Michael's Club

Robb

• 2 months later...

I was planning on going on the Reflection and enjoying Michael's Club as we had in the past, however, I read that it is being changed to a beer menu.

We have enjoyed in the past our vodka martini, now is that going to be gone?

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/12027595_CEL_MichaelsClub_Enancements_Flyer.pdf

The flyer that you attached is from 6/2014 and is no longer valid. I guess it was previous to when the Michael’s club was converted for suite and Zenith guests.

If you are in a suite again, you will be able to enjoy the Michael’s Club.

. As already noted it is now a lounge for suite guests, Zenith level Captain Club members and also an occasional passenger considered a VIP.

I received a VIP on my card one time. I still do not know why. Because, I am not a VIP, unless it stands for "Very Immature Person". :')

• Like 1

It has been a while since we sailed on Celebrity. My old mind has failed me on some details. I thank you in advance for any information. Are Sky Suite guests able to use Michael's Club? What hours are alcoholic drinks(wine) available? Can you get bottled water/soft drinks at any time? Do they still have afternoon munchies?

Thanks so much

Hi, Robb.

All suite guests are members of Michael's Club. We don't drink much, but cocktails were served at Tea in the afternoons and at 5 pm. I used Michael's Club early in the morning to practice the piano and then to have afternoon tea. There is always a concierge available to help you with reservations or questions, and that was quite helpful. Andrea and Don

I received a VIP on my card one time. I still do not know why. Because, I am not a VIP, unless it stands for "Very Immature Person". :')

You know you've really made it when you jsut have a "V". The VIP , or V on your Seapass Card allows you to use Persian Gardens. Congrats! You are a CC VIP.

• 11 months later...
7 minutes ago, isdoo said:

What hours is the bar open - thinking mainly of Silhouette here - is it just the evening? 

Are the drinks more akin to the premium beverage package?  i.e. better brands available?

The bar is open most of the day. Hours are available onboard.

They will make the drink you want, although they may have to go to another bar to get a particular spirit.

16 minutes ago, isdoo said:

What hours is the bar open - thinking mainly of Silhouette here - is it just the evening? 

Are the drinks more akin to the premium beverage package?  i.e. better brands available?

The bar is open all day. We sometimes pop in for a coffee after breakfast if Cafe el bachio is busy. Occasionally we will kick start the day with a Bellini! Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are available all day. About 4pm they serve afternoon tea. In the evening they generally start clearing up at about 11.30pm but you are not ‘hurried out’.

Make sure you read letters and invites from the concierge re music performances and special events like ‘meet the officers’.

They do have premium brands and if you mention a drink you like that they don’t stock they will try to get it for you.

Service usually very good, they will greet you by name, remember your preferences...

Hope you enjoy!

26 minutes ago, chemmo said:

The bar is open all day. We sometimes pop in for a coffee after breakfast if Cafe el bachio is busy. Occasionally we will kick start the day with a Bellini! Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are available all day. About 4pm they serve afternoon tea. In the evening they generally start clearing up at about 11.30pm but you are not ‘hurried out’.

Make sure you read letters and invites from the concierge re music performances and special events like ‘meet the officers’.

They do have premium brands and if you mention a drink you like that they don’t stock they will try to get it for you.

Service usually very good, they will greet you by name, remember your preferences...

Hope you enjoy!

Perfect - thanks 🙂 

On 8/31/2018 at 10:34 AM, Orator said:

You know you've really made it when you jsut have a "V". The VIP , or V on your Seapass Card allows you to use Persian Gardens. Congrats! You are a CC VIP.

Didn’t know that either!  How does one get VIP status?

oops..just noticed this thread is almost a year old. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

14 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Head over to Royal Caribbean and you will find him there 

June 16th -28th 2020                                                  PERRY GRANT FAN CLUB CRUISE CELEBRITY SUMMIT 

On 6/18/2018 at 4:13 PM, charlielinda said:

Are elite plus still allowed to use Michaels Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elite Plus have never been permitted in Michael's Club unless they were in a Suite, Zenith or top levels in the Blu Chip.

On 6/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, charlielinda said:

Are elite plus still allowed to use Michaels Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No..Michaels was changed from an Elite Lounge ( a.m. lite breakfast and pm cocktails) sev years ago..No longer available..Now exclusive for suite guests, Zenith and hi level gamblers .

Elites can have lite breakfast in Tuscan and there are sev options for  Cocktail  hour

After the revolution there will be no Michaels Clubs on Celebrity ships.  Instead there will be Retreats and these, based on our Edge experience, are beautiful but boring, and you will not get the kind of service you get from bartenders now, because there will only be drink servers.   Look at the Retreat like an airport VIP lounge where there is little socializing and no entertainment.  There will be a Retreat bar by the retreat mini pool but that is not anything like Michaels Club, more like a pool bar at a resort.

Enjoy the Michaels Clubs while they last.

11 hours ago, hcat said:

No..Michaels was changed from an Elite Lounge ( a.m. lite breakfast and pm cocktails) sev years ago..No longer available..Now exclusive for suite guests, Zenith and hi level gamblers .

Elites can have lite breakfast in Tuscan and there are sev options for  Cocktail  hour

Those were the days we did enjoyed MC being Elite.

I still wish they will change back MC for Elites and above and have the Pool bar at retreat mainly for suite guests.

1 hour ago, Plato123 said:

After the revolution there will be no Michaels Clubs on Celebrity ships.  Instead there will be Retreats and these, based on our Edge experience, are beautiful but boring, and you will not get the kind of service you get from bartenders now, because there will only be drink servers.   Look at the Retreat like an airport VIP lounge where there is little socializing and no entertainment.  There will be a Retreat bar by the retreat mini pool but that is not anything like Michaels Club, more like a pool bar at a resort.

Might be right. What about the retreat lounge? 

3 hours ago, Plato123 said:

I cringe every time I read about a favorite of mine going over the Edge.  Such a shame.

3 hours ago, isdoo said:

Might be right. What about the retreat lounge? 

On the Edge the Retreat is made up of two separate areas.  What I referred to being like an airport VIP lounge was the Retreat Lounge.  A nice large separate outside deck area has lots of seating and loungers, a bar that I mentioned and a small pool.  That is the second part of the Retreat.