the price for it.....I am pretty sure it is about 10X the cost of the room I am paying for.  Maybe if I win the lottery...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CanadianTourist said:

Haha, out of curiosity I checked the price for it.....I am pretty sure it is about 10X the cost of the room I am paying for.  Maybe if I win the lottery...

LOL, is that Canadian or US??

27 minutes ago, CanadianTourist said:

There is one still available for my cruise in just a little over 3 weeks.  $14,299pp!

Edited by Iamthesea

10 minutes ago, jman101 said:

Does anyone know when the Edge is supposed to sail out of Freeport? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Early morning Monday and arriving in FLL at 0900 on Monday!!!!! 😍

Edited by vtcruising

Slight panic today. American Airlines changed flight times for our flight to FLL via Philadelphia making the connection impossible. 
Travel agent re routed us on BA via LHR and LGW with overnight at Gatwick. Extra days holiday... and no cost to us. Obviously made enough on original booking!

54 minutes ago, britsbest said:

Slight panic today. American Airlines changed flight times for our flight to FLL via Philadelphia making the connection impossible. 
Travel agent re routed us on BA via LHR and LGW with overnight at Gatwick. Extra days holiday... and no cost to us. Obviously made enough on original booking!

We had a snowstorm in the Philadelphia area yesterday (Thursday).

3 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

There is one still available for my cruise in just a little over 3 weeks.  $14,299pp!

People have routinely paid that much (Penthouse Suite) for New Years cruises out of Ft Lauderdale for years. The most expensive suites are usually the first to sell out for NYE. 

UPDATE...

Post  by mscinmia on main CC Celebrity board today:

"I work at the port and was in T25 on Wednesday.  It is not quite finished.  The Edge is due Monday but they will not be doing a preview cruise till Wednesday, they need a few more days for the finishing touches."

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MizDemeanor said:

I think its on optical illusion because of the Eden area. If you take your fingers and block that area out, to at least my eye, it looks pretty balanced.

I agree that it’s an optical illusion due to Eden, but it’s Friday, so I recommend blocking the area out with an adult beverage😁 Cheers to Lloyd, Vt, Esprit, Valentina, and all of the Edgies on this thread! It’s been a fun journey....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silkroad said:

I agree that it’s an optical illusion due to Eden, but it’s Friday, so I recommend blocking the area out with an adult beverage😁 Cheers to Lloyd, Vt, Esprit, Valentina, and all of the Edgies on this thread! It’s been a fun journey....

Adult beverage....you betcha!!! Love it. 

7 hours ago, Bertram4me said:

People have routinely paid that much (Penthouse Suite) for New Years cruises out of Ft Lauderdale for years. The most expensive suites are usually the first to sell out for NYE. 

DH and I have had the privilege of being invited to party in the Penthouse, Reflection, and Royal Suites several times over the years.  I just don't see paying that much money for an oversized stateroom when we can take 4 cruises a year in a veranda or AQ for the same amount.  But that's us.  We do love a Sky Suite or equivalent, but that's as high as we are going in the stateroom chain. 🙂

5 hours ago, MizDemeanor said:

I think its on optical illusion because of the Eden area. If you take your fingers and block that area out, to at least my eye, it looks pretty balanced.

Too many people on the Magic Carpet!  :classic_biggrin:

59 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Where is Mr. Edge? Is he attached to the deck somehow? Do you think he would share his lounger?

Can't wait to meet him next week and hopefully sit in his lounger and watch people discover him.... :classic_smile:

image.png.a9d7d51bc5273ac37640369d1d503f52.png

Very handsome --- hope he is bolted down well ! He'll probably become one of the most photographed parts of the ship !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Where is Mr. Edge? Is he attached to the deck somehow? Do you think he would share his lounger?

Can't wait to meet him next week and hopefully sit in his lounger and watch people discover him.... :classic_smile:

image.png.a9d7d51bc5273ac37640369d1d503f52.png

vt- you need to make a sign to hang around his neck - "Mr. Edge" and take a photo for us with it on him!  

• Like 2

Scheduled 11/19/2018 08:00 ARR  CELEBRITY EDGE  SEABUOY 25           Freeport, Grand Bahama  Nassau       Starboard Must

Scheduled 11/21/2018 16:00 DEP  CELEBRITY EDGE  25               SEABOUY   Freeport, Grand Bahama  Nassau

Scheduled 11/23/2018 07:00 ARR  CELEBRITY EDGE  SEABUOY 25                 TBD                                      TBD

Above is the current Port Everglades Terminal 25 schedule.  I wonder if the arrival time on the 19th has really changed, or if that is an error.  It would really be too bad if everyone showed up for the 0900 arrival, and she really came in at 0800.  

And,  please note that on the 23rd, there is no notation for which side she wants/needs to dock on.  Like any other independent woman, she can change her mind!

Edited by beachbunny6

4 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

Scheduled 11/19/2018 08:00 ARR  CELEBRITY EDGE  SEABUOY 25           Freeport, Grand Bahama  Nassau       Starboard Must

Scheduled 11/21/2018 16:00 DEP  CELEBRITY EDGE  25               SEABOUY   Freeport, Grand Bahama  Nassau

Scheduled 11/23/2018 07:00 ARR  CELEBRITY EDGE  SEABUOY 25                 TBD                                      TBD

Above is the current Port Everglades Terminal 25 schedule.  I wonder if the arrival time on the 19th has really changed, or if that is an error.  It would really be too bad if everyone showed up for the 0900 arrival, and she really came in at 0800.  

And,  please note that on the 23rd, there is no notation for which side she wants/needs to dock on.  Like any other independent woman, she can change her mind!

I think it may have changed to 0800. I saw a time clock somewhere this morning which put it in at 0800.